It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a do nothing President!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Just because I denounce Obama doest mean I like that maniac fellow psychopath Bush.

I don’t like Bush either of course; I critique this lame fraud Obama from a progressive prospective.

I understand Bush is also a lackey, puppet, and dangerous politician just as Obama has turned out to be.

What’s makes Obama so bad is his pretension to be a change agent.
He is a liar and fraud.

He is immoral and the blood of many innocent civilians in these stupid wars is on his soul!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yes I think at the time we truly did separate from the royal family. King George actually went crazy over it. As for your comparison to the president and the royal family? I think the president is a puppet to the military industrial complex and other elites. I see what you mean though, we went from one tyrant to another, but thats only recently. I'd say originally such as in the great depression the president actually mattered. But as time went on and the military industrial complex grew, they took over and our government no longer matters, but is just their to keep the people happy. So basically to answer your question, yes I agree that right now our government is doing things much like what we broke away from. We have strayed from the things that made America great. And the worst part? Your unpatriotic if you back the founding fathers ideas like hating our imperialistic wars etc.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kutas

All that mentioned an idiot could have done, if you think about it.

A real leader takes on important issues that divide the country, one way or the other. Obama has ONLY done what is expedient, easy, and effortless like the things you mention.

Where is his vision of the future?

Where is his plan to stop outsourcing?

Where is his plan to bring jobs back to this country?

Why doesn’t he take on the Republicans?

Where is his plan to help the millions who lost their homes because of the chicanery of Wall Street?

Where are this Nobel Prize winners peace initiates?

Why hasn’t he closed Guantanimo?

I could go on and on. These things you mention he did merely with a pen.

WHERE IS THIS CLOWNS VISION OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT WILL GET HIM REELECTED?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Obama has turned the US into an apologists state. Both he and Michelle dont like the very own country that he supposedly leads and hes going to make damn sure that nobody else does either.
What he is doing to this country is similar to what the Germans have had to go through for the last 60 or so years, except in our case, it is unjustified.
Someone posted a thread about the emasculation of American males. This is what Obama is doing to our entire, once proud Country.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
He is a liar and fraud.
They all do that. Obama was running against the ‘establishment’ at the time, that was controlled by Republicans, and now Republicans will run against Obama as “agents of change” as well.

Have you forgotten about George Bush’s platform? He presented himself as “an agent of change” too. And I think he managed to do the opposite of every single thing he allegedly stood for pre-election.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Just because I denounce Obama doest mean I like that maniac fellow psychopath Bush.

I don’t like Bush either of course; I critique this lame fraud Obama from a progressive prospective.

I understand Bush is also a lackey, puppet, and dangerous politician just as Obama has turned out to be.

He is a liar and fraud.

He is immoral and the blood of many innocent civilians in these stupid wars is on his soul!

Oh I can surely see your frustratioin but we all are ,, dont you think for one momment we all wish we had a more better enviroment for our children to grow up in .. well I just dont mak a habbit of comming unglued at the seams about things I cannot change like gay people and yes Obama has tried to change and yes he did say he wanted change but lets be real ok .. he is not a magician it has to go through stages if you have ever been involved in any lobbing you would know these bills take forever change takes a long time it dont happen over night , omg you speak of wars hmm I dont know how old you are but take a big look back in american history what about Japan what about viet nam what about dessert storm and guess what its our brave men an women out there fighting for us and this country no matter who is president

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
reply to post by TheLieWeLive[/i

I think the president is a puppet to the military industrial complex and other elites.

Yes I agree and I think some of the elite you speak of is in fact members of the Royal Family.

edit on 1-5-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I agree 100%
Not ONE real thing has been fixed under his Presidency.Unfortunately,smoke and mirrors have been added in abundance,to the fun house.Ticket prices are up!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
for crying out loud stop defending the commander in shill

obama is a do nothing president

obama is a blame other people president

obama is self serving america hater

obama the king all hail the king of america may the sun never fade from his most holy glorious visage.

long live the king!!!

oops i meant furher zeig heil.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I just wish he would have been more "transparent",when he "claimed" Hope and Change!!!

I have to by a mask like yours Neo.........The BS is giving me a sinus attack........

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

when the crap gets too deep its time to flush.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
www.cbsnews.com...

1 billion in money? The people paying for his campaign aren't just doing it for charity it's an investment. A president can't represent the average American people when the reason he's in office is because of the elites.

WHICH is why I have always asked the simple question of why would you spend Millions or Billions on a campaigne for a job that only pays something like 300K ?????????

Simpole answer is POWER and GREED, you know the payoff is HUGE...... so people vote for the best of the worst.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by svpwizard

yep i agree if i raised 750 million to 1 billion dollars i woulda said screw the potus and go buy my own island.

second line brings alot of beer

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
most of what got obama into trouble initially was what he did do when he had a democratic congress

now it's what he doesn't do

man, potus is a tough job

you sure you want it trump ?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Sure he does.He will just file Bankruptcy if he was elected!!
Then try to fire everyone/anyone he could!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
what about congress ? why do they always get off easy ?

the executive branch is actually fairly limited.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Our country was founded on the principle that the Constitution would always defend/protect us and the President would be the enforcer. Unfortunately, Obama and the others before him have turned the office into a political joke and I think I speak for most people when I say its time to consider what the greatest president we ever had said.
" Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to preserve freedom."
Abraham Lincoln

I really think that our founding fathers would not agree with the way Obama and the last 5 presidents have handled things. It was also Churchill that said" a nation with no past has no future." We must realize that is up to us, the people to fix it and I think its time we had a President that wasn't a politician and a normal man like us. Remember its United we stand and divided we fall.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

A follower reacts

goes a long way to explain your political perspective!

gracias

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
what about congress ? why do they always get off easy ?

the executive branch is actually fairly limited.

Wait until we have a Republican president again. Then no matter who is in the majority, it all goes back to being the democrat reps faults. Just see who was to blame for everything bad in this country from 2000-2008. Bill Clinton and those liberals in the House and Senate. It's cyclical as long as it is the Democrats fault.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

To the OP, you're complaining that the president didn't write the healthcare bill? Presidents shouldn't be writing laws, their duty is to sign them. I do have to say you seem to understand the situation a little better than the anti-obamas, most of them believe he actually wrote the bill.

I don't trust politicians, and I don't trust Obama. But he's the best president we've had in a while. I've never seen a legitimate argument against Obama. It's always he's from Africa! He created Obamacare! He's the anti-Christ!
If republicans retake the presidency in 2012, they're going to cut all of the programs that keep this country great, and give all of that money straight to the elites. They admit that that's what they want! They'll take even more freedoms/privacy than bush did.

Can you name a single freedom Obama has taken from you?
If you disagree with Libya, just wait for the wars the republicans will get us into to.
At least a republican president will be white, am I right?

I don't like defending Obama and therefore the system, but the criticisms of Obama are so unfounded I have to defend him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join