It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doubts Over NATO Killing 4 of Gaddafi's Family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This doesn't really seem to make sense. First of all what was Gaddafi's family doing in a "known command-and-control building"? It seems to me that if you were being bombed you would hide in residential areas, and would tell your family to do the same right? The son who was killed didn't have kids, so who where these 'grandchildren'? Gaddafi and his wife were magically the only two who survived? I'm not sure about this. I guess we'll have to wait and see on this one. I'm scared for the people who live in the EU, I can see him using this as an excuse to retaliate.
www.thedailybeast.com...:mainpromo1#

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackStar99

I can't see anything wrong with questioning the media. I can't say that my first thoughts were something other than what the article I was reading me was telling me. That being said, the real story is likely to be true...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackStar99

Anyway, are we to believe he survived ( the father ) unhurt the blast shown in the picture? That is as good as finding unburnt paper on top of burning skyscraper... like the missile they are looking at? It survived its own blasting?!?

It does look like anti-NATO propaganda.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think what the media has confirmed is that yes Gahfais son was killed today ,, and all the other circumstances are not really sure .. but i'm sure as time goes on we will hear more of who was all there.. or whether anyone was injured .. I only know one thing ..

if anyone killed my family members like Gahfis supportes have killed manhy i'd say Gahfi now you know how it feels to loose someone,, yer a vicious old man and you should stop what yer doinng now. IMO this really makes me sick to hear about all these inocent peopl dying for what ??? fame glory,and MONEY ,,

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is getting ugly fast. Why Libya?

Is a Libyan life worth more than a Syrian life?

More Americans died in our Civil war than any other war.

It seems to me that only the people of the "Country" can win a Civil War.

We have absolutely no business in this Tribal mess.

We should step back from the Middle East.

Every single thing we have ever tried there, has been a disaster.

top topics

join