It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on at HAARP!?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hello ATSer's

Today I want ask whats going on at HAARP?

Since HAARP went down a few weeks back I have been watching their website and taking screen shots. Over the past couple of days HAARP's "Fluxgate Magnetometer" has been off the charts:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2d310aa42e4.png[/atsimg]

Here is a one month overview where I have added the dates of a few events:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0fbf3eafe68.png[/atsimg]

The images you are seeing are almost identical to the month of the Japan quake:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a478ca05b387.png[/atsimg]

I believe HAARP is up to something, what that is I don't know. The main reason for the thread is because I am worried that the website is going to go offline if anything occurs so if it does at least we have some evidence here on ATS.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

ALS
edit on 1-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Could you please supply a link to these graphs.
Thanks.
Violater1

Here's the one that I'm looking into now.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
My biggest issue with the HAARP controversy is that if they really are causing disasters and visual phenomena, why the hell would they have open access to their activity? I'm not dismissing the fact that they have the ability to cause all of these problems, I'm just saying it's odd they would be so open with their activity if they are responsible for the loss of human life.

That said, it's eerie how closely all of these things correlate to spikes in the frequency output.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

i have asked exactly that same question before...i believe it to be nonsense that if big bad HAARP is behind these dusasters then why the hell would the data be provided to the public?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

They don't show all there data;

This is a U.S. Government Computer System

This computer system operates as a world wide web server to provide information to the public concerning unclassified programs only

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gdaub23

I believe it due to the fact that you can find out this information for yourself using certain equipment. Any-who wether you believe HAARP is causing this effect or not, you cannot deny that there is something up with the Ionosphere.

ALS

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Here is the graph that I found.

Sometime between 04:00 and 08:00 is when this activity occurred. Now someone else can check the time variation from Alaska and the Gold Coast of Africa. However, I don't see a correlation.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by gdaub23

I believe it due to the fact that you can find out this information for yourself using certain equipment. Any-who wether you believe HAARP is causing this effect or not, you cannot deny that there is something up with the Ionosphere.
ALS

I do agree with you, that something is up. But HARRP and the apparition may just be coincidental.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Don't get me wrong I don't think there is a connection between Haarp and the sighting, I just put it on as a timeline event.

Heres a video that will help you read the magnetometer.

ALS

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Does anyone know what a Magnetometer is?

Magnetometer

A magnetometer is a scientific instrument used to measure the strength or direction of the magnetic field, either produced in the laboratory or existing in nature. The Earth's magnetic field (the magnetosphere) varies from place to place, for various reasons such as inhomogeneity of rocks and the interaction between charged particles from the Sun and the magnetosphere. Magnetometers are a frequent component instrument on spacecraft that explore planets.

Key word is measure. If you see something happen, did you cause it? Well, if going by the logic here, the answer is "Yes". These magnetometer graphs are what HAARP is measuring, not producing.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

I know what a magnetometer does and I never said it was producing these effects.

ALS

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I know what a magnetometer does and I never said it was producing these effects.

ALS

I believe HAARP is up to something, what that is I don't know. The main reason for the thread is because I am worried that the website is going to go offline if anything occurs so if it does at least we have some evidence here on ATS.

HARP is up to what? Recording the magnetic fields of the Earth?

Evidence for what then? That the magnetometer at HAARP is recording the magnetic fields of the Earth?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Evidence for what then? That the magnetometer at HAARP is recording the magnetic fields of the Earth?

Evidence that Haarp is manipulating Earths Ionosphere.

ALS

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Evidence that Haarp is manipulating Earths Ionosphere.

ALS

By observing the magnetic fields of the Earth? Because that's all your magnetometer graphs are showing.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by gdaub23
reply to post by MJZoo

i have asked exactly that same question before...i believe it to be nonsense that if big bad HAARP is behind these dusasters then why the hell would the data be provided to the public?

It's called hiding in plain sight.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

You do realise Haarp isn't a giant magnetometer don't you.

boingboing.net...

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying for sure that Haarp causes Earthquakes etc...etc... The main reason I started this thread was; if Haarp went offline we would have evidence as to why.

ALS

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You do realise Haarp isn't a giant magnetometer don't you.

boingboing.net...

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying for sure that Haarp causes Earthquakes etc...etc... The main reason I started this thread was; if Haarp went offline we would have evidence as to why.

ALS

But all these magnetometer graphs you posted show is they are observing the magnetic fields of the Earth. How are they evidence of HAARP doing anything other than that? Unless of course you are saying someone can create an event simply through observing it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

www.freepatentsonline.com...

Believed Haarp patents.

ALS

Do you have any evidence to post that any of this is active? Your magnetometer graphs don't provide that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join