It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FORCE Protection Condition Bravo set at Military Bases in US

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

I have a feeling that it will be ongoing... Just the excuse the US needs to go into paranoia overdrive.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TriForce

Oh boy..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Nope i'm still going to Afghan reguardless if hes dead or not. Now how his group reacts is unknown... Only time will tell...

It explains the Bravo set.

So much for OPSEC....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zestor
It means absolutely nothing.

That's right...Just a ploy to keep you in FEAR......

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

That's right. the media wants to control us and put us in fear... Scratch that. the government does..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by deathB4dishonor

I figured everyone would open their mouth anyways.

It's already been mentioned in the news, so mentioning FPBravo shouldn't be a violation.However, i didn't want to
tell the world my base is on that level...some people just like "being the source".

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It aint because Bin Laden is dead...we are still at BRAVO and currently doing stuff that we wouldnt be doing on BRAVO per our Commander. There is something far worse than Bin Laden's fake death...i mean death.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinkgomo653
reply to post by deathB4dishonor

I figured everyone would open their mouth anyways.

It's already been mentioned in the news, so mentioning FPBravo shouldn't be a violation.However, i didn't want to
tell the world my base is on that level...some people just like "being the source".

REALLY!?!?!
Drive past my gate to my base and see a huge yellow sign that says "BRAVO."
Some people just like to be complainers...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

Do you think they're trying to "prepare"us for something bad that's supposed to happen?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The line to enter the base was extremely long this morning. I was able to go into the secondary gate and was only delayed by 30 minutes.
Those unfortunate enough to go in the main gate were between 1 and 2 hours late for work
and some only lived 5 miles from the gate entrance.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
Received Alert email from my source that FORPROCON Bravo is being set at US military bases around the US. No further info at this time.

FYI
The levels are A, the least, through D, the most strict.

I found this video tonight.

youtu.be...

Any info ?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

None of the bases were on lockdown. Where did she film that, did itsay?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
No they weren't. Media has america by the nuts right now, and they want to be able to control what we think. It's all bull#. I'm not gonna get worried until something really happens... If it does.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

That's the personality software that has been mentioned profusely on here in recent months.. Protoplasmic Traveller has a couple of excellent threads; one of which directly involves the Engineers Corp targeting people on the online messageboards, in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina (where they were being criticised for the failures in some of the flood defences, from memory - I didn't research that particular story too much at the time).

I have a strong suspicion that the post you highlighted above shows evidence of a simple 'fake stars' application, probably available as one of the pop-up functions within the software interface. Because seriously, when do posts like that EVER get stars, especially in a thread where all contributions have been positive and non-inflammatory / where no active shills have made their presence known..?

"Just enter a star value in the box, and the software will go to work on your behalf, with some IP shenanigans and a whole load of automated tomfoolery - to make it look like a raft of people from all over the world have just starred your glorious one-liner piece of disinfo"

Getting their money's worth aren't they?!

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by userid1
Now we know - Bin Laden has been killed in a Predator air strike 2-3 days ago with approx 25 others in Pakistan

You, sir, have just proven how very little you know. OBL has been dead for 10 friggin years man (Harkins Syndrome if I remember correctly). Get with the program dude.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join