It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO California 04/16/2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Yeah i know, lights in the sky lol,i really am not impressed with a lot of these videos,but i like this one i just found,the guys filming seem genuine and i really cant explain it.
When it comes to UFOs i have watched a lot of these kinds of videos but this is my first UFO post on ATS,i will not post a UFO video unless i am genuinely impressed.
I am no expert though and would like your thoughts on this ATS,at first the lights just look like a plane but then at about 1:02 it changes shape and speed and starts flickering all over the place:

edit on 1/5/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/5/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Commercial aircraft is landing..

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Thats pretty cool
I don't know how to explain that, other than CGI which by the looks of it is unlikely. Great find!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

How does that explain the flickering lights at the end?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

commercial jet taking off

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I doubt a commercial jet would take off on the side of a road. But then again, its hard to tell how far those flickering lights are because its so dark.
edit on 1-5-2011 by TheCardigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
Commercial aircraft is landing..

No it is not a commercial aircraft, commercial aircraft don't strobe their main landing lights, they strobe their wing lights which are red and green, the main lights when put on stay constant.

Not saying it is a Alien craft but it is not a commercial aircraft

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I gotta disagree,i have never seen a commercial plane move like that at 1:02!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Just looked like a plane to me......Honestly videos that can be seen clearly are a waste of time!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Interesting. I watch a lot of commercial & military aircraft take off & land around here, and it looks like that at the beginning, then looks different. It's at a crazy angle. If it is an earthly craft, I would say some sort of military maneuver. But it is interesting.

These guys sound like they are completely stoned, though.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I would actually go with military aircraft over civilian. Naval Air Station Lemoore is located about 20 miles from Coalinga.If you are driving north on the West Side Freeway the base would be off to the right, just as in the video.

NAS Lemoore is the Navy's largest master jet air station. Strike Fighter Wing Pacific along with associated squadrons, is home ported there. NAS Lemoore hosts four Carrier Air Wings.

edit on 5/1/2011 by eaglewingz because: kan't spel

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I like this video, it is impressive.

Thanx for the post.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
No it is not a commercial aircraft, commercial aircraft don't strobe their main landing lights, they strobe their wing lights which are red and green, the main lights when put on stay constant.

Actually, the red and green lights stay on constantly so they are always visible to help with visual identification of an aircraft's flight path. The strobing light is a white anti-collision light.

Navigation lights

Aircraft navigation lights are placed in a way similar to that of marine vessels, with a red navigation light located on the left wingtip leading edge and a green light on the right wingtip leading edge. A white navigation light is as far aft as possible on the tail or each wing tip. High-intensity strobe lights are located on the aircraft to aid in collision avoidance.

edit on 5/1/2011 by eaglewingz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is certainly a very interesting video however I would question quite a few things. The distance they are videoing the UFO from and how fast they are going in relation to the object makes it difficult for us to make a more clearer judgment on what it is. I would err on the side of caution before screaming 'its an alien aircraft' because as with many of these Youtube videos we can never get a clear cut image of a UFO. I do find it strange how it seems to change shape and the three lights look particularly odd, whether or not it is an aircraft from our world or not; its impressive.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Not to attack you for posting it, but just to give my assessment: as soon as the cell phone starts shaking around I'm gone. Nobody can tell anything useful from videos this poor. The moon might appear to jump around and change shape with all the imaging issues going on here. I can't say it's not real, but I can say it's not useful for determining what happened. It's a shame, but if there's ever a truly persuasive UFO video, it's not going to be made on a cellphone from a moving vehicle, even if it were completely real.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with a black triangle from Vandenberg Air Force base. Why? Because it's late, I'm tired, and it sounds a lot cooler than a plane taking off from a nearby airport.

Actually, looking again from 11-20 seconds, do planes make turns like that? Not trying to say it's a UFO, just asking. Where's Weed Wacker!

Done for the night anyway, I'll imagine it was a black triangle from Vandenberg until it's debunked.
edit on 1-5-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I'm not going to comment either way on whether it's a UFO or a conventional craft. But... I live about 60 miles from Coalinga, and while there aren't any commercial airfields around there, Lemoore Naval Air Station is pretty close... about 30 miles.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

Thats another good point, that turn between 11-20 seconds looks like whatever it is flips upside down or vice-versa!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by swordprince

Thanks for the info!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It looked to me like headlights coming down a mountain road, then panning over to get the flickering of the wind turbines....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join