It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Operation in Chicago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Rahm Emanuel, Barack Obama, etc. Chicago is the quintessential American city and it seems like the powers that be are now in place both in the White House and the Mayor's Office in the city of Chicago. It would appear that the next false flag operation would strike America's Heartland and the city of Chicago. What kind of "terror attack" do you think will happen in the city of Chicago, if there is one? There are more Nuclear Power Plants in the State of Illinois than any other state in the Nation. None of them are in the city limits however, there are quite a few in the Chicago Metropolitan area.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Dirty bomb is plan A.
Still working on the rest.

edit on 1-5-2011 by illuminatitanimulli because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Probably disease related because some of them such as bird flu and swine flu are been reported in the US already.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
False flag in Chicago?
I'd announce that Muslims bought the Cubs
Then I'd announce the Cubs had Won the world series

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
so if i follow your reasoning,then the 9-11
attacks should have occurred in texas,as
that is the place that the bush family had
it's power base.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
A duplicate post for a duplicate thread:

Check out this thread from February-Sears Tower? Or related to New Madrid (which would make sense of the Nuclear power plants)

Is Chicago Intended to be the Next 9/11?
edit on 1-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: punctuation

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
A duplicate post for a duplicate thread:

Check out this thread from February-Sears Tower? Or related to New Madrid (which would make sense of the Nuclear power plants)

Is Chicago Intended to be the Next 9/11?
edit on 1-5-2011 by coyotepoet because: punctuation

Thanks for your link-back ....KUDOS for the excellence in your research and connecting the dots!, coyotepoet.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ho chi minh
so if i follow your reasoning,then the 9-11
attacks should have occurred in texas,as
that is the place that the bush family had
it's power base.

That is a very limited outlook and does not show the ability to think outside of the box. All I said was that the people needed to create a false flag operation in the city of Chicago are both in place in Chicago and Washington. That's it. Those are the facts. It is something to think about and keep an eye out for. For example, there have been strange military operations going on in the city of Chicago ever since Obama took office...
edit on 1-5-2011 by LooseLipsSinkShips because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think the reply to your question about Chicago is in the video below. We shall live and see if it is true. I personally hope not, but sounds like it is.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Interesting development:

Terrorists are Targeting Chicago

CNN reports that al-Qaida was particularly interested in striking Washington, New York, Los Angeles and Chicago.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LooseLipsSinkShips

Interesting development: Terrorists are Targeting Chicago

I saw that and was thinking: "Tell me something I haven't known since February."

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Your best bet like Ill be doing is head to the South Side, Obama is a Sox fan so my guess is that if anything happens it will take place in Wriggleville!

top topics

join