It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video: Obama Rips apart Donald Trump in Correspondents' Dinner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by dragonridr

Again, how does any of this imaginary Obama/Trump feud fit with the fact that Trump has donated more money to the Democrats than he has to anyone else? What makes you think they are actually enemies in any way? Do you usually give your enemies hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Has he seems like he was close to being the same which actually surprises me since new york politics is democrats.There is only 10,000 difference between donations to republicans and democrats.

Between 1997 and 2011, Trump donated $280,100 to Republican candidates and related PACs and $270,200 to Democrats and Dem-backed PACs. Still, Trump donated more to Republicans than Democrats in soft money and joint fundraising. In soft money, Trump’s donations totaled $45,000 for Democrats and $86,000 for Republicans, while in joint fundraising, Democrats received $30,100 and Republicans got $43,850.

logs.abcnews.com/thenote/201 1/04/trump-donations-to-republicans-and-democrats-differ-by-less-than-10000.html

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Guys, do you not know about these dinners?This is what they do,they all sit around and joke and make fun of each other.... Obama is not being mean or rude... he was doing what he was supposed to do... Just as every other speaker there did....

Relax, it is a JOKE....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Look at all the smug in that room.....i'm surprised anyone can breathe........i'm surprised Barry didn't reference the JFK assassination to....guess that's a little to true for him....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Sounds like Obama s been here on ATS.
classic.
I still don't trust him though
add Trump(Drumpf) to that list too
Drumpf was the real surname before the grandfather changed it here in the good ol USA.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Washington Post says two-thirds of his New York money went to Democrats: www.washingtonpost.com...

Also, it strikes me that even if you are correct, splitting evenly to cover his bases doesn't really speak well of his idealistic devotion or loyalty. It certainly means he's being more than a little disingenuous in attacking Obama when he was perfectly happy to support the Democratic machine.

And why on earth give fifty grand to Rahm Emmanuel in Chicago? What exactly is he thinking that will buy him?
edit on 1-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button likes my hair this way

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by larrydavid
Yes Trump got clowned. Even worse is the bit by Seth whateverthe#hisname.

I love that Washington can find humor when this country is in the trash. What a scam this country is.

Haven't you heard the expression we have to laugh to keep ourselves from crying?
Funny statement btw - considering your name.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

That was pretty funny, but he is making some plausible conspiracies out to be retard cases. Roswell for example haaha

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Good Job Obama, the only one you have enough courage to stand up publicly against is a complete clown.

But I will say something, the govt. creates conspiracy theories not in the sense of disinfo but whenever the Govt. obviously lies conspiracy theories emerge

How about actually doing something about that whole transparency thing you promoted during the campaign trail and perhaps there wouldn't be so many conspiracy theories
But no, instead if someone actually walks the walk transparency wise you torture them(bradley manning).

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolStoryMan
Look at all the smug in that room.....i'm surprised anyone can breathe........i'm surprised Barry didn't reference the JFK assassination to....guess that's a little to true for him....

He didn't bring that one up because he didn't want to give Trump any ideas!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

lol, "the majority here on ATS"....you jokers give yourselves way too much credit.

Lighten up, have a laugh, Trump is a moron. Oh yeah, and get over yourself.
edit on 1-5-2011 by ossminid because: lolz

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yeah it was both interesting and funny. Of course the joke doubled as a slapping down for Trump. I can't imagine that Trump was happy being laughed at by his peers.
Well if he wants to be in politics...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ossminid

I spoke truth and you tell me to get over myself, this as you pass judgement and assume to be my superior? You must be one of those walking talking contradictions.

I dont care if this was a roast, my statement of his character an accurate portrayal which he has displayed far to often while speaking in public.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You are sitting around passing judgment on others then crying and playing victim when someone calls you out on it.. Grow up!

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

Washington Post says two-thirds of his New York money went to Democrats: www.washingtonpost.com...

Also, it strikes me that even if you are correct, splitting evenly to cover his bases doesn't really speak well of his idealistic devotion or loyalty. It certainly means he's being more than a little disingenuous in attacking Obama when he was perfectly happy to support the Democratic machine.

And why on earth give fifty grand to Rahm Emmanuel in Chicago? What exactly is he thinking that will buy him?
edit on 1-5-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button likes my hair this way

\

If im Trump and i deal in real estate and im getting a hard time getting a permit in Chicago i call the mayor and go hey im glad you got the job remember that cash i dropped to help you? Yeah can you clear up this permit for me you can oh thanks ron.How do you think the big real estate agents get through government regulations easy they make a phone call!.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ShogunAssassins

Im 12 I have lots of time to grow up. Whats your excuse for your childish behavior? pompous exaggerated claims you make of me crying? You are rather simple in your rationalizations...

You and your pal sure showed me... nice of him to give you a star for having his back. But Im sure it was no great effort on your behalf, given the amount of time you spend behind your buddy...

edit on 1-5-2011 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Dont worry i got your back just kidding but your are right he is definitely arrogant and it shows every time he has an audience. How ever its getting so bad even liberal media is noticing The New Yorker's David Remnick, author of a loving biography of Obama, tells Der Spiegel, "Obama has a considerable ego."

And here's Time's Mark Halperin: "With the exception of core Obama administration loyalists, most politically engaged elites have reached the same conclusion: The White House is in over its head, isolated, insular, arrogant and clueless about how to get along with or persuade members of Congress, the media, the business community or working-class voters."

Seems like that 2012 elections not looking so good for him when the media starts gunning for him guess the honey moons over.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
reply to post by ossminid

I spoke truth and you tell me to get over myself, this as you pass judgement and assume to be my superior? You must be one of those walking talking contradictions.

I dont care if this was a roast, my statement of his character an accurate portrayal which he has displayed far to often while speaking in public.

Oh stfu, dipsh*t
edit on 2-5-2011 by ossminid because: had to add dipsh*t

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Obama at his worst.

Looking through the archives is fun!

Looks like Trump got the last laugh

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

I saw this in my folder and had no memory of posting under this thread... Then I saw the date...
I dont remember buddy telling me to stfu and what not for sure... I would have received a post ban im certain had I seen it...

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I was here in 2003 and lost my pw. So searching through these is a blast right now! I'd forgotten half the things i'd posted/replied to as well. It's all good!
I nearly forgot about Lysergic and MOjOM from way back when lol.
edit on 15-6-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join