It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I really, really, don't want to post stuff aliens related... but I'm just grasping at straws here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Posting anything aliens related on ATS is not my favorite pass time. It's a skeptical conspiracy website where posting anything far out means that you're just going to get responses that say "get help, go see a shrink".

Unfortunately, that answer doesn't work for me, and I don't want to post anything with the word "aliens" in it, but they've really got me pretty desperate. Yeah, I know, where's your proof... but, it's kind of difficult to get proof when not only are they in your head and seeing all of your thoughts, but I'm the only one here so a video would not show much more than just me freaking out. That isn't much in the way of proof, is it?

Yeah, so, I start typing, and then some of the more physical torture stops.. but I know it's going to continue in a minute and I'm going to be unable move except doing some really crazy stuff (I'm not going to explain that).

Lets forget about my paragraphs above for a second, though, and lets go back to my reason for joining ATS. I joined ATS because I thought that maybe whatever it was that was taking my life and tossing it in a trash can would realize that it wasn't worth it to continue to torment me. Maybe if I told the folks on a conspiracy website that "Hey, those aliens you've been searching for are really outside your door, and this is why you haven't noticed...", that folks would see something funny going on, and the aliens would have to take a hike. I found out the hard way that my idea simply doesn't work.

Ok, so here I am years later, and I want out... I want to ignore ATS forever and cut it out of my routine. The one problem with that was the reason I joined ATS: some kind of alien psychic in my head that has full control over it, and human looking folks that chase me around with dogs and stuff. It's been going on since 2005. Ok, ok, so I joined in 2007 and you're probably wondering why not join in 2005 if that's when it started? The reason is that since the "agents" chasing me around looked so human, that I simply didn't think it was like the aliens or something. Yeah, they were everywhere I went in large numbers, but that just caused me to think that the CIA comprised a large percent of the population. I didn't think that it was just really human looking folks with alien technology where they could just do anything and appear anywhere. Plus they had some kind of psychic or something with full control over my head (and still do), so I couldn't really think straight even if I had tried.

When my life is back to normal, I must admit that there is nothing here on ATS for me. I could really care less. I'd really like to help folks that run into aliens/time travelers or whatever and the such, because I'd like to make life as difficult as possible for those aliens and such that have made life difficult for me. I really don't know which I'd choose at this point because the time hasn't come. I've also only ran into like 4 or 5 or so people having the same problem with aliens that I'm having that would listen to me and that knew what I was talking about. That might seem like a decent number to you, but you have to keep in mind that I've been a member since like 2007. You would also need to keep in mind that with infinite numbers of folks from "over there" crawling and driving around, that the number should theoretically be astronomically higher than such a pathetic figure.

I think that there are so few people on ATS that are yelling and screaming about "aliens" in their head that have full control over them and torment them like it's no joke, is because some of this is associated with the "Gangstalking" community. Maybe they've migrated over to there where talk of "aliens" is disallowed, since they think that it's the "Government" that has the ability to chase them around with infinite numbers of "agents" or whatever they are. They think that the "Government" has radio waves that can control your mind. I'd love to tell them otherwise, but like everyone else will, they'll tune you out if you use the word "aliens".

But that isn't the reason I decided to post. Yeah, the real reason (I wouldn't have started this post otherwise) is that I had some kind of alien psychic or something remotely controlling my brain and rumbling my body parts one by one in an impossibly uncomfortable manner (I guess that's how it does it), among other things it does. But besides the real reason, I also figured that maybe something was going to happen. Yeah, this stuff, whatever "IT" is has been torturing me into oblivion since 2005 (makes me wonder how I'm still functional, but whatever), but when it steps it up periodically and increases the torment, I start to wonder if maybe something bad is about to happen. Anything from terrorist attacks, to wars, to the economy, to you name it.

Well, you probably don't need me to tell you things like this. When you go to fill up your car, it's definitely more expensive that it was during that last "economic crisis" back in 2007, even though gas prices are lower. But nevertheless, on my way to work (yeah, somehow I've still managed to keep a decent job even with an alien psychic or... ah, you know the rant) I still see people getting gas from the gas station, even though the gas is well over 4 bucks a gallon. Yeah, the cheapest and most dangerous city to live in has gas over 4 bucks a gallon, and they eat it up. The gas station has more customers than ever now.

Ok, besides the "aliens", I see some freaky stuff going on around me in one of the most unforgiving countries on the planet. It's all good though... since I called the bank and added gold and silver into my diverse portfolio
But anyway, does anyone remember what happened the last time gas prices reached a certain point? I mean, we're going into summer driving season and we're already over 4 bucks a gallon in most parts of the country. The gas prices are only going to go up.

I mean, everything looks honky dorry and fine... and what could possibly happen, right? But, don't any of you feel a little uneasy? Like maybe a major bank failing like last time, or something else really dire occurring? And then you have that pending attack on Iran just waiting to happen... unless Syria comes first?? Yeah, I'm desperate, but I'm still starting to wonder...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If you read this site and others daily about impending disasters it would be feasible to think that would be the reason you think something dire is going to happen any minute. Your mind collects the data you constantly see and makes your subconscious more active on that subject.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jaydeePNW

I agree totally. However I believe that as we gain the knowledge we begin to deal with it and lose the fear and feeling of doom. It becomes part of our routine. We begin to act rather than react. It may be a silly comparison but in a way I guess we are like the resistance in the movie V.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
There is a lot of real evidence, not just you tube vids by rondom idiots, that there will be destruction on an epic scale caused by a dozen different things. Not just natural but man made. Then you add in all the made up BS and you have no choice but to feel the end is near. The reality is it may really be near or it maybe a millon years off. So in the back of your mind you have that chipping away at your sanity like someone trying to quit smoking knowing it is killing them and anyone else breathing their smoke. It is a guilty conscious. If you talk to people that never read into end of the world stuff they will never have a thought or feeling about it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It was like I was having a million thoughts all at once and yet I was so disorganized, nothing was getting done. I was frightened and anxious because I felt someone was trying to harm me. Increasingly, I spent most of my time alone in my room doing nothing. I didn't want to be bothered with friends or family. The television started having special messages meant only for me and I was hearing voices commenting on what I was doing. Looking back, I realize things just weren't making sense anymore. At the time though, it seemed normal and I didn't mention what was happening with me to anyone. Since getting treatment, I understand that I was experiencing a health problem called psychosis.What's it like to have psychosis?
www.cmha.ca...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that everything that is happening is "alien related." No body wants to believe it, that is okay, might as well stay in denial as long as possible, the reality is going to last a long time.

You might be having an alien invasion if all kinds of events start happening, like say, holes in the sky, holes in the earth, holes in the surface of the oceans, holes in the floor of the oceans.......

Perhaps birds could start falling. dead from the skies, or fish from the rivers and lakes, even the seas are giving up their dead. It could be tens of thousands of farm animals killed and mutilated without a single perpetrator being captured.

Perhaps elected officials could all forget that they are elected officials and develop God complexes. Maybe they think they are above the law, or that they can change the laws to empower themselves. Then pass laws that exempt them from being punished by their misdeeds.

Could it be that they are possessed by an evil alien presence that has found it easier to conquer a planet if they take over the LEADERS and squander the worlds resources, poison the atmosphere and disenfranchise the citizens in favor of the alien elite. Oh yes, start wars without justification or reason, wars without end.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Every time things start looking ominous, I start feeling really, really good. I start feeling so happy, the joy simply bubbles up from inside me. I can't tell you how much I actively wish for all of this rubbish to come crashing down. I want the banks to fail. I want gas prices to rise beyond the reach of the common man. I want us to tear down this pathetic system we live under. Our society sucks and blows at the same time. Why keep it alive? It's killing us. It needs to be destroyed. Then we can choose our lives. No system telling us how to live and what our values are. WE get to live OUR lives. This planet is OUR home. We don't ASK when we want to do something or go somewhere. We DO it.

We are truly blessed to live in these times.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
I want the banks to fail. I want gas prices to rise beyond the reach of the common man. I want us to tear down this pathetic system we live under. Our society sucks and blows at the same time. Why keep it alive? It's killing us. It needs to be destroyed. Then we can choose our lives.

Hmmm, you do realize that such deconstruction means no water when you turn on your faucet, right? No electricity. No cars. No trains. No boats. No jobs. No food delivered to your grocer. If this system were to crash today, 6 billion people would get very hungry, very fast, and YOU might become somebody's dinner in about week.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/15d772d955ce.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

It will literally kill people, and after many years the new system will be considered totalitarian by many like you.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
If that's how you guys choose to see it, that is entirely your choice. Things won't stop just because there's no money. I (and many others too) have willed this bank collapse for many years now. It's working, isn't it? Just sit back and watch all the rest of it. It will amaze you.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Things won't stop just because there's no money.

HAHAHA! Everything will stop. EVERYTHING! If you live in the city, where will you get food? If you live on a farm, the multitudes that DON'T live on a farm will raid your gardens. Governments and military will disappear overnight. Small armies will rise up (warlords, if you will), and they will take anything and everything that you have. They will force youand your children into slavery, making you work the fields to grow food just for them.

Believe me, you don't want our current system to end.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Which crystal ball did you use to see this?

If all the people in your world are that self-concerned and malevolent, then perhaps you should consider a change of association before it's too late for *you*.

That is not how things will be at all. You may not be aware of it, but not everyone functions as you seem to think. Money is not the motivator for everyone. There are many who have awoken already. Maybe you can be next, if you can put your fear aside.

We live in glorious times with many wonderful souls, and naturally our dear Mother Earth will take care of us well.

But then you can always run around like a chicken with its head cut off if you choose to. You can be afraid that suddenly everything will disappear when money is removed from the equation. You can start hording beans and water and toilet paper and guns now, if you choose.

The banks will fall. Deal with it.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

Which crystal ball did you use to see this?

If all the people in your world are that self-concerned and malevolent, then perhaps you should consider a change of association before it's too late for *you*.

That is not how things will be at all. You may not be aware of it, but not everyone functions as you seem to think. Money is not the motivator for everyone. There are many who have awoken already. Maybe you can be next, if you can put your fear aside.

We live in glorious times with many wonderful souls, and naturally our dear Mother Earth will take care of us well.

But then you can always run around like a chicken with its head cut off if you choose to. You can be afraid that suddenly everything will disappear when money is removed from the equation. You can start hording beans and water and toilet paper and guns now, if you choose.

The banks will fall. Deal with it.

Wow! You know NOTHING of human nature. Food will not magically appear if there's no money for store owners to stock their shelves. And I promise you (PROMISE) that if you have food, but your law-abiding, respectable neighbor hasn't any, he will shoot you in the head in order to feed his children with your food.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

That's your world, kid. And you're most welcome to it.

I would guess I've been on this planet at least twice as long as you have. I have borne and raised three children into adulthood. I have lived on two continents for roughly half of my life, per. I suspect I've read infinitely more books, spoken to infinitely more people over a greater range of distance than you have. I do not have the same view of people that you have. Why is that? Ask yourself what world you live in when others do not have the same perception of innate evil.

People are not bad, only scared people do "bad" things. When these "bad" people have taken all they can from others, then what? Perhaps you could not only think ahead but you could think outside of the box as well. In reality, there is no box but the one you create and maintain.

Banks are history. They have already crashed. It's illusion that prevents you from seeing it. Now you just have to wait for the conflagration. Won't be long now....

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

If all the people in your world are that self-concerned and malevolent, then perhaps you should consider a change of association before it's too late for *you*. Money is not the motivator for everyone. The banks will fall. Deal with it.

Okay, the banks fail. All of the world's currencies are worthless. I have no doubt that this will happen, but what you are suggesting is this:

Farmers and all producers of food will then just give the food over to the distributors - FOR FREE. The distributors will then load the trucks so that the DRIVERS will tranpsort the food into the cities - FOR FREE. But, those trucks will need fuel, so the gas station owners will fill up the tanks of those trucks - FOR FREE; and they will do this because the gas companies gave them the fuel - FOR FREE. In the cities, storeowners will make sure that every citizen gets the food they need - FOR FREE.

Police and firemen and teachers will still work - FOR FREE.

Those that work for the power and water companies will still work - FOR FREE. Which means we will all have electricity and water - FOR FREE.

This isn't even close to reality.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

That's your world, kid. And you're most welcome to it.

I would guess I've been on this planet at least twice as long as you have. I have borne and raised three children into adulthood. I have lived on two continents for roughly half of my life, per. I suspect I've read infinitely more books, spoken to infinitely more people over a greater range of distance than you have. I do not have the same view of people that you have. Why is that? Ask yourself what world you live in when others do not have the same perception of innate evil.

People are not bad, only scared people do "bad" things. When these "bad" people have taken all they can from others, then what? Perhaps you could not only think ahead but you could think outside of the box as well. In reality, there is no box but the one you create and maintain.

Banks are history. They have already crashed. It's illusion that prevents you from seeing it. Now you just have to wait for the conflagration. Won't be long now....

Good gawd, man, THINK! What does a drug addict do when he has no money for drugs? He steals it, even kills for it. What do you think will happen when six billion starving people can't get their food fix?

P.S. I'm really enjoying this conversation.

edit on 1-5-2011 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Okay, now we're moving into a nicer place. What is around was created by ideas which were thought up by people who had their own motives. Over time, things got out of hand one way or another and that's why we are where we are today. This is true in every single aspect of life as we know it. It is all distortions of some initial, noble thought.

With that said, we now also have far too many people who are not allowed to get jobs for any number of reasons, people who feel entitled to things and ways that they have no entitlement to, we have people living in places where they aren't happy but can't move to a place on this planet where they might like to live, we have laws forbidding us from doing things that we would like to and that would allow us to pursue our happiness. PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THIS WITH ABSURDITIES. Think in terms of healthy people who just want to live and raise their kids and have a nice time together while we wander around the sun.

So, these teachers, policemen, farmers, basket weavers, beekeepers, shopkeepers, strawberry pickers, on and on and on... how many are doing what they do because their hearts are in it? Why are they NOT doing what their hearts wish them to? Not enough....money? Take money out of the equation. People do things because they love doing it. They don't love doing it anymore? They change what they're doing to something they do love. They do it with passion, with boundless joy. It shows in their product.

Keep pondering this new world of yours. Keep the ideas flowing. Keep them full of promise and permission that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, because they are. The box is your choice. I don't personally like boxes.

Think about this for some time. Never say the words "that won't work" because the only reason it won't work is because you said that. Think in terms of beauty, of happiness, of how you saw the world when you were very small - full of wonder and excitement and freedom and adventure, not restrictions and paperwork and hoop-jumping. You accepted those things bit by bit in your conditioning...I mean"education", of course, lol.... but you don't have to accept it anymore.

Things are going to change. Make them change so that life is beautiful. Your thoughts power the universe.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg Keep pondering this new world of yours. Keep the ideas flowing. Keep them full of promise and permission that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, because they are. The box is your choice. I don't personally like boxes.

When you speak of total economic collapse it isn't a matter of having blind faith that everyone will slip into a love-thy-neighbor mentality. What will happen will be brutal. It will be every man for himself. Desperation, fear, and savage hunger will shred every ounce of civility from everyone. Not hundreds, not thousands, not even millions, but billions will die of starvation.

I've been saying for a while that the human population should be reduced to under a billion, so I don't mind the horrors we are about to face. But, horror is the word. It won't be at all what you think it will be like.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

It's a skeptical conspiracy website where posting anything far out means that you're just going to get responses that say "get help, go see a shrink".

The sceptisism is necessary.I don't feel like sharing myself,at least not yet,but with all the trolls and the hoaxers you can't be too careful.They are harmful to the UFO community and when a real experience is coming around everyone is sure that is yet another hoax.
When there is a UFO/alien related thread i open it with much caution and i know that 99% is going to be a disappointment.
As for the "get help-see a shrink",noone can tell me that because i already see one.Not because i have a problem,but as a precaution,to make sure that i'm not crazy or my experiences are not a misinterpritation of something else.Guess what, so far i'm fine.I advice you do the same just for the peace of your mind.(BTW if you decide to do so,NEVER take drugs.

But that isn't the reason I decided to post. Yeah, the real reason (I wouldn't have started this post otherwise) is that I had some kind of alien psychic or something remotely controlling my brain and rumbling my body parts one by one in an impossibly uncomfortable manner (I guess that's how it does it), among other things it does. But besides the real reason, I also figured that maybe something was going to happen. Yeah, this stuff, whatever "IT" is has been torturing me into oblivion since 2005 (makes me wonder how I'm still functional, but whatever), but when it steps it up periodically and increases the torment,

I find your experience intriguing and i would love you to give me some more information(if and when you feel confortable to do so).There are times that i feel that there are thoughts inside my head that they are not my own.Some times there are informations there that are answering my questions on various subjects,other times they are just depressing and making me wanna kill myself.I don't know where these thoughts are coming from,perhaps they are my own and i just don't want to admit it.I have learned to block them,the bad ones.Sometimes i strike back.There are various ways achieve that.I'm taking control of my life and i don't let anyone controlling me,mentally or otherwise.

I start to wonder if maybe something bad is about to happen. Anything from terrorist attacks, to wars, to the economy, to you name it.

Unfortunatelly this things are happening every day.Check out the news.And we don't need alien interversion,we can manage ourselves.

I mean, everything looks honky dorry and fine... and what could possibly happen, right? But, don't any of you feel a little uneasy? Like maybe a major bank failing like last time, or something else really dire occurring? And then you have that pending attack on Iran just waiting to happen... unless Syria comes first?? Yeah, I'm desperate, but I'm still starting to wonder...

I feel we are on a turning point in human history.Ok wars,economic collapses and natural disasters happened in the past and they changed humanity's point of view.Humans managed to get out of it and gather their pieces back then,we can do it again.We have a saying here in Greece.When you hit the bottom,you can start rise again.We,as humans,we are close to the bottom and i hope that soon we start the ascension to become better and create a better world for us and for the generations that will follow.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Horror is your word. If you choose that result, it will be yours. You will actively create it. Mine will be peaceful and loving.

Can I just ask you: Who will be the survivors, in your view? Who will be those left to rebuild? What will they use to rebuild? How will they influence people to do their bidding? Is it some sort of Terminator scenario? Some sort of mad apocalyptic thing? You do realize there is a choice. Many choices, in fact. And there is still time to make things turn out better than that. Change your thoughts. It's hardest to accept, until you try. Every time you make a change in your thinking, it gets easier. Eventually, you get to find out who you are and that fear is a choice. You choose to accept it. Choose not to. I know it's a foreign concept and all new age crap to you still, but you also choose to feel that way about it. About a decade ago, I was in that state of disbelief as well, but events have shown me otherwise. Things are not as they seem to be.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join