It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeti, Hybrid, Caveman....What is this ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I`ve just watched this video and i`m not sure what this is.
It doesn`t look fake.
It looks half human, half something else.
Any idea`s ?

www.disclose.tv...

Sorry if it`s been posted before......i haven`t seen it on here before.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It looks to me like the poor guy has gigantism (?) or some type of thyroid or growth disorder and may also be mentally handicapped. Those are just my thoughts from observation. It would be nice if we could get a translation.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Yeah.
Those were my first thoughts.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

I thought the same as well. But also suspected he may have been a feral child at some point.

10 Modern Cases of Feral Children

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
All I see is a giant... human. Real vid, but not part Bigfoot.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
He may be autistic, not mentally handicapped.

If he's not afraid to be around people, then could be a feral child that is slowly learning to adapt to humans again.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
It just looks like a human afflicted with microcephaly:

Microcephaly is a neurodevelopmental disorder in which the circumference of the head is more than two standard deviations smaller than average for the person's age and sex. Microcephaly may be congenital or it may develop in the first few years of life. The disorder may stem from a wide variety of conditions that cause abnormal growth of the brain, or from syndromes associated with chromosomal abnormalities. Two copies of a loss-of-function mutation in one of the microcephalin genes causes primary microcephaly.

Wikipedia - Microcephaly

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torgo
It just looks like a human afflicted with microcephaly:

Microcephaly is a neurodevelopmental disorder in which the circumference of the head is more than two standard deviations smaller than average for the person's age and sex. Microcephaly may be congenital or it may develop in the first few years of life. The disorder may stem from a wide variety of conditions that cause abnormal growth of the brain, or from syndromes associated with chromosomal abnormalities. Two copies of a loss-of-function mutation in one of the microcephalin genes causes primary microcephaly.

Wikipedia - Microcephaly

In other words.. a Pin Head

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
lol u guys are calling some poor helpless handicapped dude a Yeti. Couldn't help but chuckle =P

Anyway ye, I agree with most posts from here. It's probably just some sort of growth disorder.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZikhaN
lol u guys are calling some poor helpless handicapped dude a Yeti. Couldn't help but chuckle =P

Anyway ye, I agree with most posts from here. It's probably just some sort of growth disorder.

I agree.
I shouldn`t have called him a Yeti.
I was going on by original video.
I actually agree with all the others.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZikhaN

Thats why god put people like that on earth. so we could laugh.

And you did.

new topics

top topics

join