It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official: the long form was COMPUTER-GENERATED, not SCANNED

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's now official. The long form document supplied to the White House was NOT photocopied but computer-generated. The Star Advertiser has set the record straight:

"Original forms from the time of birth are used to produce computer-generated documents recognized as official birth certificates in the state of Hawaii."

Full story here:
www.staradvertiser.com...
This explains all those layers and anomalies indicative of editing. Or does it?.....

And look, I will prove that this document is computer-generated. It is very, very simple.
i53.tinypic.com...
See those green pixels behind the text? Why would a computer ADD green pixels, the same green pixels that are seen all over the background security paper, behind black text? How could it even know what would be behind the text if it is supposed to be a flat image?

IT COULDN'T.

They added the text ON TOP of a green background. It was manufactured; it is a forgery. There is no other way you could get those green pixels behind the text.

That is the smoking gun.

The question now is:

Does the information inserted into the NOW ADMITTED computer-generated document accurately reflect what is on the original document, WHICH WE ARE STILL NOT BEING ALLOWED TO SEE?

Looks like we still have to trust everyone is being honest..........

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
the supreme court is satisfied he's eligible to be potus
the attorny general is satisfied he's eligible to be potus
the speaker of the house is satisfied he's eligible to be potus
all of the consitutional scholars at all of the colleges and universities in washington DC are satisfied he's eligible to be potus

that's good enough for me

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
all of the consitutional scholars at all of the colleges and universities in washington DC are satisfied he's eligible to be potus

Well, OK. Just keep your head buried in the sand. Most of those people you list have not a clue what may have been going on and so their "opinions" are worthless.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Well, OK. Just keep your head buried in the sand. Most of those people you list have not a clue what may have been going on and so their "opinions" are worthless.

if you are so sure, get in touch with your districts congressional representative and ask him/her to move for obama's removal from office

if I thought the president was illegitimate, I would do that

let us know how far you get

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Haha, I wrote this on GLP. You copy/pasted it from me. But I don't care, good job!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
ok lets get this sorted before it goes crazy like the other crazy threads on sfbc / lfbc etc.

The GREEN copy is the computer generated 'ORIGINAL' it doesn't show any text underneath.

The WHITE copy with the TEXT UNDERNEATH is MSM PHOTOCOPY, of LETTER, SFBC and LFBC and shows the LETTER AND SFBC UNDER the LFBC.

Therefore, the WHITE LFBC with TEXT is just a MSM PHOTOCOPY and doesn't matter if it shows text under it.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

And not a single one of these people you mentioned, in my book, are creditable....They are all lying scum carrying water for Barry....they are ALL bought and paid for by TPTB.....David Rockefeller tells you this..he is proud of it......Please wake up and help get this country back.....Stop trolling for a ticket you'll never receive....

Washington Times report - Newly released Obama birth certificate forensic forgery

Video :

I did find a good use for this fake certificate though....I printed out 50 of them and I am now using them to line my cats litter box.....Seems after them seeing this in their litter box (my 2 cats), they just love to use it more and more now.... I Wonder Why?
edit on 30-4-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

So you trust all the people that have been trampling our rights. plunging us into trillion dollars debts, stealing our wealth, send our children, brothers, fathers, sisters, and mothers off to die in foreign wars for oil barons and banksters, and killed our economy etc. etc... Wonderful...

edit on 30-4-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Really?

What good is all this speculation and demanding it is a forgery going to do?

WHAT?! Nothing. That's what.

Unless Obama gets a BJ in the oval office no one is going to impeach him for it if it is a forgery. Period.

We have one year left and this guy is simply doing more of the same old BS and the US is in tatters. Why is his birth certificate so important? He already lied more times than we can count, this means nothing. AT ALL.

He is still going to play golf while the middle east burns, and the worst fate he has in store is simply not getting re-elected. Well, the trillion or so that could be feeding our children and paying for welfare is going into his campaign chest, so he might just keep his throne after all.

Why aren't people complaining more about that? Just don't vote for the jackass next time, and maybe the US wouldn't have completely collapsed by 2012, so someone else can inherit this horrific mess of a government and country.

The birth certificate is a complete waste of time because it distracts from meaningful discussions as to his in office and recreational behaviors. This issue will NEVER get him impeached.

Find a naked picture of Obama in college or even doing a keg stand, that would have far more damage than this certificate ever will.

Period. Nail this guy on something valid, like his behaviors. Not even that will work. The king is in his throne and will stay there until the next election, and all hell will break lose.

This is a waste of time, nothing more.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316

And not a single one of these people you mentioned, in my book, are creditable....They are all lying scum carrying water for Barry....they are ALL bought and paid for by TPTB.....David Rockefeller tells you this..he is proud of it......Please wake up and help get this country back.....Stop trolling for a ticket you'll never receive....

i'm not trolling, just curious why people think in the city were you can't turn around without bumping into a lawyer nobody has caught on to the fact that obama isn't eligible, yet anyone who can google "natural born" is onto his nefarious plot ?

it doesn't make any sense

I'm no fan of politicians, and many of them take money, but can you honestly say every single lawyer in DC is on obama's payroll ?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

What about hundreds of thousands of US legitimate citizens being satisfied? That don't matter right?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

So you trust all the people that have been trampling our rights. plunging us into trillion dollars debts, stealing our wealth, send our children, brothers, fathers, sisters, and mothers off to die in foreign wars for oil barons and banksters, and killed our economy etc. etc... Wonderful...

that's why I went out of my way to bring up the collegs and universities and scholars.

I trust that they are aware of the definition of natural born, and that forging a birth certificate would warrant investigation and removal from office if true

I don't subscribe to the "they are all in on it" theory, just look at nixon and clinton for proof of that

that's just lazy thinking in my mind

there has to be at least one lawyer in DC looking to make his mark, looking for his ticket to fame, who might point out that obama is illegitimate

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

What about hundreds of thousands of US legitimate citizens being satisfied? That don't matter right?

even jesus couldn't make everyone happy

the 9/11 forum is going strong 10 yerars later

that is an impossiblity I'm afraid

like I said, if you are not satisfied, contact your congressional representative, and ask him/her to move for obama's removal from office

report back to us how it goes

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

That should just show you how good our justice system is, and how "the american people matter" are you proud to be american? I am not anymore, and if I could get off this dam planet I would.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Guys, relax. Just discover the truth. It can't be denied now.

If people try to claim anymore of this OCR, optimization or compression crap to explain it away, show them the picture above with the GREEN pixels behind the text and ask them how a computer would add those pixels. Just spread the truth.

Things will slowly start to happen if the truth gets out to enough people.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

edit on 4/30/11 by xyankee because: dbl post

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

I am genuinely curious if you are positing that strangers on internet forums are more trustworthy and if so, do you trust all of them or do you have a way of further breaking them down into who you trust and do not trust? I get what you are saying about the politicos and all but the only time I was ever mugged, it was by the guy offering me safe harbor from the gang that was following me. A bad guy on your left is no reason to trust the guy on your right.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I respect your opinion, I just disagree.

I do not trust people appointed to life positions to do anything correctly all the time. They make mistakes, and are capable of looking no deeper than the surface on some items, this being one of them.

The attorney general is an appointed lawyer, good job so there is incentive to not stir the waters as a birther.

The high positions of the congress are politicians, again if they say things that are out of the norm they are branded a nut.

No, these documents should be put out to the public to be vetted through the eyes of the masses, not the selected few.

This fellow, and his predecessors all have things to hide, and they did hide many, and put many things in places we can not get answers.

If the people appointed and elected were so great, we would not be in the mess we are in. They act mostly in ways to benefit a few, not the many. So I do not think them approving anything holds water.

Let the people decide what is real or not. Where there is smoke, there is often fire, though some refuse to say it.
Bring on the real documents, BC, Transcripts, Selective Service records etc. If we elect a person to run the country and use our money, we have the right to know exactly who that person is, and not trust others to tell us he passes the test.

We will never get the whole truth to anything, and I do not expect this to ever be solved.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Those are pixels, if you look you will see they are inside letters like 'a' and 'o' etc, it's something digital imaging does, it doesn't mean forgery.

There are obviously strong feelings in the US regarding this, though a few green pixels on a CG BC doesn't prove anything.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join