It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolores Cannon, Conversations with Nostradamus and a possible futurists linking to Fukushima??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
In the book "Conversations with Nostradamus" by Dolores Cannon (vol 2) 1990, we find a few bits of an interesting discussion.

Normally, regression has been used in order to be able to 'communicate' with the past, but in this section 'progression' is used and we find ourselves apparently having a conversation with someone who is in the year 2087 and on there way to a system somewhere way out at Sirius...

The conversation goes on about how there are not so many Humans left on Earth, how the land mass has drastically reduced, the pole caps have melted and a 300 square mile radius zone has been evacuated due to a nuclear meltdown.

Also, there is a 'one world government'.

Some of these things would not take a rocket scientist to work out as part of a 'story' from the future.. but what could be considered striking is this nuclear accident.. Are they talking about Japan and the Fukushima reactors?
Has the pole shift begun (or as a part of it) with the recent earthquake there?

She says as a result of a tragic nuclear accident,one huge area in what was Asia- she calls it the Asian island- has no land that can be used. She says,"We've been thinking of flooding this area,but we know it would poison the ocean."She says it's 300 square miles of "radioactive city." No one lives in this area except people who don't want to change or who want to go back to the old system. As a result there are some types of mutations that take place among their births.She's showing me the area ...it's somewhere in Asia.

D:What caused this nuclear accident?
J:It happened during the shift. It wasn't a nuclear war,
but an accident.
When the Earth shifted, it broke up an atomic reactor.It went almost completely down into the core before it calmed down. As a result, it poisoned the whole area.
D:I thought it might have been something that happened before the shift.
J:No.In her sense of history there was no nuclear war. She says the threat was always there,but it didn't happen.

www.scribd.com...

The actual date for the shift and the nuclear accident is given as around 2029, but I cannot help but wonder if there is more to the Fukushima accident than we are being told.
Yet some other things mentioned do seem to be very close to the now, rather than later..
Either way, it is an interesting read, no matter your point of view...

i like the idea of progression instead of regression.. if the past is linked with now, then why can't the future be linked to now also?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thank you for the thread. Dolores Cannon is a very interesting person. I am a bit on the fence with some of her words, but I have her interviews on video.

Great catch. I say, never let a dateline get in the way of a good prophecy.

S+F

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Exactly... dates cannot be set in stone as many events can influence everything else and possibly change future events ..

It may be that Fukushima has been so heavily damaged that a later event might cause this destruction this person talks of..
Or it's actually in the process of happening now..

Also of interest is the way this person from the future is described as a doctor yet not in the way we talk about now.. it's more of a spiritualist, as many believe our mental abilities could grow stronger due to a shift..

But like I said, much of what is discussed could very well be nothing more than cleverly reading into many of other peoples thoughts and ideas from over the years to obtain this 'prediction' of an historic event from the future.. !!
This was, after all, published in 1990.. albeit 20 years ago...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Here is another man, Alex Collier, who is interesting/entertaining as well.

Though Japan is not stable and is sinking for natural reasons, we all know government's love to "push" things before their time = timeline humor.

Also. Might not be Japan that Dolores speaks of. There are many nuclear reactors in China as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

The thought of this reactor being elsewhere also crossed my mind as it has a 300 square mile no-go zone, but people seem to still be going into the area.. which could mean that this is a far better 'land based' area than Japan.

If the sea levels rise as predicted, then the vast majority of Japan would be under water anyway, so it does kind rule it out... but that's if the sea levels were to rise as 'recorded' (it's a bit awkward trying to say this is a prediction as it's supposedly from the future..)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

thank you very much for the link I was searching for it, I thought I had to buy her book?, who is J in the interview with Dolores?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

I believe it may very well be this person..

Since Volume One and Two were first published, I have received many requests from readers to be put in touch with John Feeley for astrological purposes.I wish to report that John died in the summer of 1990 of AIDS at the age of 38. He had a copy of this dedication taped to the wall by his bed.He was very proud to have been a part of this research project.Thanks,John,for a job well done. Good luck in your work on the other side.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

in this interview Nostradamus gave a future world map, which one is most accurate ?

www.earthchangesmedia.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I would like to point out the correlation between Dolores Cannon's books about Michel de Notredame and this interpretation of the book of revelation regarding the ascension of the "anti-christ" and the time of troubles. The similarities are astounding to say the least.
www.fbinstitute.com...

Anyone care to comment?

Regards,
Andro

new topics

top topics

join