It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Significant info from a Post 9/11 vet!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to talk to a lonely person and a vet.
You will be ostracized or stripped of rank for telling the truth, especially if doing such is "against orders".
This is certainly not a new story. What he told you has been said by many others including documentary filmmaker John Pilger.
It sounds like you had a very interesting talk.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

There is no war for a weak old man with no fortune.
There is no war for the minds of the crazy.
Nobody wants to own quicksand.
War is the slowest way to peace.
War is the hard way to get what was already available.
War is always about ignorance.
A tree with little fruit attracks few monkeys.
Thanks for the link, its good to know the mind of ignorance.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Okay I read it and feel like I lost some brain cells from the experience. I was also there during that time frame. And I can most absolutely assure you that man wasn't and there wasn't an inch of truth to what he told you. Obviously I'm not going to get into details they are classified. But if there was any chance to grab him. Make no mistake. They wouldn't still be looking for him anymore. He had the help of the population and intimate knowledge of the terrain.

I heard it from my uncles plumbers sisters friend. I was a little hard on you for that I'm sorry. But bar stories are just bar stories. I have have heard so very many and I just let them spew their BS. Next time ask him what his MOS was and his Pay grade. That normally will make them go away.
edit on 5/1/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08

Okay I read it and feel like I lost some brain cells from the experience. I was also there during that time frame. And I can most absolutely assure you that man wasn't and there wasn't an inch of truth to what he told you. Obviously I'm not going to get into details they are classified. But if there was any chance to grab him. Make no mistake. They wouldn't still be looking for him anymore. He had the help of the population and intimate knowledge of the terrain.

I heard it from my uncles plumbers sisters friend. I was a little hard on you for that I'm sorry. But bar stories are just bar stories. I have have heard so very many and I just let them spew their BS. Next time ask him what his MOS was and his Pay grade. That normally will make them go away.
edit on 5/1/2011 by JerryB08 because: (no reason given)

Okay JerryB08...what is your MOS and pay grade?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join