It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange on ISS feed...anyone know what it is?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
While watching the ISS live feed, something weird happened. The screen went black for a second, then something shows up....trust me you will see it. It's like a large red lightning bolt shape. Right before this happens, there is a pink line forming on the left hand bottom of the screen. Anyone know what this is? Watch it in full screen and freeze it....start watching at 50 seconds ...Could it be the camera or what? I have never seen this before, so I am just wondering what it could be...watch it full screen, then freeze it so you can see it better. It only happened one time so the rest of the video is boring

edit on 30-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: Had trouble with video

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I saw a black cat???

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

edit on 30/4/11 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wow that's really strange. Is that a feed from a space station cam? If so, could it be looking at the tops of a thunderstorm?
By the way I like the new avatar, very nice.
edit on 4/30/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I would have to say that the camera hit by a cosmic ray or other high energy particle.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Yes....I recorded it from the live feed. I watch it a;; the time and have never seen that....and thankyou about the avatar

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

A black cat?
where?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Thanks for commenting....I just HAVE to find out what it is....just because I'm curious like that!
It will bother me all day until I find the answer

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Stop it at exactly 59 seconds. It's more than just a cat. That defies explanation by the likes of me! Quite extraordinary.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
At 1:00 that looks like a screen saver. Wonder if this is getting delayed and filtered, before showing up as a "live" feed.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I said "screensaver" to myself too, but would that even be available on that sort of system? It's within the feed field. Wacky $#!7!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Don't have a clue what that flash is but at about 1:00 there is a black cat LOL

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

edit on 30/4/11 by Australiana because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Well there's definitely a screen shot in there. It's as if someone clicked the wrong button at Nasa and screwed up the live feed for a second.

That cat alien was a good addition to the footage!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I'm sorry....I should have mentionrd the cat thing....I didn't watch the whole thing before I posted it....the cat screen saver is a pic of my cat....I must have moved the curser and it showed my desktop **feeling like a doofus**....no, the thing I am talking about is right after :50.....where the screen goes blank, and the red thing is what I was referring to....it's pretty big. Sorry I didn't realize that was there!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

It was my mistake....when I use the recording sortware, if I move the curser, my desktop pops up....it's live though.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

LMAO...that's Mr. Smoochy...see the explanation above....I didn't know it was there....I apoligize for doubting you

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

pause it at exactly 1:00

you will see the cat..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm going to watch the live feed some more and see if I see this again....if so I will record it and post it here..

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
pretty sure there not just stray photons.. they come in green blue red and yellow/white. I see em often on there and there described in the secret NASA transmissions.. I caught a pretty good video with a lot of colored streakiness.

About half way through it gets pretty busy

Secret NASA Transmissoins. A must watch.

edit on 30-4-2011 by BornParadox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join