It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Conclusive Evidence That Ron Paul Is A Mason?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Does anyone have evidence other than the hand sign videos, the college fraternity, or his wife and daughters being members of masonic organizations? Just curious. Thanks for your time.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Yeah,hes allowed to be where he is and speak out against the government making the people think they have someone to look to for help.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

I agree. I have enough reasons to dislike him anyway, however I was curious about the mason thing in particular.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
UGH!

This 'freemason conspiracy' bull# is retarded.

The freemasons don't control the world any more than the brothers at your local fraternity house.

'...but oh, Hey! I saw Ahmedinijad flash a mason symbol!!!!!"

'Ben Franklin was a mason!"

Anyone who knows a real, somewhat-high-level mason, knows that they are just normal, somewhat successful people that have no problem saying that they believe in god to some other guys.

I have met many douchebag masons, and I know a few successful ones. If masons really controlled the world, don't you think that things would have worked out differently?

The fact is, that MONEY controls the world, and those that control money control that which controls the world. Just because some masons have money, and hence control the world, does not mean that masons control the world; or being a mason indicates that said person is a part of a grand conspiracy to control the world.

...or am I a disinformation agent?

MUA HA!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by voiceoreason

This thread is not about the merits of the idea that the masons are involved in the evil global power structure, any investigation at all, cursory or in-depth, will reveal that to be the case. I am asking for evidence that Ron Paul is or is not a mason. That is the thread topic. Has he ever said he was or was not? Any membership lists or plaques? Videos? Any evidence other than what I specified in the first post?

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

I would not be shocked if he were a mason.

I would not be shocked if MOST of the U.S politicians are masons as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
Yeah,hes allowed to be where he is and speak out against the government making the people think they have someone to look to for help.

I would suggest you probably do not know much about Ron Paul or you just do not understand what you see. Ron Paul doesn't speak out about Government, he supports Government. In fact, he is a part of Government. What he does speak about about is BIG Government that intrudes on personal Liberties.

And why not let him speak him about it? When he does, the deck is stacked against him. He is mocked, insulted, laughed at, taunted. Sometimes it matters not how much truth is involved, sometimes what really matters is how you present the information. We see that everyday in US Media. They will release information, but along with that information they feed you talking points in an attempt to steer your train of thought. Sadly for many, it works very well.

I would not be shocked if Ron Paul is a Mason. I would love to see the information myself. I would also like to know why that is a bad thing. To my knowledge, no Freemason has ever done anything to me.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
To make the story short: everybody is controlled.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I can help you find out, check the listings. Each state has a Grand lodge which has all rolls of their membership, from every official masonic lodge, as does every lodge in the world.

My lodge still uses the same book of membership from when it was chartered on April 13th 1868.

As for the rest if you, and the other haters who are bound to show up.

Educate yourselves a little at the least, would you. People who know nothing of some thing, are always inclined to believe that which in not true, especially when they do not know what true is.

For example, any thing military.
Because of holly wood, the ignorant masses really believe every military person, be it Army, Marines, Air force or Navy, are all brain washed killing machines...how F'n stupid!

Only 1% of the military is "combat arms", and have any training beyond basic, that is combat related.

What would it matter, I'm a Knight Templar within my Masonic Fraternity. Hold officer positions in regular lodge, RAM and in Commandery. Speak with Grand Lodge Officers and let me tell you;

If any one really believes that the same group of people who can not agree, as to what to eat, let alone how to run their own lodge, are expected to be master minding a global conspiracy, then I have some "ocean front" property in North Dakota for sale, for that person.

And before the lame crap assed excuse of not all masons are "apart" of it, then you just hung yourself. Because that reasoning is self defeating. Do not want to hear it, if your not a mason, then you just don't know about it.

If your not a Marine, you just do not know about the Marines. If your not Army then you just don't know about the Army. Same with Air force, Navy, Coast guard, Russian Mafia, etc..

In other words, stop believing in the crap you do not know any thing about, and quit being a parrot, repeating some thing some one else said, when it is plain they do not know.

I have traveled around the USA, the world and have spoken with brother masons from all over. If there was a conspiracy and I even caught wind of it, I would be the first to tell every one here on ATS.

Why, because I was an ATS'er, before I was a mason, and if it would settle the issue once and for all, that there was a conspiracy, it would have been done by now.

Is it possible that some one who is a mason, is involved in some conspiracy to take over the world. Sure, then there are always people in every group that are selfish and corrupt. Look at our government, the local police dept, heads of state, foreign political figures, the list goes on.

You want to find out where the real conspiracies are, look around you at the people who are greedy.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

grizzle2, here's an article - that you've probably already seen - feeding the mason fodder re: Ron Paul - Ron Paul and Freemasonry

Short of checking rolls as suggested above, at this point it looks to me likely that is a mason, but not outright confirmed.

I would also like to add my emphasis as above, though, that there are LOTS of good people associated with masonry, and that the Freemasons do a lot of good work, as well as likely hold a lot of valuable otherwise lost information in their rites. I'm not a big fan of 'secret societies', but I'm mixed when it comes to the masons. I know this will hang me firmly in the 'weird guy who knows nothing about masons' camp, but I am of the opinion that the masons inherited the Knights Templar after the debacle with the pope and Spain, and I have to say with what little bit I know of the Templars - well, I LIKE them.

Good luck with your research, but I honestly feel Ron Paul's record speaks well enough on its own. If you want to look for masonic conspiracies or politicians 'out to get you', I'd suggest looking somewhere other than Ron Paul. I simply can't see an obstetrician who offered discounted services instead of taking taxpayer-funded medicare/medicaid as well as running completely counter to typical political thought as being a threat along these lines.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
No, hes not a Mason, we looked and checked for anti-Masons back in 2008.

I'd be proud to say he is, but he's not. And as far as I can tell, neither are any of his sons.

And there is no "masonic hand sign" .. I am assuming you're probably talking about the Texas Long Horns hand gesture that everyone gets freaked about because they've seen politicians like Bush and Paul use (forget that they are from Texas?)
edit on 4/30/2011 by Rockpuck because: auto spell checker sucks sometimes.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PraetoriusShort of checking rolls as suggested above, at this point it looks to me likely that is a mason, but not outright confirmed.

I would also like to add my emphasis as above, though, that there are LOTS of good people associated with masonry,

Thanks. I saw that one. I may check freemasonrywatch.
Like I said, this thread isn't about the pros or cons of the masons, just whether Ron Paul is one or not.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
He's apart of the 13 bloodlines and it has nothing to do with masonry.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
He's apart of the 13 bloodlines and it has nothing to do with masonry.

DNA sample or it didn't happen.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
No conspricay was implied in the question of the OP. Relax already. Oh and the question is not 'retarded'. That was a term used to desribe mentally challenaged people once.

top topics

join