It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream interpretation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I would like some halp interpretting a dream that has plagued me for the past 3 months.

It starts with Me and 4 other people, all dressed all soldiers carrying rifles, walking down a desert road in a box formation(4 corners, 1 in the middle, I'm back right). We walk a short distance and I ask a person named Ramirez(not sure how I know the name) how his new born was. We get to talking about our families, all five of us, and as we're passing a few burnt out cars on the side of the road, two bombs explode on both sides of the road throwing me onto my back(I was unable to see them. There is a ringing in my ears, muffled yelling and loud pops that turn to gunfire when my hearing clears. I then get up and take cover behind one of the cars and aim my rifle, which I now see is a scoped semi-automatic rifle, at where I think the shots are coming from. I see the one I called Ramirez, laying in the dirt with blood over his face so I rush to him and pull him back to where I was behind the car. As the shooting stops the person that was in the middle(their name never came up from what I remember) radioed our situation to wherever we had come from. As we're waiting for instructions explosions from what I believe to be ligh artillery start hitting around us so I pick up Ramirez and retreat to a safer position about 100 yds down the road.

This is the point that I usually wake up. Could it be a prediction, is it just a dream, anyhelp that can be provided would be nice. And please serious answers only, this is causing me to lose sleep and could soon start effecting me in other ways.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I will be joining the Army in about 2 years, I just need to finish school first.
edit on 30-4-2011 by THEuntouchable because: Adding information.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
i have heard that some dreams relate to life.
then i have also heard that life relates to dreams.

if you have a feeling about anything, well, there's a reason.

life is real

join