It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just for you, Obama BC believers...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
What are you going to do if Republicans nominate Allen West?

I dunno... finally admit to myself that sniffing ether while reading the Fortean Times probably isn't healthy? It's the same reaction I'd have to seeing a perpetual motion machine power invisible flying cars.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I LOL at your post because it is really that funny.
I wasn't a "birther", but Im starting to believe there is something to their crap.
God knows supporters of Obama have given me more than enough of their own BS to last a life time, I think the grass is greener on the birther side.

At least they don't shoot you with the Race gun every 3 seconds when they lack a reasonable answer. LOL

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Dereks (the program) always uses these disinfo tactics to de-rail a thread.
And it seems to work. You are all now talking about race instead of discussing the OP.

He defends the government on BC issues, 9/11 and Israeli threads.

Back on topic:
I don't think there's any meat to this particular line of enquiry, but there is plenty out there that has.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

There are many reasons to disagree with Obama, his questionable policies, his tendency to cave into politics as usual and make concessions to the Republicans while claiming they are victories against them, his foreign policy being just as bad as Bush, etc. Birth is not one of them (especially now that he's provided two forms of conclusive proof) and yes the Birther craze is driven by irrational xenophobia and racism. I'm not saying all Birthers are racist but many are motivated by it even if its subconsciously.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OllyP
And it seems to work. You are all now talking about race instead of discussing the OP.

There's not much to discuss about the OP; it's Alex Jones, sourcing Jerome Corsi and online polls. I'm simply pointing out the genesis of this "birther" crap, and why it has such popular support among the right in general, and ATS poster especially.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread, i was comparing the two documents, and i noticed the numbers at the top didnt correspond with the date. And considering the bc's are only a day apart, there are some differences. can you find them?

edit on 30-4-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: boom

top topics

<< 1   >>

join