It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spotted Over Royal Wedding Claim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

UFO spotted over royal wedding venue

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
Posted: April 29, 2011

LONDON: Looks like Prince William and fiancee Kate Middleton will have some unexpected guests at their wedding. A tourist has reportedly filmed a UFO hovering over Westminster Abbey — the venue for Friday's royal wedding.

The two-and-a half-minute video footage shows a shimmering white object in a cloudless blue sky near Big Ben. It seems to move and shift shape — but to have three sections, like the starship USS Enterprise from TV's Star Trek.

"First we thought it was a parachute but it was way too high up," the Sun quoted the tourist as posting it on the Internet. "It changed shape but stayed there for at least 30 minutes. Then I lost sight of it," the tourist added.

So worldly events cause UFO's to come out. Am I not surprised this happened? A little perhaps, hahah
Why would aliens want to see the wedding? I mean was it broadcasted out using SETI or something? Jeeez.

Not sure if anyone else had found or posted this, but if there is a filming of this I hope we can get it on this thread

EDIT: REMOVED VIDEO (not related to wedding) - see actual video in post below)

edit on 29-4-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Looks like a helicopter in the distance making a turn... but of course, only 20+ seconds of video so no way to see what happened after. The rest is footage of the same footage being slowed to 25% and 10% the speed.

This is garbage OP... do you really think this qualifies as a UFO sighting?

Come on.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This was the original video link for youtube:

Related article and ACTUAL VIDEO found HERE:
UFO OVER ROYAL WEDDING

The 2½-minute video footage shows a shimmering white object in a cloudless blue sky near Big Ben.

It seems to move and shift shape - but to have three sections, like the starship USS Enterprise from TV's Star Trek.

The tourist who posted it on the internet wrote: "First we thought it was a parachute but it was way too high up.

"It changed shape but stayed there for at least 30 minutes. Then I lost sight of it."

The sighting emerged shortly after a retired US Air Force major predicted extra-terrestrials would visit Earth to see Wills and Kate tie the knot.

UFO researcher George Filer said mystery craft were often spotted during major world events.

He claimed he had already been tipped off by RAF pilots about an increasing number of recent sightings over the English Channel.

He added: "They seem to have an interest in anything important."

The Westminster video lasts two minutes and 34 seconds.

British UFO expert Nick Pope, who worked for the Ministry of Defence, said: "I think it should be investigated if it's feared it could be a threat to the Royals."

edit on 29-4-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: Added comments related to video quote

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
this looks like two birds to me...

A hoax thread was started bout this just after the couple arrived at buckingham palace...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
your headline is very misleading. you left the word "venue" out of it.
sorry my mistake. wrong video
apologies
edit on 29/4/11 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I posted the video without fully checking credentials. However, the latest post with link to the video is accurate. I do apologize for the 'garbage' video. Won't happen again

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011
This was the original video link for youtube:

Related article and ACTUAL VIDEO found HERE:
UFO OVER ROYAL WEDDING

The 2½-minute video footage shows a shimmering white object in a cloudless blue sky near Big Ben.

It seems to move and shift shape - but to have three sections, like the starship USS Enterprise from TV's Star Trek.

The tourist who posted it on the internet wrote: "First we thought it was a parachute but it was way too high up.

"It changed shape but stayed there for at least 30 minutes. Then I lost sight of it."

The sighting emerged shortly after a retired US Air Force major predicted extra-terrestrials would visit Earth to see Wills and Kate tie the knot.

UFO researcher George Filer said mystery craft were often spotted during major world events.

He claimed he had already been tipped off by RAF pilots about an increasing number of recent sightings over the English Channel.

He added: "They seem to have an interest in anything important."

The Westminster video lasts two minutes and 34 seconds.

British UFO expert Nick Pope, who worked for the Ministry of Defence, said: "I think it should be investigated if it's feared it could be a threat to the Royals."

edit on 29-4-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: Added comments related to video quote
The video has been removed by the poster. With out looking at the video I wander if it is a drone of some kind for them to watch for girls, ops I mean bad guys.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

This is London we are talking about...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8382aad25852.jpg[/atsimg]

Weather Forcast 29th May 2011

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

You know Skywatcher2011 there was no UFO over the Royal Wedding, the actual ufo sighting
that caused this mess took place on March 19, 2011 and was uploaded to Youtube on April 3,
2011 by a user retrobanana1973 under the title London Sky: What is this? Is this an UFO? Or
a cloud changing shape?. Nothing about the royal wedding in the report but of course as
usual in these cases a certain joker copied the video and made a hoaxed one with the tale.
Funny that some tabloids like The Sun bought the hoaxed story and now they look like fools.

Here is the original video showing the “shimmering white object in a cloudless blue sky near
Big Ben” like The Times of India, The Sun and the other fools described in their articles.
Check the report and dates by clicking the YouTube link. NOTE-The sighting may be
legitimate but not on the royal wedding day.

new topics

top topics

join