It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Chrome logo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I just seen 666 clear. But if you want you can find 777 too

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

Originally posted by Alda1981
the google chrome logo is like a 666?

Yes it does. Or a 999. But it has absolutely 000 meaning.

You can find "hidden messages" in a lot of things, but 99% of the time they are unintentional. The ATS logo looks like a 475 - what could that possibly mean?

4+7-5 = 6

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bradychick

I think you are right

_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by moogins

Sorry, but whatever you see in your link isn't overtly obvious to me. Please tell me what I'm looking for.
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It does appear to be a 666 represented within a swastika-like form, the circle in the middle being the rounded part of a six starting the 'cycle'.... Possibly not related to how it seems, but maybe linked to=science=math=numbers=google's colors,etc.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by truther357
This is why I deleted everything Google on my pc :Google:The Ears Of Soros and Obama:

And I use :Secure Network Searching:

You give these billionair CEO's to much power and they will turn on you!

*pats truther357 on the head gently*

People like this are sooooo cute with their "outrage"

Time to have a cookie (yes, the double-meaning is meant) and take a nap.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I was analyzing the google logo and as you guys pointed out, I found some symbols on it.
I put everything on an image (lazy photoshop work here).

What you guys think of it?
edit on 9-12-2011 by dnish because: updated for a image that suits this page (smaller img)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Google = 6 letters, Chrome = 6 letters, The chrome symbol represents the last and all in one 666. It's probably all just a coincidence thou. In todays world you are found guilty with no evidence. and called crazy for stating the evidence. lol

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I never saw it before, and now I'll never be able to un-see it.

So is that an upgrade from my old browser - the one with the fiery predator destroying the world?
upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

iamnowhere

Originally posted by Alda1981
Now, I am not the type of person that believes too much on symbols cause tbh... Even if my car logo has a 666 on it, it cant change the fact of what i believe inside me etc etc. That being said... is it my idea or the google chrome logo is like a 666?

Has anyone else noticed that?
edit on 29-4-2011 by Alda1981 because: (no reason given)
Now that you pointed it out yes I can see the ''666 portal'' ! G66GLE very often looks like 666. The letter 'O' has a value of 6 in numerology. Cheers

The letter 'O' does NOT have the value of 6 in numerology. The Hebrew letter vau (U or V) has the value 6 and the Hebrew letter samekh (xi in Greek) corresponding to the letter 'S' has the value 60, which contracts to 6. The Hebrew letter ayin (O), which is omicron in Greek, has the value 70. There is therefore no legitimate gematria basis for your idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join