It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELENIN and Planetary Alignments/ MAG6+ Earthquake relationship

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Elenin is too small to cause ANY effects on earth, when will people learn!

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jsfad

You forgot about all these:

Magnitude 7.3 FIJI November 09, 2009
Magnitude 7.4 VANUATU October 07, 2009
Magnitude 7.8 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS October 07, 2009
Magnitude 7.7 VANUATU October 07, 2009
Magnitude 7.6 SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA September 30, 2009
Magnitude 8.1 SAMOA ISLANDS REGION September 29, 2009
Magnitude 7.5 ANDAMAN ISLANDS, INDIA REGION August 10, 2009
Magnitude 7.1 IZU ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION August 09, 2009
Magnitude 7.8 OFF WEST COAST OF THE SOUTH ISLAND, N.Z. July 15, 2009
Magnitude 7.3 OFFSHORE HONDURAS May 28, 2009
Magnitude 7.6 TONGA REGION March 19, 2009
Magnitude 7.2 KEPULAUAN TALAUD, INDONESIA February 11, 2009
Magnitude 7.4 EAST OF THE KURIL ISLANDS January 15, 2009
Magnitude 7.4 NEAR THE NORTH COAST OF PAPUA, INDONESIA January 03, 2009
Magnitude 7.7 NEAR THE NORTH COAST OF PAPUA, INDONESIA January 03, 2009
USGS

Of the sixteen earthquakes above magnitude 7 in 2009, only two took place during an "alignment" with comet C2010 X-1. That means that magnitude 7+ earthquakes are eight times more likely to happen when Elenin is out of "alignment." Is Elenin making us safer?

edit on 30-4-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The implications here are staggering to me. Though there is a claim by some that this took place 3 million years agos, I have searched and havn't found a shred of data and if it did show up, it would be a theory.

But the Mayan calendar speaks of cycles and the dark rift is the galactic plane. And we bob up and down in relation to that plane. This is an intense gravity field.

I felt the lineup that was currently happening last night, apparently 6 planets in the same sector or region of space, and tomorrow some allignments. Last night was feeling very out of sorts, intense worries, everything was so intense, and negative. I was fighting off negative thoughts, and prayed a lot. It took a couple hours to fall asleep deeply, and I couldn't breathe easily, it felt like I was squished into the mattress.

Some people are sensitve to earth quakes, I'm very sensitive to gravity, can feel intense gravity in channeled works too, others read, I avoid, I know what they are, even the heavy element of guilt and harming others that creates this field in this holographic school universe.

This is heavily coded and shows what they think is coming, and it shows a kind of mystery school coding, but I saw alot of light in this, light does code its own. Light as a feather the opposite of guilt, and the dark rift or destroyer, the shadow, the dark gravity.

Part the red sea, the wars....

Think its very much related to upcoming events. My kids turned me onto this trailer for their game, i was surprised.

LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer

I cant tell you what the world side codes this as, but to me:

If the Gravity will show up, the shadow, then the Light will show as well. And we need to be light as a feather and work through our faults here, have faith and strive to love others and see through the world, War is not Peace. Now unlike the video, the Light never fights, would never harm anyone. Adults do not harm little children still so self centered they fight each other over belongings and immaturity. Adults teach and help, guide little children. So any sign of fighting is metaphorical meaning, Do Their Defenses Hold?

I see that in the most positive way. So the Light arrives, and who might attack is overtaken by the Guilt/Shadow. The Light parts the red sea/stops the war. Light as a Feather. The defenses, our defenses against perfect understanding, compassion and love will fall away quickly and when we remember we will choose Love.

The sniffing the sword, shows carnal man, primitive, guilt, shadow. His defenses won't hold either in the end, though some things may take "time" where there is No Time.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Quotin' bipolar disorder.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Oh god, not another elinin thread...

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Your post is based on ??????

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

Using the JPL orbiter, up and around May 11th, you have Earth/Mercury/Venus/Jupiter aligning as well as Elenin/Sun/Uranus and Saturn/Sun/Mars.

May 21rst : Earth/Mercury/Venus/Mars , Jupiter/Mars/Sun, Elenin/Sun/Venus/Uranus
May 31rst: Mercury/Venus/Mars, Elenin/Sun/Mercury.

From what ive noticed going back and looking at the data over the past 2 years, when multiple alignments occur... a strong quake and/or Massive CME follows. What Elenin will add to this....i dunno. Im just noticing the correlations. Time will tell

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Magnitude 7.3 FIJI November 09, 2009 Alignments: Saturn/Venus/Uranus, Venus/Mercury/Jupiter, Elenin/Venus/Mercury on their opposite tangent.

Magnitude 7.8 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS October 07 & Magnitude 7.4 VANUATU October 07, 2009 Alignments: Earth/Mercury/Venus, Elenin/Venus/Mercury on opposite tangent, Saturn/Sun/Uranus,

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by soulReclipse

Ah, I see... earthquakes occur whenever any two or more celestial objects make any kind of random pattern.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jsfad

6.8 10/11/11 Loyalty Islands as the May 11th alignment comes. Using the JPL orbiter, its always proven to be acurate +/- 1 day.

May 11th Alignments include
Uranus/Sun/Elenin
Earth/Mercury/Venus/Jupiter
Mars/Sun/Saturn

Looks like were in for a rocky ride tomorrow.....wouldn't want to be living next to a fault line....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by soulReclipse

I live near the place that had the biggest know earthquake in Europe (and one of the biggest in the world), and we haven't had a large earthquake for a long time, so I guess it's a candidate for one of those hypothetical earthquakes caused by the alignments.

We will see what happens.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Bump for today's "alignment/earthquake". Need more coffee...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Dr. Omerbashich is a brilliant thinker his hyperresonance theory checks every step of the way. His equations he gives are astonishing. When will you shills and haters get tired of your bs propaganda?

he just had another astounding prediction right on the money. He said mid two weeks of August will so NO 6+ quakes and so it was: NONE! Then on the 14th day of those 2 weeks we had 6.3 in Japan and 7.5 and 7.0 VANUATU.

and it just happened so that NASA issued a statement one day before saying Omerbashich theory is nonsense. LOL what a slam in the NASA face by good Dr. that was!

he also IS ROYALTY and very proud of his origins. I would be too! His page

Dr. Omerbashich is a GENIUS!!! His hyperresonance theory is revolution in science!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunev
he just had another astounding prediction right on the money. He said mid two weeks of August will so NO 6+ quakes and so it was: NONE! Then on the 14th day of those 2 weeks we had 6.3 in Japan and 7.5 and 7.0 VANUATU.
Could you please explain it better, I'm a little confused.

I thought the mid two weeks of August would be the second and the third (the two weeks in the the middle of August), so what does "mid two weeks of August" means?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by sunev
Could you please explain it better, I'm a little confused.

I thought the mid two weeks of August would be the second and the third (the two weeks in the the middle of August), so what does "mid two weeks of August" means?

Thanks in advance.

2 weeks neither at the beginning nor end of a given month. In this case, between 4-17 August.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ttimez

Thanks for the explanation, but I would prefer an answer from someone like sunev, that looks someone that knows well the "brilliant" Dr. Omerbashich, to be as sure as possible that I am looking into the right time frame.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join