It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELENIN and Planetary Alignments/ MAG6+ Earthquake relationship

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

ELENIN and Planetary Alignments/ MAG6+ Earthquake relationship

www.youtube.com

Astronomical alignments as the cause of ~M6+ seismicity
Authors: Mensur Omerbashich
(Submitted on 11 Apr 2011)

Abstract: I here demonstrate empirically my georesonator concept in which tidally induced magnification of Earth masses' resonance causes seismicity. To that end, I show that all strong (~M6+) earthquakes of 2010 occurred during the Earth's long (t>3 day) astronomical alignments within our solar system. I then show that the same holds true for all very strong (~M8+) earthquakes of the decade of 2000s. Finally, the strongest (M8.6+) earthquakes of the past century are shown
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
lanl.arxiv.org
lanl.arxiv.org
lanl.arxiv.org

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Good afternoon ATS,

This is my first post on this website. A little background info to get you guys started... I have been analyzing the alignment / earthquake relationship for the past couple of weeks now using the JPL Elenin orbiter and USGS website earthquake data. A grim picture was painted when I saw this relationship. Although i am no astrophysicist or professional astronomer, it doesn't take a genius to recognize the correlation.

Now, the theory is holding solid ground and is backed physicist Dr. Mensur Omerbashich. This is a call to all physicists to verify the data presented. Implications if true, would mean all our energy on this site should be focused on this due to the magnitude of the impending disasters to come.

God bless and spread the word.

Links are posted below:

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I read this report. I just dont know. Not my field.

The single thing that stuck out was if you erased elenin from all the lists, then none of the other data holds water.

Its interesting. He may have something there.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

I think the future will verify his work.... using the JPL orbiter, I marked down:

May 11th, 2011
May 21st, 2011
May 31st, 2011

I guess all we non-physicists can do for now is sit back and play the waiting game as it all unfolds.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
To avoid crossposts, check those :

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread695022/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread694917/pg1

there - his thesis and affiliations. He is against conspirators.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulReclipse

I think the future will verify his work.... using the JPL orbiter, I marked down:

May 11th, 2011
May 21st, 2011
May 31st, 2011

I guess all we non-physicists can do for now is sit back and play the waiting game as it all unfolds.

I have a bag of popcorn and a 6-pack set aside for each date... things could get really weird. I'd like to at least have a buzz and a snack.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
She's says to forget about HAARP as it is merely a distraction from the oncoming events cause by these alignments. I lean more towards the weather manipulation being a reality side myself. In fact, China already uses it for the greater good.

Now, it is interesting that she got into Leonid Elenins credentials at the beginning. According to her, he is much more than just some amateur astronomer. But why would they cover that up if in fact it is true?

As far as future events, we shall see.... With all these predictions at least we know someones going to be right!

I'll throw this out there just for the heck of it.

Late May/early June- HUGE storm in the SE states.

Late August/mid September- Mega-quake on the West Coast.

Both events will suck and I have no evidence to back up either so don't ask.

We could also live right through it, nothing to big happening, no Hurricanes or mega-quakes. Still abound in the shackles of TPTB.

Whichever way you look at it, at least one of my predictions should come through.

Interesting video. That chick sounded serious

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
So reading the material, there is definitely something to this.

I, and many others on ATS, have been saying for a while that there is some unseen connection between the Sun and the planets, as well as quakes. The data presented in the OP's links is genuine and valid.

The theory is more based on methodical deduction and not so much new research. Comet Elenin adds an interesting twist to things I had not considered before, and even if you remove it from the equations, there is still a profound amount of "coincidences" that lean towards a connection between the different astrological alignments.

One thing that the author mentions, which I did not realize, was that Elenin has been having an impact on our gravity since the 1960's? I thought Elenin was only recently discovered? Perhaps he is extrapolating the orbit out and looking back on the date that it would have first entered our solar system, is what I'm guessing.

He also states that if his theory is correct, we will continue to see increasingly stronger seismic activity as Comet Elenin approaches, until August 1st, which is when it will crossing the Earth's orbital space, at which time the comet will speed up and seismic activity will decrease. He goes on to say that it will remain quiet until around October 20th, 2011, which is when the comet will exit the Earth's orbit and head back out in to space. According to his theory, we will begin to see strong seismic activity again at that point, which will continue until 2016.

These are VERY precise predictions for seismic activity. What this physicist is proposing, is that the Earth resonates due to specific alignments of the planets, sun, moon and big comets (or bodies with strong gravitational influence), and he claims it doesn't take much to upset the balance. He is proposing that the resonance is what effects seismic activity directly and that with it, we can save lives by predicting the periods of time when seismic activity is likely to be at it's greatest.

I didn't realize that Elenin's debris cloud was 30,0000 km across... this make it's passing through the asteroid belt (currently) pretty treacherous, because now the odds of striking another asteroid and sending it on a course of its own are much higher. Things are pretty spread out in the belt, but if we're talking odds, they just went up for a massive meteor shower to hit Earth.

If he's right, we should see increases in quake activity during major alignments, which can take days to occur. This makes it easy for anyone with Stellarium or similar software to predict. I personally think he is on to something big, even if the theory is not spot on, he has definitely collected enough data to make an impact. (no pun intended)

I would strongly encourage others to take this a bit more seriously... Comet Elenin wouldn't be used by a physicist if he didn't believe it has a role in the georesonance theory he is putting forward. I also have a feeling that other academics in the field won't even acknowledge this paper, which is a shame, because there is strong facts to back it up.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'd like ATSer CLPrime to have a look at this.
I've found him qualified and open-minded in the past.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well one problem I have with this right off the bat is his credentials. I can find no reference to The European Royal Society online. I also have been unable to turn up any articles by Omerbashich in a variety of physics and geology journal databases. Google Scholar has a few articles by him where is affiliation is listed as Berkeley National Laboratory and the University of New Brunswick. Most of his work seems to be from the Cornell site which anyone can submit papers to without undergoing the peer-review process.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Well one problem I have with this right off the bat is his credentials. I can find no reference to The European Royal Society online. I also have been unable to turn up any articles by Omerbashich in a variety of physics and geology journal databases. Google Scholar has a few articles by him where is affiliation is listed as Berkeley National Laboratory and the University of New Brunswick. Most of his work seems to be from the Cornell site which anyone can submit papers to without undergoing the peer-review process.

This is what you get if you search Berkeley Lab's database for him:
Berkeley Lab

Neither is he a Fellow of The Royal Society:The Royal Society

I smell a rat.
edit on 29-4-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulReclipse

May 11th, 2011
May 21st, 2011
May 31st, 2011

I'm curious how you came up with the dates you mentioned, I thought nothing was going to happen until September.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Excuse me, where is Royal Society claim coming from?

Edit : I see now, his affiliation for the arXiv paper [email protected], leading to a webmail website www.theroyalsociety.eu

This has nothing to do with the recognised scientific societies.

Do one claim at a time.

And this has a Berkeley affiliation. He worked in the past there.

ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/freeabs_all.jsp?arnumber=1644703

Omerbashich, M.;
Berkeley Nat. Lab., USA

This paper appears in: Computing in Science & Engineering
Issue Date: July-Aug 2006
Volume: 8 Issue:4
On page(s): 26 - 30
ISSN: 1521-9615
INSPEC Accession Number: 8990043
Digital Object Identifier: 10.1109/MCSE.2006.68
Date of Current Version: 26 June 2006
Sponsored by: IEEE Computer Society American Institute of Physics

edit on 29-4-2011 by jjjtir because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by jjjtir because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
As expected, the list of "all strong earthquakes of 2010" doesn't include all the 6+ earthquakes.

- No reference to a 6.2 earthquake in Chile on January 18
- No reference to a 6.1 earthquake in Chile on January 18
- No reference to a 6.2 earthquake in Papua New Guinea on February 1
- No reference to a 6.8 earthquake in Chile on February 12.
- No reference to a 6.2 and a 6.0 earthquake in Chile on March 1
- No reference to a 7.2 and a 6.8 earthquake in Chile on March 15.
- No reference to a 6.8 earthquake in Chile on March 16.
- No reference to two 6.0 earthquakes in Chile on March 18

I could go one, but I guess that's not needed.

Nothing like selective data collection to support your own theories.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

And this has a Berkeley affiliation. He worked in the past there.

I apologize; you are correct; he was on their Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in 2005. That is the only reference to him in Berkeley's database.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I've made a few posts about this. In this video, the first link to Cornwall University listed the two pdf's and now it goes to a search page. But I downloaded them and saved/linked their url's already.

The first one is a pdf about allignments.

The second is one by Elenin, a physcist.

Alignments, Comet Elenin & Earthquakes - Scientific Proof (27th April 2011)

lanl.arxiv.org...

lanl.arxiv.org...

sites.google.com...
ASTRONOMICAL ALIGNMENTS: THE CAUSE OF STRONG EARTHQUAKES

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The implications here are staggering to me. Though there is a claim by some that this took place 3 million years agos, I have searched and havn't found a shred of data and if it did show up, it would be a theory.

But the Mayan calendar speaks of cycles and the dark rift is the galactic plane. And we bob up and down in relation to that plane. This is an intense gravity field.

I felt the lineup that was currently happening last night, apparently 6 planets in the same sector or region of space, and tomorrow some allignments. Last night was feeling very out of sorts, intense worries, everything was so intense, and negative. I was fighting off negative thoughts, and prayed a lot. It took a couple hours to fall asleep deeply, and I couldn't breathe easily, it felt like I was squished into the mattress.

Some people are sensitve to earth quakes, I'm very sensitive to gravity, can feel intense gravity in channeled works too, others read, I avoid, I know what they are, even the heavy element of guilt and harming others that creates this field in this holographic school universe.

This is heavily coded and shows what they think is coming, and it shows a kind of mystery school coding, but I saw alot of light in this, light does code its own. Light as a feather the opposite of guilt, and the dark rift or destroyer, the shadow, the dark gravity.

Part the red sea, the wars....

Think its very much related to upcoming events. My kids turned me onto this trailer for their game, i was surprised.

LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer

I cant tell you what the world side codes this as, but to me:

If the Gravity will show up, the shadow, then the Light will show as well. And we need to be light as a feather and work through our faults here, have faith and strive to love others and see through the world, War is not Peace. Now unlike the video, the Light never fights, would never harm anyone. Adults do not harm little children still so self centered they fight each other over belongings and immaturity. Adults teach and help, guide little children. So any sign of fighting is metaphorical meaning, Do Their Defenses Hold?

I see that in the most positive way. So the Light arrives, and who might attack is overtaken by the Guilt/Shadow. The Light parts the red sea/stops the war. Light as a Feather. The defenses, our defenses against perfect understanding, compassion and love will fall away quickly and when we remember we will choose Love.

The sniffing the sword, shows carnal man, primitive, guilt, shadow. His defenses won't hold either in the end, though some things may take "time" where there is No Time.
edit on 29-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The paper co-authored by Leonid Elenin has nothing to do with comets.
Вторая линия.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
spaceobs.org...-4325

Significant earthquakes (from 7-th magnitude by Richter scale and higher), as well as relative position of Solar System planets and the comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin). All data about earthquakes taken from the USGS site.

03/14/11: C/2010 X1 aligns Earth-Sun, Solar flare M class
03/12/11: Solar Storm… 6.5 Japan
03/11/11: Solar Storm… 9.0 Japan
03/10/11: Solar Storm… 5.4 China
03/09/11: Solar flare X Class… 7.2 Japan

09/05/10: C/2010 X1 aligns Earth-Sun… 7.1 New Zealand 2 days prior
09/03/10: Earth-Merc-Sun alignment
08/27/10: Solar Disturbances from 8/23: plus 8/25 Solar Storm
02/27/10: C/2010 X1 aligns Earth-Sun… 8.8 Maule, Chile
02/16/10: Solar Disturbance this day and pay prior

08/28/09: C/2010 X1 aligns Sun-Earth… 7.0 Java, Indonesia on 09/02
02/21/09: C/2010 X1 aligns Earth-Sun… 7.0 Kermadec Islands on 2/18

08/22/08: C/2010 X1 aligns Sun-Earth… 6.0 China – Myanmar day prior
02/19/08: C/2010 X1 aligns Earth-Sun… 7.4 Indonesia next day

09/02/07: 7.2 Santa Cruz Islands
08/22/07: C/2010 X1 aligns Sun-Earth thru 8/23… no close event
08/15/07: 8.0 Peru
03/06/07: 6.4 Sumatra, Indonesia
02/16/07: C/2010 X1 aligns Earth-Sun… no close event
01/21/07: 7.5 Molucca Sea

08/20/06: C/2010 X1 aligns Sun-Earth… 7.0 Scotia Sea, S. America
02/22/06: 7.0 Mozambique
02/15/06: C/2010 X1 aligns Earth-Sun… 5.3 Sikkim, India day prior

08/18/05: C/2010 X1 aligns Sun-Earth… 7.2 Japan two days prior

02/22/05: 6.4 Zarand, Iran
02/14/05: C/2010 X1 aligns Earth-Sun… no close event
02/05/05: 7.1 Celebes Sea

08/17/04: C/2010 X1 aligns Sun-Earth… no close event
08/11/04: 5.5 Eastern Turkey
08/10/04: 6.0 Afghanistan and 5.1 China
08/09/04: Solar flare plus Hurricane Charley thru to 08/15

02/16/04: 5.2 Sumatra, Indonesia
02/13/04: C/2010 X1 aligns Earth-Sun… 5.5 Pakistan next day
02/07/04: 7.3 Papua, Indonesia plus a 7.0 Papua two days prior

08/21/03: 7.2 New Zealand plus a planetary alignment
08/17/03: C/2010 X1 aligns Sun-Earth… quake 4 days later

08/16/02: C/2010 X1 aligns Sun-Earth… 7.6 Fiji Islands 3 days later
02/12/02: C/2010 X1 aligns Earth-Sun… 5.4 Southern Iran 5 days later

08/21/01: 7.0 New Zealand
08/15/01: C/2010 X1 aligns Sun-Earth
08/09/01: 5.5 Peru
02/12/01: C/2010 X1 aligns Earth-Sun… 7.4 Sumatra and 6.6 El Salvador next day

Another possible contributor is that Earth wobbles on its axis and so the stars and constellations change their angle of presentation in the night sky on a cyclical basis. This rotation, called the precession completes a cycle about every 26,000 years. We're at the end of that cycle.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Ok, if Elenin causes so strong gravitational pull on Earth, then what will happen when it comes close to use? Does it mean that from smaller distance it doesn't need 3 days alignment to causes massive earthquakes? If so, then we are in serious trouble.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join