It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Promotes RFID chips !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
For me it just makes things way easier. I embrace the chip. No matter what technology is "pushing" us forward and this is a step that will be taken. As for the paying cash post, I agree, it is getting harder and harder to pay with plain ol' money but let's face it, money has no true value anymore anyways, why not just adopt a monthly credit allowance instead of a paycheck, if you get $3000.00 a month in pay then that could be replaced with 3000 credits.

Regardless if we all get "lowjacked" or not, we will all end up with a "multi-pass" form of ID someday, regardless.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fear_Fear

What is to stop them from "upgrading" to a failsafe toxin or virus for those who have a differing opinion with the then ruling government? "We can better protect you if we have a way to incapacitate a criminal or a terrorist that might be on the way to kill you!" Fear mongering laced with mock solutions. In this case, they are trying to make the chip seem innocuous because of its possible "health benefits" and access to medical records.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It's just a way to anticipate on your fears and I see that it's working, let me explain....

First this technology is more or less outdated as we can identify people bio metrically without getting implants. It's far more interesting to have people equipped with a 24/7 online computer that reads out your data.

Were you stressed during that meeting ? Scroll to the moment and see your heartbeat ratings and stress level in your personal log file. It would record video and audio as well, even when you sleep.

Microsoft sees a future without coroners and when you die you will get a printout from the "blackbox" that is all that is left.

Google it for fun, it already exists.

"Wow at least you won't have to get implanted to get the freebies MS is offering
"

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

If the process is "scan-log onto a data base" why the heck can they not just use retinal identification, or finger printing.

And yes, I know that you might be there because your eyes are both popped out, or all your fingers have been cut off, but...............the same logic applies to wherever they put the chip. You could lose the arm its implanted in.

If the chip only contains an ID number, its suspect. Because you can accomplish the very same end with body part already in place and dont need to issue or implant a number in the persons body. If the chip itself contained valuable information to save having to create and log into a data base, I could see the possible innocent value.

As this stands, its just a propaganda scheme to get people to accept chips, "for their own good."

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
lets see no stolen checks no ID theft no more lost stolen credit/debit and bank cards,
forged passports, no need for the ID DL CDL cards and ID badges that get lost stolen or misplaced,
no need to remember passwords pin numbers ss numbers bank account numbers/ passwords no more having to prove who you are,
where your from, no more hunting for your meds list. them are the pros of this
the cons , it just proved the good word of the lord almighty is for real and them that do not receive this mark will be in for a good time in heaven ,
a world of hurt and hell on earth for the time is near, so do not fear, rejoice and fell free for the time is at hand.
you think it is bad now with TSA DHS FEMA, you have not seen nothing yet!!!!!!

link   

I can think of many better things to do than to follow and obey the glorious 'change' and 'fundamental transformations' of this 'rule of law' nation. And that makes me a criminal. I don't play 'musical chairs' with my soul, and I don't dance to bad music. Now, as I hear reports of other nations in revolt, and entire prisons being broken and prisoners fleeing...I've wondered about whether inmates would have bothered fleeing had they been chipped. It is fairly plain to me that the totalitarian regimes would love nothing more than to be able to track these people from satellite, and get them back in their place.

I am not impressed with digital technology. It is largely responsible for the poor taste in our cultural manifestations, and will certainly be needed for the new age of technofascism. Lots of folk just love our new direction, however.

Enjoy the 'change', now that it has 'come to America'. I never could stand it. And I will not stand for it. It was here well before obama. We will have to take what we did to innocent millions in Iraq to task in our judgment, no matter how well cloaked in Gumby Jesus and American flags, we will be undone. Those people had lives just like you and me had lives. What we did to them we did to ourselves. The horror.
edit on 29-4-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

link   
DeaR WORLD.

I HaTe YYyOUUUUU!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'd literally rather blow my brains out than receive a chip in my body. Or better yet blow the brains out those who try.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

xavi1000 for all we know these have been implanted into newborn human babies for years. and if our clown shoe wearing friends in DC wanted the masses to be carriers they could have already delivered them via McDonald's.

McDonald's and Coca-Cola machines have America pretty well covered. that's the route i would take if i were an insane villain. go with the most popular things people place in their bodies voluntarily.

Little Debbie's Snack Cakes and Dunkin Donuts / Starbucks would be my second wave of clandestine delivery. Then truly horrible cheap beer that many choose to swill would be next, starting with the largest offender: products made by Anheuser-Busch.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 4Starlight2Decay0

It's funny but a chip to put all your info in one place is taboo but a chip that can be implanted on your spinal cord and eliminate severe back pain caused by an accident is more than awaited for and welcomed....Hummm....

A microchip inserted in the eye can now help the blind to see......I guess you are going to say that they can also blow the brains out of these people or track them anywhere they go via satellite ????

Paranoia is a bad bad evil...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
And this great man warned us all ..RIP Aaron Russo

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

No what I am saying is pretaining to my person. I am a living creature not a machine, what others want to do is fine. But I refuse to place an electronic chip into MY body.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4Starlight2Decay0

No what I am saying is pretaining to my person. I am a living creature not a machine, what others want to do is fine. But I refuse to place an electronic chip into MY body.

Oh and I completely respect that, it's just that your statement seemed quite a bit over board to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You do realize your first clip is from when Bush was still in office? At about 1min 20 sec into it the crawler tells about Bush's upcoming state of the union address.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

If is from Bush era ..than is scarier ...who knows how much hospitals approved this technology by now ..i will make a research later ..going out to a beer now feeling like free man

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Understandable, It is kind of out there and if read wrong it makes me look like a nutcase
. Yeah I mean if someone tries to force me then I'd go Rambo.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 4Starlight2Decay0

Hey I might of misunderstood to begin with...LOL...I'm French Canadian......I don't get all the intonations and such from reading and it sometimes throws me a curve ball...lol

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WillNiendick
DeaR WORLD.

I HaTe YYyOUUUUU!

I understand.
I understand.

-Gumby Jesus (from the movie 'Brazil')

I really DO understand.

But...you may find yourself enjoying the new crime sitcoms this chip craze will spawn. Hollywood is instrumental in all fascist trends. You know, cops and robbers all getting 'er done better than ever with their cellulars, catching the rapist, blowing up a hostage with the dialing of a number, stuff like that. Form follows function. You cannot even be a successful bum unless you are strapped to the latest cellphone these days.

It will start with variations of kidnapping scenarios (remember the duracell commercial in which a lady loses sight of her 'kevin' while sitting in a park? Kevin? KEVIN!!!???) That cut to the seedy windowless van driving away....?

I always felt so good for the lady when she saw her boy, felt her relief, and it was all because of Duracell.

Yes, like that, only more dramatic, intense. Within seconds after being separated from the mom, a signal will go out, databases will pop up, situation analyzed by sexy police working in an office with 100 foot high ceilings, and a helicopter will swoop in and nab the bad guy just before the van gets to the al queda warehouse, where greasy fat sexual deviates are waiting for their daily virgin to sacrifice.

The possibilities are, as usual, endless.

Bet they don't tell us that prisons will be the first application of this.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Ok friend, My grandfather grew up near the Lac-Rapide area

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4Starlight2Decay0

Ok friend, My grandfather grew up near the Lac-Rapide area

That's right up north from me. Kitiganik we call it in Algonquin.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join