It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Cat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This seemed like as good a place as any to put this post. If it isn't in the right place please move. I wanted to share some information I have come across for those who are keeping up with the Rossi-Focardi LENR device known as the E-Cat. I came upon an interesting synopsis videa and new website. The more and more I find out about this device the more it seems like the real deal.

www.e-catworld.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

The video was kinda lame; just a promo video but it does seem like something worth keeping an eye on.

97 E-Cats In Operation Right Now Accross 4 Countries

Yesterday we found out some amazing information. In one of Andrea Rossi's question and answer sessions on his blog he was asked some questions to which he gave some startling answers.

How many e-cats are in continuous operation today? - 97
How many geographic locations are e-cats running today? - 4
Are there any e-cats running in the US with businesses you own or individuals you trust? - YES

So to recap on this, Rossi is saying that at this moment there are 97 e-cats installed and working accross 4 different countries, with some already installed in the businesses of trusted individuals. The 4 countries are presumably USA (Rossi's Company Leonardo Corp), Italy, Greece and it's anyone's guess what the 4th one is.

Free Energy Truth

Can't tell if this is a real alternitive energy site or just a promo for the E-Cat, the only stories they seem to cover are all about the E-cat.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Big surprise.... More advertising.

Lots of threads covering the e-cat and Rossi on ATS:
Here

Here

andHere

edit on 29-4-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

How many e-cats are in continuous operation today? - 97
How many geographic locations are e-cats running today? - 4
Are there any e-cats running in the US with businesses you own or individuals you trust? - YES

Hold on... hold on....

From the horses mouth he now says he let his systems operate in different countries? WOW.

If you read through all the information in previous threads I posted you will see why this makes no sense at all. Rossi's position has been that he doesn't trust anyone with his proprietary information.

That is why he refused to get it properly verified....

This actually goes against the defense people had that supporting him as being real.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
DGT, Defkalion Green Technologies, working on same technology and they are
Apparently one step in front of Rossi, (they just do preparation for promotion differently),
Sounds like a public commitment
ecatnews.com...
Dutch company Van Staden PTY, together with Institute of Plasma Physics Chinese Academy of Sciences
According to witnesses, have working prototype of 100 MWatt’s Cold Fusion reactor working
Last 90 days producing super dry steam powering axial steam turbine and generator,
Same technology (hydrogen –nickel atomic fusion), Beijing even questioning The Three Gorges Dam hydroelectric Project after “good news” from Shanghai,
So people I think technology is here...... Simple, to shame billions of dollars spend on “scrap”
Projects of leading nuclear physicists, to shame all PHD’s which said: cold fusion is not possible”

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Nice video. Good information. I will keep looking for more on this. Blood of dinosaurs right?
edit on 20-4-2016 by RbotMurgolas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join