It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation Readings From Japan and US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I checked out the IRC at ##fukushima and #radiation. They are all but dead. The counters are expensive and only work for specific types of radiation. So I was wondering if there was interest creating an up-to-date thread where those with the equipment might post daily their location, radiation type, and reading.

Anyone interested? I'm curious as to what the real readings are and I trust the ATS readers much more than I do MSM.

edit on 29-4-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
2011年03月15日(火)~2011年04月29日(金)
最新の値: D/W: _Sv/h 、S/C: 6100Sv/h
atmc.jp...

edit on 29-4-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I get my info here, daily:

radiationnetwork.com...

It is an independent network with hourly updates and it includes the continental US, Alaska, Hawaii and Japan.

This is an excellent news source for the latest information:

enenews.com...

And by the way, I got both these links from other ATS users in other threads!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette

I get my info here, daily:

radiationnetwork.com...

It is an independent network with hourly updates and it includes the continental US, Alaska, Hawaii and Japan.

This is an excellent news source for the latest information:

enenews.com...

And by the way, I got both these links from other ATS users in other threads!
I not throwing the link to the first sight under the bus but they list a nuclear sight on the Oregon/ Washington border that has been dismantled for 4 years now. The Trojan Nuclear power facility located on the Oregon side of the Columbia river.

I'm not saying that their current reading levels are inaccurate. I was just trying to say everyone has to be diligent in sharing updated information about this situation. We have to really work together to help everyone understand the dangers of what is floating across the pacific towards us.

BTW I'm sitting right in the path of the first wave of whatever isotopes are going to pollute our skies here in Washington State

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

That's why I am mainly interested in getting readings from individual residents and not MS sources. For those that have been able to acquire test equipment, I'm sure many here would be interested in their daily readings. We could then have a proper comparison to the MS data.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
dutchsinse has acquired an Inspector detector specialized for Cesium readings. He is travelling across the U.S. to take readings and uploading them to Youtube (testing everything from air, to water, grass, you name it). People are sending him requests of where and what they would like checked. Link here -www.youtube.com... follow that link, or just look up dutchsinse on youtube, become a subscriber and you can get all his latest updates sent to your email. He is also doing reports on HAARP and current earthquake/volcano activity. Just wade through his latest videos and you'll find his updates on the monitoring he's doing...

Oops, try this link - www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-4-2011 by RoyalBlue because: bad link

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-4-2011 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalBlue

Thanks! I've been following that too. I just thought it would be more powerful of a representation to see a hundred readings from different people from several different locations. That kind of data is uncontested.

new topics

top topics

join