It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Evidence Freedom Of Speech No Longer Exist In America (Cenk MSNBC)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I dunno i want ta swear to shout but its not allowed here so I guess Ill let you watch this sorry America RIP freedom and welcome Fascism.
I wonder how long until they officially declare Martial Law since they've been enforcing it for a while now.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
"Go back to bed America! Your government is in control."

Scary stuff.

Seems they don't want informed, critical thinking people at their meetings, so... be critical and informed and show up!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
She handled it very well... if I was in the audience I would of rallied the troops together and stopped the bogus arrest and performed a citizens arrest on the cop for infringing upon her constitutional right to free speech

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So, what are you doing about it?

All I see day in and day out is Americans crying about their freedoms and their guns how they need them to defend them from out of control governments, but what do you actually do (appart from whining online)?

You don't have to answer me, answer yourself

And you wonder why the rest of the world see's Americans as dumb loud mouths?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by moogins

So, what are you doing about it?

All I see day in and day out is Americans crying about their freedoms and their guns how they need them to defend them from out of control governments, but what do you actually do (appart from whining online)?

Irony much?

Whining as you so kindly put it online is an expression of free speech.

Expressing free speech in and of itself IS doing something.

Signed,

Loudmouth, but not dumb

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Yup, I think you have them on the run now.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by moogins

Who put out that image cultured and refined it until it was echoed be the whole world? How about the Satanic arm of zion who controls the media? Same one that runs the FED the IMF the CFR the one thats used them as fodder in needless wars all while making them the object of even more hate. Who do you thinks behind wikileaks?
Ya go ahead shout about how they cant do anything gloat about how much better off you are I wont join you. Because I see clearly the same evil hands in my own government.

As for the woman assaulted in this vid yes she's a saint I dont know what I'd do but it probably get me in jail for life.

edit on 29-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You have
Free speech zones
some of them are behind fencing for your protection
life is good

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My God, our republic is long gone. This is disgusting. Way to help out a fellow citizen in distress my fellow citizens. I would have been right there helping her anyway I could. If you fear these fascists then they win. Sickening..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
My God, our republic is long gone. This is disgusting. Way to help out a fellow citizen in distress my fellow citizens. I would have been right there helping her anyway I could. If you fear these fascists then they win. Sickening..

I feel the same my friend but the fact is its not so easy or else Hitler never would've gotten away with it either.

Sad to see the greatest country on earth dragged to its knees and nutted by its own administration. I fear the rest of the world won't be far behind.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I agree with your take. I feel very helpless about what is transpiring. I mean I am not afraid of dying or being thrown in prison for my country but having that happen on a small scale seems that you are giving away your life for something too small.

We need a leader to step out of the shadows. Someone to unite us. Single acts of defiance are brave but foolhardy as TPTB will just sweep your nobel movement right under the rug. What good is defiance of tyranny if you portrayed as just another lunatic by the corporate media machine.

Very frustrating.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
just a bump for those still thinking they live in the land of the free

not that I like rubbing it in but fact is unless America starts waking up in a major way we are all doomed.

btw check me sig I believe its true and whats more we can take back our governments

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
how is a 70 year old OBESE person suppose to get insurance?

um well how about stop eating so much and pay for your own damn health insurance.

thats a start.

edit to add: i can't stand that guy hes an idiot.
edit on 29-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If you want an honest debate over budget plans then I'd love to have one. But to start with a slanted bias towards the government plan using an obviously prejudiced commentary isn't a good start.
To be on the same level, I'd have to get clips of Limbaugh or Coulter to counter such overt rhetoric.

Shame! And to use a clip of Rep. Col. West in such a one-way fashion shows how biased YOU are.

Try again sometime when you aren't filled with this much hate.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
If you want an honest debate over budget plans then I'd love to have one. But to start with a slanted bias towards the government plan using an obviously prejudiced commentary isn't a good start.
To be on the same level, I'd have to get clips of Limbaugh or Coulter to counter such overt rhetoric.

Shame! And to use a clip of Rep. Col. West in such a one-way fashion shows how biased YOU are.

Try again sometime when you aren't filled with this much hate.

Fair enough I can admit Im biased but dont for one second think I hate America
Heck do you think I put in all the time I do outa spite? If so then all I can say is sorry for having been so crass and blunt. Its just that I've tried the civil route and gotten nowhere. If there's a better way please tell me.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Heck do you think I put in all the time I do outa spite? If so then all I can say is sorry for having been so crass and blunt. Its just that I've tried the civil route and gotten nowhere. If there's a better way please tell me.

You can start by looking at facts instead of biased pap from MSNBC. Hell, I'm not saying go to Fox, but at least look at facts.

First, in Col. West's case, the woman thrown out was a former Air America talk show host. A biased, vocal opponent of ANYTHING the Tea Party or the GOP says or does.
Second, have you looked at proposals that they are so vocal about? Have you ever listened to Col. Wests' speeches? The man is friggin' awesome!

Perhaps just posting/starting a thread on the actual poposal instead of liberal interpretations may help. Listen, I'm about as conservative as anyone can be. But I'm trying really hard to stay focused on the issues istead of interpretations of said issues. Sometimes I fail, sometimes I succeed. But it is useless arguing when you come to the table with such an initial bias.

Anyway, my two cents.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

You can start by looking at facts instead of biased pap from MSNBC. Hell, I'm not saying go to Fox, but at least look at facts.

First, in Col. West's case, the woman thrown out was a former Air America talk show host. A biased, vocal opponent of ANYTHING the Tea Party or the GOP says or does.
Second, have you looked at proposals that they are so vocal about? Have you ever listened to Col. Wests' speeches? The man is friggin' awesome!

Perhaps just posting/starting a thread on the actual poposal instead of liberal interpretations may help. Listen, I'm about as conservative as anyone can be. But I'm trying really hard to stay focused on the issues istead of interpretations of said issues. Sometimes I fail, sometimes I succeed. But it is useless arguing when you come to the table with such an initial bias.

Anyway, my two cents.

fair enough no need to hijack news posts with my own biased views and I may well start a thread on the subject
and I'd debate your point on this woman being hauled out because she's a know to have an opinion other than theirs but there are so many more like her. People I know are the most patriotic Americans are being treated like this

I cant help but want you all to wake up Ray is a hero but most of you dont even know his name. Our mainstream news is nothing but a tool of TPTB and I fear for my childrens future as they push for WW3 in the middle east. All the while taking more of our rights and freedoms. Emptying our savings accounts stealing our wealth our future and that of our children. In short everything America symbolized has been destroyed.

She has been left lying on the side of the ditch like a pile of rags soaked in gasoline I see them coming to set the spark Tell me wouldnt you try and stop it?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Exactly why I'm such a fan of Rep. Col. West. I wish the guy would run for president.

But there ya go.

Two people, two opposing viewpoints. No need for outside rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

I agree with you, that whole crowd should have stood up and said get your god dam hands off her!! Then pummeled the guy!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

reply to post by UcDat

Exactly why I'm such a fan of Rep. Col. West. I wish the guy would run for president.

But there ya go.

Two people, two opposing viewpoints. No need for outside rhetoric.

I got a feeling there's a lot more to his story that we should know
Would you consider making a thread about him I'd like to know more and maybe you can swing a few voter his way here on ATS.
btw I never claimed to know the whole story I just kinda hijacked it cause it fit my message. If you know what i mean lol

peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join