It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark Skies (the television series) and Roswell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Wow. Just discovered the show Dark Skies and it is a totally awesome show.

I noticed one thing very intriguing about the show-it basically contains a whole array of
disclosure elements. Some of the things it mentions is the Zamora landing case, JFKs
involvement in Roswell, RFKs knowledge of Roswell(substantiated by Corso), The Betty and
Barney Hill case, Underground Military Bases(with holographic entrances (Dulce)), and many
other events and places.

The one thing the show portrays is a different take of what happened at Roswell.

According to Dark Skies, the greys had arranged a meeting at Roswell with Truman.
When the greys landed one of them went into a tent to meet with Truman. The grey
pulled out a triangular device and when Truman touched it, it communicated telepathically
with Truman. The grey told Truman that Earth should now issue it's unconditional surrender.
Truman then consults with Majestic advisors and they decide to call the grey's bluff. As the
craft it leaving they open fire and shoot the saucer down. Since then we have been at war
secretly with the greys. Supposedly this is the true story of Roswell.

Usually I would take a television program very lightly, but Dark Skies(or rather it's writers) seem to be
very educated on the subject. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of this series of events of what
happened at Roswell that day.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have season 1 on DVD somewhere...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

Yes the similiraties are well known and discussed on ATS(?) who knows but the show was awesome. I wish the networks would make another Dark Skies,Taken or Roswell.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I love that show, I was gutted they never did a second series. Can't believe it's 15 years old. I love how they tied big events together with the alien storyline.
The scene with the crazy farmer chasing them in the field is cool.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
How one watches the show without feeling the hairs on the back of the neck tickle I don't know. It seemed to me to be a continual news release or some kind of confession series for the government.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
How one watches the show without feeling the hairs on the back of the neck tickle I don't know. It seemed to me to be a continual news release or some kind of confession series for the government.

After the show was canceled they never showed Dark Skies at least in german tv again. Can anybody of you around the world remember if they saw a second airing of the show on tv?

Think of it i never saw Taken airing twice too. Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
While I disagree with you that the creators of the show have any kind of 'special' knowledge, I thought you would be interested to know the creator of the show Bryce Zabel co-wrote the new Richard Dolan book A.D. After Disclosure.

Just something for you to research a little further.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Thanks for that tid bit of info Countduckula24 .... interesting. I might have to read that book.

I actually DLed the torrent of Darks Skies season 1 and watched it all the way through, which was very satisfying. While I do think there is a great deal of fiction written for the stories sake, it does seem to be based on the underlying facts.
The only part I find difficult to swallow is the "hive" scenario.... It is very similar to X-Files black goo that takes over peoples bodies.

But, if you think about it, the Greys that are infected with the hive would obviously be the hostile ones in which abductee's claim to have bad experiences with. And the non-infected Greys would just be benevolent peaceful beings.

Either way ....GREAT SHOW!!!
edit on 29-4-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Have to post the intro

join