It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superman against U.S. Citizenship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
How far they can go? Now we have Superman may be a NWO supporter. It may look harmless since it's only a comic, but remember how well this tactics were used in history, like WW2, when we found our superheroes fighting our enemies too. Young people, you are the target.

"'Truth, justice and the American way' - it's not enough anymore," Superman says, "The world is too small, too connected."

This is not the first time a comic character has distanced himself from US policy.

In the 1970s, Marvel Comics' Captain America swapped his identity for that of the character Nomad at the time of the Watergate scandal.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 29-4-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This is the 3rd post about this. I am kind of getting tired. The phone calls around the clock. People wanting me to appear on everything from The View to Ellen. Please people, I am an illegal immigrant. My adopted homeland has made it quite clear that they don't want any illegal immigrants.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Already a thread.
Superman renounces citizenship

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Like everything else that started and gained popularity in America first he is going global.

We should be happy for them but at the same time seems we are left behind - like unwanted parents.
After we give them everything, get them started and keep them going, when they get big enough to venture out on their own - they kick us to the curb.

Before we let this happen again in America we should have our Superheros and companies like Coke and McDonalds agree to KEEP IT HERE! Or share the overseas profits they make with those that made them great in the form of reduced prices and other perks etc as a reward for patronage and loyalty.

Just a thought.
An exclusivity clause.
For everyone who uses the American public as a launching pad for their success.

I originally opened this thread to say "No matter how many 'SUPERMAN' threads are started, it is just NOT that interesting" but then I got carried away by the traitor we know as Superman, even a little pissed. We should ban the man. Anyone in tights and not on Broadway is a little hard to take seriously anyway.
edit on 29-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Oops, you got me. Mods, do the honors please while I get a coffee. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
Already a thread.
Superman renounces citizenship

Indeed...

Thread closed.

top topics

join