It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush to Obama. Whats Next?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Our Decider in Chief G. W. Bush or JR as he likes to be called, a known monomaniac with his idea of freedom,
did well consternating us Americans in the approach to the Iraq and Afghan wars with his freedom by force with or the terrorist mentality.

Just what was his master plan?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bbc07f450cf.jpg[/atsimg]
behind those dull deer eyes there is a mastermind is his plan unfolding now>?

now we have Obama who well lets just say sucks as much as bush, Obama's allure has faded away with his lies.

and we only have to sit and wait while our once great United stated fights divided and in debt...

whats next?
edit on 4/28/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
global catastrophe and one world government this year

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
S+F. v1rt bump to save the day.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

the anti christ!! lol jk but really i dont know how it could get any worse.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

The only thing I have to say on the Subject is that I was a Republican before George W. Since then I have shed the tag because I don't want be associated with a blatant criminal and traitor.

That being said, I feel the same way about Obama, that says something about our country, it says something about how wrong and flawed the two party system is and it means we need to change things.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

Blah blah blah.

ATS should be re-named to OBAMA SUCKS because that's essentially the kind of website it is right now.

You cannot read these forums without coming across dozens of birther threads, etc.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by -W1LL

Blah blah blah.

ATS should be re-named to OBAMA SUCKS because that's essentially the kind of website it is right now.

You cannot read these forums without coming across dozens of birther threads, etc.

Where he was born has nothing to do with him running the country into the ground, If you love Obama so much, perhaps you shouldn't be on ATS and instead on one of his fan sites, I can provide links if needed.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
man people are funny that deserves a star

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Where's Ross Perot when you need him. He would be a perfect addition to the line up.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrMarc
Where's Ross Perot when you need him. He would be a perfect addition to the line up.

ROFLMA, voodoo stick! Breaking news, Donald Trump is the new Ross Perot. I am so expecting him to write a book at any time on how to become POTUS and sell it for 19.99.

Sad fact is, he would probably make millions off of it, Americans................. Damnit.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by -W1LL

Blah blah blah.

In that case, it would seem you love being punished or have a fetish for websites that make you feel so bad..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
whether you like or hate bush which most people hate the guy but one thing has become clear

september 11th change this country forever then came afghanistan and then iraq which changed their countries forever the snowball effect of all those actions led to the north african uprisings and the subsequent middle east uprisings have change the world forever.

and then here comes the obama with his libya campaign of spreading freedom to the rebels who most people will say are al queda while most people hate bush they love obama and there are quite a few voices shouting at the top of their lungs that theres no difference between bush and obama but there is while most people do not agree with bushes methods there is this one thing that none can deny at least he was fighting the radical islamic extremism and now the lord and savior obama is now aiding them.

whats next for america and the world? the rise of the new osama bin laden and we fade away from the worlds conscious only to be replaced with the new world superpower china and the chinese yaun and them we wont be whining about learning to speak spanish we will start screaming and whining about learning chinese.

that is whats next we just simply fade in to obscurity
edit on 28-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

reply to post by -W1LL

Blah blah blah.

I'm with you.
The Birther poop-nozzles have just been handed their must requested BC. Despite whatever tell-tale electronic file anomalies exist he has provided what they've asked for and you can't get blood out of a turnip so they look even more ignorant if that is even possible.

Regardless, your astute observation is the result. A gaggle of sore losers.

ETA: CAPTION CONTEST:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bbc07f450cf.jpg[/atsimg]

Aww shucks, alert the Secret Service.......a stalker.

edit on 28-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: added friendlier tone

edit on 28-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

reply to post by -W1LL

Blah blah blah.

sorry but this isnt one of your birther threads.. besides everyone knows its a fake

edit on 4/28/2011 by -W1LL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Just wait. All Trump really wants is to tell Obama "You're Fired!" I'm willing to put money down that this will be said.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I'm on ATS because I expected to find intelligent discourse between rational adults involving issues that the mainstream simply does not care about.

Instead, I stumble into a demented version of RedState everyday, chock full of birther threads and gloom/doom.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

come on now conspiracy theories are directly prorporational to politics of any given day

when the right is in power those theories are vast and they are the gods honest truth

when the left is in power those theories get dismissed and screamed all lies.

and thats the way it goes.
edit on 28-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
And the hijacking begins.
(puts flame suit on)

For all you birthers, if you really wish to discuss this matter, please start your own thread. Unless I'm blind, I didn't see this thread relate to anything about a birth certificate.

Good Day.
edit on 28-4-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Helious

I'm on ATS because I expected to find intelligent discourse between rational adults involving issues that the mainstream simply does not care about.

Instead, I stumble into a demented version of RedState everyday, chock full of birther threads and gloom/doom.

howabout staying on topic? This was a thread about "bush to obama, what's next?"

what's coming next? obamanites venting their disgust of birther threads till the apocalypse really does arrive..

Personally, I think what is coming next for America will be severely bad, unless every citizen and government employee returns to an open and honest form of behavior, but the likelyhood of this happening would probably be 1 chance in 20 billion

edit on 28-4-2011 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Bush passed his torch to Starkozy. France bribed the US with a fighter jet deal to get a no fly zone. Yes Obama was in Brazil talking fighter jet deal setup by France as France started dropping bombs on Libya.Obama did the no fly zone thing and left. So what has this Libya thing Starkozy started doing now?

english.people.com.cn...

France uses unexplosive bombs in Libya

France has started this week to use unexplosive bombs to strike targets on the ground in Libya in the hope to reduce unnecessary damage to nearby civil infrastructures and civilians, the military's spokesman Thierry Burkhard said on Thursday.

At a press conference, Burkhard said the unexplosive bombs, around 300 kilograms and stuffed with concrete mass instead of explosives, have been adopted since Tuesday to hit vehicles of Libya force loyal to Muammar Gaddafi.

The purpose to use concrete bombs was to increase accuracy of each strike and reduce unnecessary damage, he said, denying that the air operation in Libya by the foreign coalition was running short of aircraft or munitions.

Some early report said Britain, France and other European countries were running low on stocks of laser-guided bombs, but several officials of NATO and allied countries since last week have stood out to deny bomb shortage in the Libya operation.

They have ran out of laser guided bombs so now there using concrete? I find that funny.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join