It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can Stick Your "Royal" Wedding Where the Sun Don't Shine.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hey, us slaves should get to know our future world king.

Just saying...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Just because you don't want or agree with something doesn't mean it is wrong or bad. Simple fact is that like it or not, this event brings pleasure to hundreds of millions of people.

But then, they're all lowly serfs and shouldn't be allowed pleasure and should be out toiling in the fields instead of drinking beer, eating cakes, and having a good time, eh?

Let the ordinary people enjoy themselves once in a while and stop being such a meanie.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

But then, they're all lowly serfs and shouldn't be allowed pleasure and should be out toiling in the fields instead of drinking beer, eating cakes, and having a good time, eh?

reply to post by Essan

It shouldnt take the wedding of two people they will never meet for people to enjoy these pleasures. These pleasure shouldnt be the reserve of Royal occaisions.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I was actually quite enjoying your responses and thinking you were speaking very sensibly until you said 'brits are so self indulgent'... please don't lump us all together, i think anyone on this site not prepared to debate their own comments is an idiot, i could very easily say all yanks are incredibly insular and ignorant... but that would make me something of a bigot.... i vote we all comment about the french _javascript:icon('
')

on topic... a lot of people fail to see the good the monarchy does for our country... i agree that 'an accident of birth' as someone so nicely put it in a previous post(musta been thinking about Harry and his 'dad'), should not be in a position to think they are better than me... just more priveledged, which i am afraid is a part of democracy, there are classes, if you want classless society go and live in a communist country and feel 'free' to queue for bread. In tourism alone the monarchy generates millions if not billions of pounds of revenue for our country, because people love the romantisism of a functioning monarchy, Americans especially. Also, with regard to the royal wedding, think of the revenue it is generating in tourism and souvenirs, every cup or plate sold with an image of William and Kate, is paying 20% of its value into government coffers(not that I agree with this) through VAT. then there is the number of people descending upon london as tourists to see this event, the money they will spend is astronomical, all the street and garden parties, have to be paid for, all again pumping money into a struggling yet slowly recovering economy, then the feel good factor for everyone except the people wishing for a republic. This 'Royal' wedding imho is one of the best business decisions i have seen made in years... oh, and for once i beleive there is a royal wedding happening where two people actually love each other, a rarity, and actually a break with tradition.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Will Camilla be there? lol
2nd

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Lets look at some facts:
Wedding to cost U.K economy 5 Billion pounds - www.telegraph.co.uk
Insurance - 356,030,000 - www.autonetinsurance.net
Security at least 20 million - www.dailymail.co.uk

In total i have heard some numbers as much as 7 Billion for this wedding, so lets look into this more.

Queen Elizabeth II owns 6,600 million acres of land 1/6 of the earth to a value of 17,600,000,000,000, she is head of 16 states globally (allegedly) previously 32 states including Australia and Canada currently.

www.whoownstheworld.com - largest landowners
www.wikipedia.org - list of prime ministers of Queen Elizabeth II

British taxpayers will pay 48 million for this wedding - projectavalon.net

Its difficult to comprehend just how much wealth the royal family has yet during this satanic holiday period its us that foot the bill, personally i dont believe there is much hype as what they are telling us but as usual not enough people are protesting it and those who do are already being rounded up like a true fascist state.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
OP - sounds like a 'sour grapes' speech to me.

The wedding is history in the making, like it or not.

I for one am glad at least this is history we can 'enjoy' - sans war, sans dead bodies, sans all the tragedy and hellacious strife we get exposed to on a day to day basis.

Sure, the money could be spent in wiser ways, but, the world also needs a little pomp and circumstance once in a while.

Good luck to a lovely young couple - I hope them the best. I mean come on, it's not like they chose to be born into those families and I can assure you - royalty, for all it's glitz and glamor has some definite downfalls.

peace

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioRising
And what about the MASSIVE income that is being generated by increased tourism for this event? Or that public spending will increase therefore boosting our economy? Oh and the fact that there will be something nice to look at and think about for ONE day out of all the other days that we are bombarded with misery?
Relax, take a day off of the doom and embrace it. It is only one day.

Why is everyone getting so stressed about this?!

Because when you break this charade down. They are part of the axe of evil. Boosting our economy?? Don't think so on this event. The income's generated are a patch on the massive spending from the Royal's.
The bloodline's, the Obelisk, the symbol's, Bp, Shell, organization X bails them out etc.

All happy for imaginary kings and Queens, Princes and prinsceses. Kneel down follow people, be happy.
Cheer for the one's that kill your own freedom, by enslaving you.
The fact alone that people are going to like this ferry tale, make's me conclude how far off we are of being real free. It is sheer EVIL, pure EVIL.

edit on 29-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
OP - sounds like a 'sour grapes' speech to me.

The wedding is history in the making, like it or not.

I for one am glad at least this is history we can 'enjoy' - sans war, sans dead bodies, sans all the tragedy and hellacious strife we get exposed to on a day to day basis.

Sure, the money could be spent in wiser ways, but, the world also needs a little pomp and circumstance once in a while.

Good luck to a lovely young couple - I hope them the best. I mean come on, it's not like they chose to be born into those families and I can assure you - royalty, for all it's glitz and glamor has some definite downfalls.

But they embraced the ' Idea' by know. (World Domination) Or else you can not get this far within the Royal family.

peace

edit on 29-4-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Falcifer
Hey, us slaves should get to know our future world king.

Just saying...

We are not slaves, we are enslaved. Enslaved by the people of the world, by a collective choice.
We choose.....

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Wow!

I agree with your first intended thread tittle!

What makes me really angry, is the fact that they have given my kids time off school for this wedding.

I am in shock at this, as it was only a few weeks back we was threatened with prison if our kids miss anymore time off school.. they have missed a small amount of time, due to moving house every six months because we are renting private and being treated like crap by landlords.

Shame on them all!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Over a million people have traveled from abroad to see this, Think of the money and income it has generated for the tourism industry. I am a loyalist and will be drinking all day in celebration. GSTQ!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
In reply to the OPs thread title , they have the skies of London are foggy and dull.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
People need to stop stressing is it really so wrong to forget about all the crap in the world for just a few hours.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by benintheuk
People need to stop stressing is it really so wrong to forget about all the crap in the world for just a few hours.

Not if it is Evil. If you are in the knowing, this should make you sick

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
People that re enslaved are called slaves no?
I tend to disagree. Is it really free will when we are being "mind-controlled" and lied to to believe we are the ones that made our choices for ourselves?

I think its more a case of our ignorance being used as a tool against us, but then again they really make it so easy to become ignorant...

reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Indeed. My feelings about the UK 2011 Census and a whole bunch of other stuff are not compromised whatsoever by being able to enjoy the spectacle and the day. Just chill out peeps.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Falcifer
People that re enslaved are called slaves no?
I tend to disagree. Is it really free will when we are being "mind-controlled" and lied to to believe we are the ones that made our choices for ourselves?

I think its more a case of our ignorance being used as a tool against us, but then again they really make it so easy to become ignorant...

reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Okey I agree. I am just getting sick of this all. Its hard to take in if you are awake.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
ffs its a wedding you don't have to watch it, the royals have very little control over us in the uk, theres nothing brainwashing to force you to watch it. Relax your batty!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

ffs its a wedding you don't have to watch it, the royals have very little control over us in the uk, theres nothing brainwashing to force you to watch it. Relax your batty!

I think this illusion which everybody loves aperently, is the brainwashing. Acknowlidging the structure, that's all.

The Royals have the right to murder you, if you commit treason
The Royals are the owners of the see, you are in a ship called England

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join