It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Door closing, Footsteps, lights turned off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ok, so I wasn't going to post this originally because I was going to be accused of being a liar, but anyways, I heard a lightswitch then footsteps, as I was in the bathroom. No-one else is home right now and I have experienced paranormal stuff in this home all the time, and I was going to post this but I figured nah because it's not that interesting, then I look down the hall at my room door, which was previously open before I entered the bathroom. and it was closed shut. no windows are open and there is no AC as the weather is just perfect out, and there are no pets in the house. Just thought I might share this with you. [edit] I just found out that the light in the room across the hall is turned on and all the lights were off and the person who is in the bedroom across the hall from my room closes their door every time they leave it. and it was open. also they have no windows open either.
edit on 2011/28/4 by misterbananas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
ooo000OOO... ghosts n' spirits: I love them - reminds me that the other side is not nearly as far away as some of us might wish it was. ;D

There's a haunted candy factory in my town - I have seen/experienced a lot things most people consider me crazy/delusional over - no worries, as the inverse is what is true - those who deny the existence of reality will be the ones crushed most by its weight.

edit on 28-4-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hey you don't need to feel awkward posting about a event like this happening. Yea you will get your naysayers, but if you have been able to discount rational explanations... I get similar activity in my house late at night, cabinet doors opening and closing, just a few nights ago my visitor started making noise with other items like my silverware in the dish strainer. You mentioned previous experiences in your house are they similar? Have you had a upswing in activity lately? For the record I have been having more activity lately at my house and it seems to be increasing in it's level of obviousness.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

I had been playing guitar that's why I am replying late, anyways to awnser your question we have seen black figures and stuff, my cousin who was sleeping in my room seen a black figure standing over her the night before her aunt died. she woke up crying, also I seen something i thought was my sister who was downstairs and I went to scare her and there was nothing there. also me and my other cousin were watching videos and we seen ablack figure move past the open door towards my room.

top topics

join