It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You made me join, it's a conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So I finally did it, I joined up. I have been on this website every day for the past year, and I am addicted. From the smoking guns to the skunk works I have spent more time on ATS than Facebook. Subliminal messaging? Maybe.

I was paranoid about joining (HA) and finally got the guts after raging at the computer so many times, when I might have known something that could move the discussion and I am powerless to reply, being without a username.

SO AT LAST... I am here. I am 21-years-old and I have been into conspiracy theories , aliens/UFOs, and just about anything mysterious since I was a little girl. My dad is the biggest conspiracy theorist I know, so I get it from him. Haha. When I was 7, my dad, two brothers and I saw a UFO high above our heads when we were touring some of the outdoor sculptures in my hometown. I have only seen one since.

Looking forward to continuing my daily habit of logging on and now being able to contribute to the amazing content I find on this website! I have found something great on every board I have visited so far. I also have some of my own thread ideas rattling around.

TL;DR New member yay

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
welcome.

thats a good first post im sure you will like getting involved instead of just being quietly amazed

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by martianmallow

Welcome

You remind me of myself, I'll be looking forward to reading your posts and threads.

A mod will stop by soon and let you know all the links you can check out to familiarize yourself with the forums.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Congrats to finally joining and ***Welcome***

Most of us were lurkers for a long time before becoming an active part of the community. We appreciate fresh insight and new members so now after your long silence and keeping your opinions to yourself: Let the posting begin!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Welcome newbie to mental crack.

Feel free to ask questions whenever one pops up, the only way your going to learn is through asking.

But do us a favor...before you start threads, do a quick search to see if its been played to death and either just bump those threads, or make a new one from a different angle and information.

Also, I suggest keeping an open mind for all things, but wanting some evidence before you "believe"...and then figure out if the evidence is valid...then find out of the thing making the evidence valid is valid...then (etc).

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Thanks for the advice!

And thanks for the warm welcomes I have received from everyone so far.

As for redundant threads, I find them just as irritating as any senior and hereby vow to avoid contributing to the problem.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Your Intro title is hilarious!!!!!

Yes, you have been brainwashed to visit this site on a daily basis and now....Finally, we have you!!!!!

All jokes aside, I'm glad you joined and hope you enjoy the ride.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by martianmallow

joined a year ago...but made my first intro thread minutes ago
ooo and yes, subliminal messaging, mind control, HAARP lol! this site is entertaining like a midget doing rodeo hehe! welcome, miss!!

new topics

top topics

join