It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4/28/2011 -- the largest science experiment ever-- John Hutchison interview tonight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ok so I know this youtuber isnt the most loved here but this is about the JOHN HUTCHISON experiment tonight!

Now if you dont know who Hutchison is have a look at some of these vids www.youtube.com...

Now his work has floored the scientific community. In fact it has in many ways pulled the rug right out from many and like anything that challenges our new high priest (of science) he has been swept under the rug imo.

So anyone else keen on seeing what the master of frequency has planned for tonights grand project? Better yet any HAM fans here that are going to join in? This is global so if you got a rig please jump in.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/28/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Tell me what it is, This is the guy who has claimed he has tapped into the "Zero point energy" vacuum right?

Jamie.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Can someone tell me why this is in the 'Skunk Works' section of the forum. I'm just curious that's all. I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing what John has up his sleeve though. I hope it's groundbreaking.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I will watch with interest but...

I though the "biggest science experiment ever" was the Universe.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Greetings,

This could be about the device that he and his assistant developed for clearing the waters of the gulf fiasco

He has been doing some testing but can't get permission to actually go into the gulf. Gee, I wonder why.

You can get more info on: peswiki.com

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
reply to post by UcDat

Tell me what it is, This is the guy who has claimed he has tapped into the "Zero point energy" vacuum right?

Jamie.

I dont know about that but his work has produced some wild results most notable he can transmute matter using certain frequencies.
I suspect tonights project will relate to using counter frequencies to nullify Radiation

so no amateur HAM ops here strange they we're the cutting edge on conspiracies before the internet took off...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
Can someone tell me why this is in the 'Skunk Works' section of the forum. I'm just curious that's all. I'm looking forward to seeing/hearing what John has up his sleeve though. I hope it's groundbreaking.

I was tired of picking on the same ol mods
and this didnt seem to fit any wheres else..

sorry if i got it wrong
edit on 28-4-2011 by UcDat because: tired*

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Because many like me believe that this is all smoke and mirrors. If the guy literally had breakthrough science we would reap the benefits. Instead we get crappy videos of "occurances" that cannot be replicated.

I believe that he is a fraud. This is my opinion and I do not wish to come in here bashing the op. It is just that this kind of entertainment comes along often. Every time his work goes no where. It seems he is more interested in interviews and Youtube videos, instead of using his discoveries to better himself and mankind.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Because many like me believe that this is all smoke and mirrors. If the guy literally had breakthrough science we would reap the benefits. Instead we get crappy videos of "occurances" that cannot be replicated.

I believe that he is a fraud. This is my opinion and I do not wish to come in here bashing the op. It is just that this kind of entertainment comes along often. Every time his work goes no where. It seems he is more interested in interviews and Youtube videos, instead of using his discoveries to better himself and mankind.

np I put it here cause I know many hold him to be a fraud I hope this will prove you all wrong

but please feel free to disagree.
IMO he is being suppressed TPTB will never encourage this kind of revolutionary invention. As for the vids I say they speak for themselves if you have any kind of proof they are hoaxed I'd challenge you to post it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

IMO he is being suppressed TPTB will never encourage this kind of revolutionary invention.

I believe that if TPTB were suppressing his work, they are doing a horrible job at it. His videos are everywhere. I even seen him on that ufo interview with Dan Akroyd. He is pretty famous and I think that suppression is not the case.

I will eat my words and come back to your thread and apologize if I am incorrect.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
Now his work has floored the scientific community..

...with laughter

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pandapowerjamie
This is the guy who the "Hutchison hoax" is named after:

Hutchison hoax

The Hutchison hoax is named after an eccentric Canadian, John Hutchison, a fan of Nikola Tesla and Tesla coils. Hutchison claims to have discovered a number of weird things, such as the levitation of heavy objects and the fusion of metal and wood by forces heretofore undetected by normal scientists. Hutchison calls these weird things "the Hutchison effect." Some of the things he calls weird seem to be explainable in terms of electromagnetism and other known physical forces, but he has more mysterious explanations, such as zero point energy and electromagnetic fields that cancel out gravity. Unfortunately, he seems to be the only one who can produce the effects, but not even he can replicate them—at least not in the presence of unbiased observers. His evidence consists mainly of his word and his videos.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Now his work has floored the scientific community..

...with laughter

thought id get that in quotes incase a mod decides ta enforce the no one liner rule.

Ya go ahead laugh they did the same to lots of the greatest minds in our history but hey Im not here to dispute your religion. Show one article where an actual professional scientist dares even to dispute this mans work.

@ liejunkie01 you know my government has raided his home and stolen his research right? also that when he does give lectures lots of nasa ish brainy types show up to take notes. I'll admit having seen him in person he doesnt look like anything but a mad scientist still hes got a good vibe
And his work is unchallenged
If you need proof try google I would but then again I already know this stuff

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Show one article where an actual professional scientist dares even to dispute this mans work.
If Hutchison can't even replicate his own experiments, why would any scientist even try to replicate them?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Show one article where an actual professional scientist dares even to dispute this mans work.
If Hutchison can't even replicate his own experiments, why would any scientist even try to replicate them?

Not taking sides here but wher does it say that he cant replicate them, do you have any source?
edit on 28-4-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Hutchison hoax

Excellent let TPTB be striped naked now
all external text pulled from your quote

energy and electromagnetic fields that cancel out gravity. Unfortunately, he seems to be the only one who can produce the effects, but not even he can replicate them—at least not in the presence of unbiased observers. His evidence consists mainly of his word and his videos.

False look into his vids he does show off for a few newscast. TPTB that control your media (you know those six media giants one or more of which I would venture touches the very site that put this bs up) wont touch this story unless its to smear it. Notice how they use the term 'he seems' to cover their asses form being sued for lying.

His laboratory is his garage, kitchen, and other rooms in his apartment. Much of his apparatus seems to have come from military surplus stores.

True other than the fact his 'garage' is more like a storage locker and ya 90% of his equipment was military. This is why he doesn't do a lot of the cool matter bending stuff anymore His experiments have impacted his whole building with other tenants reporting floating tables and the likes...

Burp gimme some more TPTB propaganda so very tasty

edit on 28-4-2011 by UcDat because: I need me a spell check
edit on 28-4-2011 by UcDat because: legal bable
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
That last Link was such a lousy hack piece packed with so much fail I'll only debate it further if anyone cares to quote a part they think is true...

Now for a real article from a University instead of some 2 bit hackjpob
hutchisoneffectreproduced.blogspot.com...

Edit no offence to the poster just calling out the article peace
edit on 28-4-2011 by UcDat because: coulda sounded rude sorry

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This is picking up steam all over good job dutchsinse

if you know a HAM enthusiast site post a link to this Ill post the interview when it releases.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Not taking sides here but wher does it say that he cant replicate them, do you have any source?

John Hutchison

Scientific Opinion

In a posting to the sci.physics.research newsgroup, Marc Millis, who ran the now-defunct Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Program for NASA wrote:

This "Hutchison Effect" has been claimed for years, without any independent verification — ever. In fact, its originator can't even replicate it on demand. This has been investigated more than once, been part of documentaries on The Discovery Channel, but still never seems to pass critical muster. This is in the category of folklore. In general, the "American Antigravity" web site caters to such folklore and its enthusiasts......Yes, I am the author and therefor am biased as to the value of this report.

—Marc G. Millis, Video Footage Of Antigravity ?Text

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

I just emailed Dr. Sagoytchev regarding his replication of the Hutchinson effect. So, we can hear directly from him whether or not he was actually able to replicate Hutchinson's work when no one else has been able to.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join