It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four UK celebrities hiding sex scandals behind legal super-injunctions are named on Wikipedia Read

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

LMAO

Not you again

I thought the statement was very clear but this should clear it up for you

I apologise to all gay people for putting something so gay as soccer in the same catergory as you

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Thats an interesting point of view. Heven't seen it so blatant before.

You should have a read of this story.

en.wikipedia.org...

I just don't understand how you brain works with this. It would be just as stupid as someone saying a man who likes cats must be gay.
edit on 5-5-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Sad story,

Doesnt change the fact soccer is a gay sport.

yeah I would say men who like cats can be a bit fruity, Me personally I like all animals its just happened that on a couple of threads Ive posted I have been in defence of cats but have also defended dogs in others.

Out of curiousity did you read the threads leading up to my "soccer is gay" statement?
They sorta put the whole thing in context.

Once again I have nothing against gay people in fact have a good friend back home who came out when we were 17, we need to invent a new word to describe how gay soccer truly is... maybe Ubergay or something.
Im open to suggestions

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

There is nothing I can say.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
lol what has this thread turned into? It's ridiculous, as a football fan (soccer?? now THAT's gay) I can admit some parts are gay, like Ronaldo, Macherano, Drogba diving, crying to the ref, moaning about stuff... Now THAT is gay

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by R3N3G4D3

LMAO

hallejuyah (how is that word spelt)

Preach brother Preach Im hearin ya

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You could be a man and admit that Im right

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Well apparently freedom of speech is a parlimentary privilege. Who do these people think they are? Using there money to supress the freedom of speech of others is disgusting.

If you mess about on your wife and then the person you slept with exposes you then tough s***. Freedom of speech isn't ONE of the most important rights, it is THE most important rights. Without it everything else can be taken away without so much as a whisper.

Ryan Giggs is now an enemy of the people and an enemy of free speech.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I cant see the reason for this. Holland has benifitted for years and now they are going to imprison people for smoking some weed on holiday? they are just causing an illegal trade and helping the crooks. As we are in the european union, I dont see why weed can be legal in Holland yet illegal every where else in europe. Perhaps that has some thing to do with it.
Sorry wrong thread lol I must have had a smoke lol
edit on 29-5-2011 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
The whole thing is a joke. This proves there is not freedom of speech in the UK.

People in relationships are being gagged and sileneced by courts. They are afraid of speaking.

If you have enough money you can use the legal system to prevent a person from speaking. Its not even as if they are making up stories. Its true. They are being prevented from speaking the truth.

I really believe all these people being gagged should speak out and name the sleazebags and cheats. Then the judges will have to lock them up for speaking out. Then there will be public outrage.

Is a complete and utter sleazebag who is married with kids that is rolling in cash who got a super injunction going to stand over a judge who has to send a woman to jail for speaking about the affair she had with him. I don't think so. Its all about enforcing fake fear.

people should not be afraid to speak out. if they all speak out then what would happen. will they all be locked up?

its all just sleaze and sad and pathetic affairs but the abuse of the legal system by weathly people is ciminal and proves the law is an ass.

To me the most important point in this fiasco is that the wealthy can abuse the legal system to gag people. It's a precednt that is very dangerous.

As you say, it's another example which proves the legal system is a complete con.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join