It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recap 4/27/2011 minus the B.C & Wedding

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

The link was in the word like but I see it is hard to see I had a hard time finding it. Here it is again so it is easy to find. I did need sleep brain is full go today
... well for now

AccuWeather

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Great thread...I haven't been able to find much on the weather disasters. Other people may not even have heard of it yet, because of the media shift from it and because it's been on going.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UdderlyInsane

The link was in the word like but I see it is hard to see I had a hard time finding it. Here it is again so it is easy to find. I did need sleep brain is full go today ... well for now AccuWeather

Sorry about that, I was looking through my phone and the word link wasnt highlighted, i see both now, thanks

And a good day/evening

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Great thread...I haven't been able to find much on the weather disasters. Other people may not even have heard of it yet, because of the media shift from it and because it's been on going.

Thank you

I've been following up on the damage and it's just heartbreaking, and according to experts, it isnt over

For people that MIGHT be interested, here is obama today speaking in Alabama about the storm....

edit on 29-4-2011 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

Yup Tornadoes are the most powerful destructive force of nature often compared to hurricanes but tornadoes dwarf them, for tornadoes there are many... hurricanes come what twice a year
edit on 29-4-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join