It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens on the moon. UFOs. the secret dossier of the Apollo program. Apollo 18, 19, 20

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
His picture on Facebook is of him as a younger man .. the camera equipment shown seems 70's

Can you back that up?
To me, that looked like a total fake... a modern day hoax. The 'studio' layout seemed very wrong.

I personally wasn't aware that Apollo 18 was a film in the making. If so, this looks like a potential virial campaign. I have no real oppinion on the matter.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
I have never seen this video - which is why i posted for us all to work out if it is real or not...

It seems sincere and legit in its presentation - but some say this is for the new "Apollo 18" movie - well can you prove that please and then we can get rid of this - because i hate that kind of cheap deception.

I have never seen the photos edited together in a flow like way - which is very impressive to view.

I have not seen a lot of the footage shown of these Apollo missions anywhere else.

The photos he shows are the real deal - so they seem legit.

This 'new' film may easily be a combination of other film. Modern cinema is quite, erm, modern! In other words it can pretend to portray things that aren't really there, as you already know!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
reply to post by Turiddu

It´s so sad that you still believe the crap the government feeds you but please continue. And for the record mind your own damn business ffs. People like me know the truth so pleae shut the f*ck up.

Meaning?

EDIT - and 'who are' people like you? Delusionals adolescent teens?
edit on 28-4-2011 by healthysceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hey before this devolves into what we know it is going to turn into I would like opinions on what this pictogragh could be. Is it a winged object? or a grail? The film is edited to hear the astronauts talking about visitors.

and if not left by "visitors", then what message does the hoaxer want to convey. I'm interested in opinions no matter what the origin.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9f4d54fdf69.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by healthysceptic

Originally posted by Maxmars
His picture on Facebook is of him as a younger man .. the camera equipment shown seems 70's

Can you back that up?
To me, that looked like a total fake... a modern day hoax. The 'studio' layout seemed very wrong.

I personally wasn't aware that Apollo 18 was a film in the making. If so, this looks like a potential virial campaign. I have no real oppinion on the matter.

Not in the least. I made the comment to encourage your input.... I dont think that is a modern camera, but I wouldnt know a 1970 television studio camera from a lunch box.

It seems it may be a HOAX... but I dont like snap assertions like it is. For one thing I am sure someone can figure out how to determine f there was such a TV show as "Al otro lado" aired in Spain during the 70's. As far as the footage, lets face it... there is no such thing as 'proof' in a digital virtual environment. But that's hardly the point.

If this was not done in the 70's we should be able to tell.... the commentary was Castillian and professional, in no way half-assed. The script was extremely well written.

But that picture is a kicker.. if that is him. Sure seems too coincidental to be otherwise. But who knows how old he was when that picture was taken....

If you are intent on debunking, then it must be done properly.... don't follow the knee-jerk hoax callers. Verify.

Being a skeptic isnt about sounding certain or flat declarations. It is a practice.... one that I have come to respect too much to watch the 'simple sighs' and 'laugh curtains' stand like monoliths discouraging every one from looking for themselves.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

If that imagery shows up in the "Apollo 18" movie we'll have a clear sign of its intent.

Otherwise it is a curious image. I have never seen that one before. It is unclear to me if that was meant to be from an Apollo mission or one of the Soviet Luna missions (hence the "censoring" - if that is real and not a storyline.)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
It is sad anyone would believe all of this to be true.

What is truly sad is that you got two stars fro contributing nothing to the thread. But I expect the observations will be lost on those who starred you.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
First of all, maxmars - i appreciate your honesty.

Secondly, i think the 'commentator' had the gift of the gab - a true commentator.

BUT, nowadays we see laptops on newsreaders desk - it's common - but back then did we ever see typewriters?

The most telling thing about the film in MY opinion, is that it is not at all backed up by anything else.

This seems to be a one-off deal, which immediately raises suspicions. Also, why are the lunar films so dark? Did someone try to darken them to hide a 'truth' that might come out 50 years after the fact? It all seems a bit suspicious to me...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by healthysceptic

You disqualified yourself with this pathetic attempt to offend me and the sad thing is i´m probalby older than you.... Have a nice life in your dream world. I bet you are the first to beg for forgiveness if they finally reveal themselfs and shut the sceptics up for good.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

First of all, maxmars - i appreciate your honesty.

Secondly, i think the 'commentator' had the gift of the gab - a true commentator.

BUT, nowadays we see laptops on newsreaders desk - it's common - but back then did we ever see typewriters?

The most telling thing about the film in MY opinion, is that it is not at all backed up by anything else.

This seems to be a one-off deal, which immediately raises suspicions. Also, why are the lunar films so dark? Did someone try to darken them to hide a 'truth' that might come out 50 years after the fact? It all seems a bit suspicious to me...

You´re kidding right?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

You disqualified yourself with this pathetic attempt to offend me and the sad thing is i´m probalby older than you.... Have a nice life in your dream world. I bet you are the first to beg for forgiveness if they finally reveal themselfs and shut the sceptics up for good.

a: i doubt it.
b: i won't - cause it isn't real
c: beg forgiveness? lmao
d: i'll never shuit up

Seek help my friend.

Do you even know what a sceptic is?
Really?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Seek help my friend.

Really?

You actually don´t know what the real world looks like but thanks for proving that sceptics are just a bunch of losers who make fun of others and the seek help is so out of line. That´s the last time i repsonded to your crap.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It seems suspicious to me as well - that it should just appear like this out of the blue. It will be interesting to see if anything else on the same subject comes to light... or if the footage shows up in Apollo 18

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Seek help my friend.

Really?

You actually don´t know what the real world looks like but thanks for proving that sceptics are just a bunch of losers who make fun of others and the seek help is so out of line. That´s the last time i repsonded to your crap.

What do you want me to say? Keep taking the medication?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Can we please for just ONCE stop the squabbles and discuss the topic in an intelligent manner.

This could either be a great find with far reaching significance or a total fabrication but arguing wont get us anywhere.

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
Hey before this devolves into what we know it is going to turn into I would like opinions on what this pictogragh could be. Is it a winged object? or a grail? The film is edited to hear the astronauts talking about visitors.

and if not left by "visitors", then what message does the hoaxer want to convey. I'm interested in opinions no matter what the origin.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9f4d54fdf69.jpg[/atsimg]

I have been trying to dig up an anomaly (George Leonard perhaps?) of a Lunar Orbiter (I think) image where you see what looks like the Rio Jesus statue on top of a crater looking over it... this image looks a lot like that one...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamwarder
It seems suspicious to me as well - that it should just appear like this out of the blue. It will be interesting to see if anything else on the same subject comes to light... or if the footage shows up in Apollo 18

Based on 'new' information - ie that a film is being made...

I really think this is a viral ad campaign. Probably means the film is crap! lol

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I'm embarrassed to admit that when I saw the first "Apollo 20" clip on youtube, having been familiar with that odd anomaly photographed on the Apollo 15 mission [NASA AS15-P-9625], I fired off an email to NASA asking them to confirm or deny the authenticity of the footage. Didn't get so much as a form response, but I swear I heard groaning coming from the interweb.

I've since seen better resolution shots of the "crashed alien ship" and they appear to be nothing more than an odd interplay of shadows and lighting, but whoever did the effects in the clip did a sweet job of blending the original shot and the model.

The subsequent videos were not as convincing... they went too far, you could say.
edit on 28-4-2011 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Guys & Gals...

I'm a proud sceptic. That means i don't hold an absolute viewpoint. I don't believe those that proclaim ET is here are correct. I don't assume that those the proclaim the ET is impossible. I simply sit on the fence.

I fully acknowledge that there are things we don't understand. I make no claim as to what they are.

With that in mind, I simply ask for evidencial proof either way.

When anyone claims to know the absolute truth, run a mile. They are either deliberatley lying, or have 'issues'.

I simpy seek the truth, no more, no less.

edit on 28-4-2011 by healthysceptic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join