It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good time For an Alien Invasion?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I regard today as no different from any other day in terms of an alien invasion. The thing about this world is that there's always some place where the sun is beaming brightly, the waves are lapping quietly, and the birds are chirping happily. Any one of those locales would set the scene very well for an alien entrance, assuming they need good weather to make their landings. Furthermore, we are not privy to alien supply lines and schedules - the heavy equipment, food, and other miscellaneous items needed to accomplish a successful invasion would need to flow for some time, particularly if they wish to conquer the land of the free, so heavily armed as it is.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Unless we are some sort of interstellar training exercise, I would think that any ETs bent on destroying us would have done it when it was easier and before we gained the capability to destroy the planets environment.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Its as if you have the intellectual part of this down, but it goes much deeper and the responsibility still has to fall into place, so if you think you can create your destiny/reality then your energy is not in the right place to manifest, take more time to meditate and bring the mental energy down to your heart.

I stand by my first post in this thread not from some abstract concept of others that I believe but from personal experience.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

They dont give a hoot about us, they are here for continuity of dimensional balance and that of the Earth.

We have been tested tried and found guilty as a collective whole.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by RSF77

They dont give a hoot about us, they are here for continuity of dimensional balance and that of the Earth.

We have been tested tried and found guilty as a collective whole.

Although I find your viewpoints a bit on the hogwash side of things, I do enjoy a good hypothetical...

guilty as a collective whole is interesting..guilty of what first off should be established.
Also, the human being is not a collective, but an individual. So, what we have here is, according to your hypothesis, a species that identifies the whole species verses the individual...which means they failed overall and are themselves incapable of balancing their views of the whole verses the individual...actually arguably worse than us.

I am not a collective, I am a person, a large group marching on washington is not a collective, it is a large group of individuals, each with very different outlooks, mindsets, and agendas.

All life succeeds on diversity...the more diverse it is, the better the chance for that species survival.

The human is not an exception, nor are aliens...diversity = survival and progression. Sampling a collective is sampling nothing overall beyond a single trait that ebbs and flows throughout the population, however, that is only a single point of merging and typically only temporary...aka, to judge a collective as unworthy..well, wait 10 minutes and the collective view will change.

Finally timing.
We have been around for awhile now...1/4 million years according to some. From the roots of civilization till say, a few hundred years ago, it has been barbaric, wartorn, and downright evil.
in the last couple hundred years, things have changed dramatically...from xenophobia, enslavement, equal rights, etc....in a blip on the screen of history, we have made incredible, almost supernaturally fast improvements of life, lifestyle, and mindset.

A species that would judge now as being unworthy then would be catagorically evil considering there is less and less "evil" in the world as days go by. Therefore, by our standards, such creatures are unworthy and guilty of stagnation and anti-life.

Final analysis...in the game of genocide, we have a better argument as to why they go verses us...its one thing to try and fail and keep trying again even after failure, its another to sit back and judge based on your general boredom (?) in waiting.

but again, I go back to my hogwash interpretation anyhow.
edit on 28-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

if it is ever proven that extraterrestrial's are real ,id like to think that a) they have always been here and b) they have no ill intentions against fellow man..been an ancient astronaut theorist ,evidence suggests they have been here since the dawn of man ..the human species is an oddity in it's self,maybe even alien

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Not sure how to reply.

It is as I said, thats all I know.

If you watch a pile of ants working and you see several that are carrying the dead, eating them, you will walk away thinking not about the individuals who were not eating the dead but the ones that were and assume that they all do this.

Even if each ant is an individual, they are all looked at as a collective whole.

We are being held responsible for our collective actions on many levels.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ntc0394

Hoping for first contact in my our lifetime! However, a right time for an invasion is irelevant. If the tech that can carry craft accross the cosmoss exists and the aliens exist then they could walk over us at any time.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by ntc0394

You dont get it.

There here already.

They have been.

There will be no open disclosure as they are enmeshed into our system.

They look human.

They think we are barbarians, cosmic losers, a plague.

Observation only on those that could or would help us.

Time is up, we did not graduate this time. No higher dimensional realms for us as a whole, as a whole, as a whole.

Look at it this way, the Neanderthals did not make it past the second dimension either...

...*smack*

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ali3nAlly

Well now you have not lived my life and sat with a live alien being here on this planet. Call me a kook or whatever, but it is truth. I do not have all the answers but am privileged to have many. If I opened up and said all I knew, well I wouldn't. For some reason this thread is causing me to feel anger, mine? Or am I just sensitive?

Forget it.
edit on 28-4-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
For most of my life UFO's have been a rather unhealthy obsession but i am beginning to feel that we are being very subtly groomed for the UFO reality to be drip-fed to us.
Media coverage is just one aspect but a very important one because the largest television and newspaper providers have a massive amount of control over them by TPTB.
Also forums like this one i believe are taken seriously and watched for trends within the UFO community (just my opinion).

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Even if each ant is an individual, they are all looked at as a collective whole.

Fair enough.
And on that note, I view them by, as your statement about neandertals, as murderous genocidal entites that must be eliminated to progress the harmony of the world...they are unbalanced

Let your alien friends know that the collective of individuals have decided their fate and will end their existance. As an individual, I can make that call, because to them, there is no difference between an indivual and a collective

btw, the person you were sitting with was probably just messing with your gullible nature. next time you hear someone say they are an alien...you dont have to immediately believe them..individuals lie

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntc0394
We seem to be at the height of ufo sightings/video footage. I feel this is happening as a way of preparing us for some kind of alien contact. If this is true, then now would be a great time for an alien invasion/first contact.
But, would there be any aliens involved?. Or would it just be a staged fake invasion?.

I think we're as prepared as were gonna get guy. I mean how many more minimal threads do we have to tolerate
before these ugly suckers come up out the ground and show us some demon azz ? The whole world is going to hell because people will believe anything but the truth God has provided. Sow what you reap.

Sorry my two beer buzz is in effeect.

edit on 28-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Do me a favor, sit completely still for a few moments and 'feel' your heart chakra. Once very calm please sense/feel the reality of Non humans. Try not to think it out, just sense it. Accept for even a split second the truth. Let me know what you experienced if you will. What is your honest gestalt about sharing this planet with Aliens as they are known? When I attempt calmness it is through the breath.

Not patronizing you, just wonder how you will feel if you do discover the truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Do me a favor, sit completely still for a few moments and 'feel' your heart chakra. Once very calm please sense/feel the reality of Non humans. Try not to think it out, just sense it. Accept for even a split second the truth. Let me know what you experienced if you will. What is your honest gestalt about sharing this planet with Aliens as they are known? When I attempt calmness it is through the breath.

Not patronizing you, just wonder how you will feel if you do discover the truth.

Well, The whole chakra thing means little to me.
I have meditated often, and never felt anything open up, or heat up, etc...not from lack of trying, but eventually after 10+ years of trying, you tend to realize this whole chakra thing is probably just imagination passed down from generation to generation to explain different waves of alpha/theta/delta waves...a sort of mindfark.

So, with that general understanding, I rely on my brain (the start and end of "chakra's) and getting in touch with my subconscious thoughts as best possible to answer those types of "feeling" questions.

Aliens as they are know...well, since they are not known, then that in itself presents a problem. We talking about the godlike nordic plejarian...the zeta bugeyed bots...theres alot of alien descriptions out there...each one having a different feeling in me (due to their narration).

For instance...a cold blooded reptilian that views me as an insect, I would feel threatened by due to..well, being threatened by...whereas an emotionless gray, I would think intellectual connection while guarding your safety would be wise...etc

the concept of sharing a planet with aliens in general...Well, its difficult to consider such a blanket statement...all depends on their general nature.

I guess I need more detail to even consider an answer.

Add: Oh, and truth. Well, I am seeking to find the truth..be it sunshine or moles. I have seen alot of ugly and beauty in the world. Although I prefer the beauty, I also accept the ugly as at least a starting point on how to improve.
But truth...what is truth anyhow? Is there even a possibility to know the objective truth of almost anything? Do I think I will find objective truth on some forum of fringe elements and delusional anomymous egotists on the internet? no...but occasionally you can be given a glimpse...a hint of subjective truth anyhow...and when you come across that, the whole effort is worthwhile.

I often wonder...why do aliens always pick up the emo's and generally witless to discuss the fate of humanity...rarely do you see them pick up a truely good debator for the cause...its always someone whom already is jaded. I think some projection may be at work here moreso than cosmic visitations overall.

And besides...if aliens wiped us out, who would make pizza rolls? mhmm, that right there is total redemption value

This is probably going off topic. If you want, you can u2u me to discuss such things...but you know how old threads go when things go off topic...slower and slower response until forgotten about.

edit on 29-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
In my personal opinion I strongly believe that an alien invasion is somewhat farfetched. If that were the aliens agenda, then why have they waited so long? I believe that the aliens are visiting us for reasons that are connected to spirituality and laying the pieces of the puzzles that might be answering those big philosophical questions we all question ourselves. And to answer why FBI have releases the "alien-files", or why there are more ufo-clips on youtube, we are probably slowing starting to realize that we are not alone in the universe, and to avoid mass hysteria/economical meltdown etc, the information is slowly being given to us. Making sure panic and stuff like that easily can be avoided. Slowly but surely...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Please use your intelligence and think. If you are an highly advanced E.T. race who can travel the galaxies and you have the power to conquer other planets would you survey the planet to see if it is worthy of the effort .You should be able to see and know that starworld earth is in a bad condition and the coming earth changes will be dangerous for you.The oppressive aliens do not have to invade earth because they are already in control and have their puppets in charge. The benevolent E.T's are not here to invade but to try to help earthlings(mankind) to free themselves from their oppressors They are not here to fight for mankind but to guide and be of a protective advantage to man.The so called invasion is a hoax and a ploy used by the oppressors to get the people to think that the ones who are here to help are the enemy.
edit on 29-4-2011 by 1Starman because: correct mistake

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hmm, interesting topic.

If an alien invasion did happen, I personally would see more good coming out of this, assuming if the aliens that came are of benevolent nature.

But, at the same time, it would be like...."We couldn't resolve our earthly problems, so an extraterrestrial race came in and did."

Would just be a blow to human pride, but a blessing I suppose as well.

Anyways, just my immediate thoughts on the topic.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Known
Hmm, interesting topic.

If an alien invasion did happen, I personally would see more good coming out of this, assuming if the aliens that came are of benevolent nature.

But, at the same time, it would be like...."We couldn't resolve our earthly problems, so an extraterrestrial race came in and did."

Would just be a blow to human pride, but a blessing I suppose as well.

Anyways, just my immediate thoughts on the topic.

Well, if that happened, then it wouldn't be an "invasion"...it would be a visitation, or perhaps a immigration (if they stuck around). Invasion = conquest. the wording here is important.

To say space invaders have come = grab the gun marge...to say aliens have come to visit = grab the camera marge

either way, marge is doing something! get off the couch you lazyass cheese doodle eating soap opera watching curlers in your hair and pack of smokes smelling...(goes off on a rant)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join