It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good time For an Alien Invasion?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
We seem to be at the height of ufo sightings/video footage. I feel this is happening as a way of preparing us for some kind of alien contact. If this is true, then now would be a great time for an alien invasion/first contact.
But, would there be any aliens involved?. Or would it just be a staged fake invasion?.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I believe in UFOs etc. But after a lot of similar posts and predictions on ATS ... I've come to the assumption that no attacks (real or fake) will take place ...

It's just a feeling!

edit on 28/4/11 by faryjay because: Typo

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I was honestly just thinking about starting this topic

My thoughts, as I watch the news and read these threads are that with all of these bad things happening (the storms and tornadoes in the USA's south east, the horrid economic conditions of the world, the tragedies of Japan, and so on...) ET's would be wise to make a big arrival very soon. We are frightened and feeling vulnerable so if the ET's come and offer help, we might be more inclined to accept now more than any other time.

Whether this is actually beneficial or not of course remains to be seen. But as we watch the conditions of the world decline, we might be more open to outside aid and lower our guard.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
With the Royal Wedding tommorow and all its tv coverage, i think it would be a great time for disclosure.

Whenever it does happen though, i bet it will be a staged landing. And i dont think they will show any 'aliens' first time round. Maby the Nordic human looking ones, but if it was the Greys, there would be panic i think...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

I don't do "predictions". I just want to know what other nuts like me think

It could and more than likely Will never happen, but it's nice to hear others peoples views on the subject.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

I don't think the Greys have anything to do with us. My view is that, they work alone. If you look at my YouTube channel "ghosthunterj18", I made a video all about the Greys and my views on them.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Wrong blood post
edit on 28-4-2011 by pandapowerjamie because: WRONG POST

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ntc0394

Too bad 99% of those are something natural like lanterns, hoax, camera artifacts or weather phenomena/clouds.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Height of UFO...huh??

how many do you see daily?

and...invasion? you think a highly advanced race will come down like some primate grunts, or even independence day style attacking? If they wanted us dead and had technology levels that allows for interstellar travel, what do you think they would to remove the human menace

Its far more likely an alien invasion would end up being in virus form to eliminate most before they even show up...so, since there -may- be some extraterrestrial being seen, and we aren't all pretty much dead, then the invasion bit doesn't seem likely at all.

which means it would be a neutral or beneviolent visit...and if we assume they have the IQ of even our average citizen on earth, they would know doing such a thing would send a wave of panic throughout the world...such things would have to be done in steps over many generations..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Invasion? No. Disclosure? Possibly...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ntc0394

You dont get it.

There here already.

They have been.

There will be no open disclosure as they are enmeshed into our system.

They look human.

They think we are barbarians, cosmic losers, a plague.

Observation only on those that could or would help us.

Time is up, we did not graduate this time. No higher dimensional realms for us as a whole, as a whole, as a whole.

Look at it this way, the Neanderthals did not make it past the second dimension either...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Alien Invasion?? Lets pray for the Good Guys instead...
We need help ASAP as Funk!!

IDK about you guys, but lately, my senses have been getting sharper, and I feel like I can sense them here...
I hear more things, and figure their direction faster.. Peripheral eye sight sees all movements.. I smell everything.. I feel everything.. I can taste the blandness in mass produced foods..

I love it

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Come on people i for one don't really believe aliens exist, i believe that what we are seeing is just an advanced program by Top secret governments by building new military defenses or what ever.
As you guys know the technology speed is on a vertical up trend so imagine powerful beings funding secret programs and very well hidden.

I mean think about it if some one was building a spaceship where would they test their flying capabilities?
everywhere you go there is bound to be camera or some kind of recording devices such as mobile phones etc.

One other way of looking at the world current affairs.......before 19th century did human race ever believe in aliens?....no i didn't think so instead they believed in sorceries, witches,unicorns and so on.
time changes so doe our point of views on the world.
Also one last point, at the beginning of civilization we believed as human that the suns and moons were our gods, after that we believed in religions and that took over our lives for a while and now religion has little affect on us therefore we look to the skies for clues and fantasy ideas.

After all this we might even change our point of view away from aliens as we will probably break our mental power barriers turning us into more powerful beings with such powers as healing, telepathy and so on.

Just my idea.

edit on 28-4-2011 by 2DamnGood because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

There is this sort of pseudo-spiritual beliefs that you create your own destiny...that what you see will ultimately be what is.
So, in this dimension, your standing at the edge of tomorrow, nukes in the air, etc...however, if you are not accepting that reality, you enter into a different dimension where its stopped, joy, happiness, etc...meanwhile back in this dimension, your body becomes nuclear vapor

like the sliders show, but with soul verses body...and you simply slide around to your specific reality based on your core belief.

now, I am not saying I believe that to be true..just some random spiritualist belief..however, lets say for a moment its true.
What reality will you be creating for yourself? extinction? doesn't sound all that great to me...but I guess different strokes.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Disclosure?
No... Governments never do U turns and admit to their Citizens that they have been lying to them for decades.
It is one of the first rules in Politics - Never admit you were wrong !!!
Alien Invasion?
When the time suits the ruling elites planned agenda, it will happen in order to usher in the NWO. Needless to say, all the UFO's will be of military origin and not extra terrestrial, this will be a global false flag event. It cannot happen anytime soon as the middle east has not been secured by the Zionists and they have not finished bleeding the worlds populations finances. Once they have all the worlds wealth there will be a global mass extinction event, when the survivors are broken and on their knees the UFO invasion will occur and they will beg the protection and the RFID implants from the Elites and accept without question, a World secular Government headed up by the Antichrist sitting on the throne in the 3rd temple in Jerusalem.

Sound far fetched?

Well you started it.....

PEACE,
RK

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Why does it have to be "...an INVASION"?

"Invasion" implies hostility, or at least malevolent intent. What makes you suggest that this is the case?

Although I suppose an "Invasion" of sorts is one possible scenario, it is just as likely that contact would be benevolent, or at least indifferent.

"They" may not even care to interact whatsoever. And who could blame them. Hold a mirror up to humanity and the picture is not all that pretty. We've killed each other for thousands of years, poisoned our planet, and seem more interested in selfish, stupid, sex-and-drug-addicted pseudo-celebrities than our own personal or global welfare.

On second thought, perhaps an "Invasion" is what we need...

Never mind.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I still don't think we'll see disclosure soon. If they do ever however, I strongly believe it will be staged and heavilly televised.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by ntc0394

You dont get it.

There here already.

They have been.

There will be no open disclosure as they are enmeshed into our system.

They look human.

They think we are barbarians, cosmic losers, a plague.

Observation only on those that could or would help us.

Time is up, we did not graduate this time. No higher dimensional realms for us as a whole, as a whole, as a whole.

Look at it this way, the Neanderthals did not make it past the second dimension either...
come on , human's have been put into slavery for thousands of years , how can u add to the nonsense by saying humans are failures , we had the hardest journey within this program and maybe we will be the first to graduate . they are here allright , but it is not to add to the human selfdoubt , it is to release us off our slavery and assist the humans upwards. instead of leaving people with doubts u might alter your ways of thinking and try to achieve something contrary , u wont believe what's able to unlock if u tell em the truth , THEY NEVER FAILED. dont ever let yourself be feared, all is fine and as it should be , humans are heroes.www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Why does it have to be "...an INVASION"?

"Invasion" implies hostility, or at least malevolent intent. What makes you suggest that this is the case?

Although I suppose an "Invasion" of sorts is one possible scenario, it is just as likely that contact would be benevolent, or at least indifferent.

"They" may not even care to interact whatsoever. And who could blame them. Hold a mirror up to humanity and the picture is not all that pretty. We've killed each other for thousands of years, poisoned our planet, and seem more interested in selfish, stupid, sex-and-drug-addicted pseudo-celebrities than our own personal or global welfare.

On second thought, perhaps an "Invasion" is what we need...

Never mind.
the higher ones can't materialize here , they aren't based on war as soon as they would materialize they would be shot out of the air, they can only watch and hope TPTB to quit attacking them, there's another race that will be forced to leave or join either join the plan for humankind. and for that they have other tricks up there sleeve . u will be amazed , that's for sure . from this moment on the fun begins. don't be scared , go with the flow , don't fight it . the energies coming in are forcing us to quit fighting ourselfs and our brothers and sisters , go with it for it is so much better. and there are no limit's to your power but selfdoubt, remember u were all created as equals to our creator , but you had to see that , didn't you , so u followed in hes footsteps

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ntc0394

Thats the exact same thing I've been wondering about for a while now! And to be honest I really dont have a clue.

Im no religious nut either but there is the possibility thet these ufos are actually spiritual entities of some sort or interdimensional beings aswell.

That said, its probably some secret military tech.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join