It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Short-Form Certificate Visible Through Long-Form Certificate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I have been following this for some time (the entire birth certificate issue) and usually focus on the less technical - like why did it take so long, why so so much spent to hide it, and yes - every other POTUS has their entire history made available... With this new release of the long form and the artifacts discovered here through filtering I am wondering if anyone has come across a procedural process regarding the Certificate of Live Birth (long form) and the Certification short form released before.

From the above it would appear that a photocopy was made of the long form with the short form behind it. (Which, being security paper, seems a bit odd in and of itself due to it's weight and lack of transparency.) Why would this be? The short form is typically generated on demand as it is requested - that is it's entire purpose. The long form is in a bound book. Why would a copy of the short form be in the book?

Manipulation aside, has anyone come across any posts tracking down the guy that supposedly signed this, or been able to compare to a long form of the same time period?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Alright, carbon paper (and yeah, I remember it...) could explain some of the odd things about the new BC, such as the smudged areas, the odd numbers, etc. However, that can't explain the white spaces around the entries, or the fact that the registrar's signature says "ukelele".

Can't believe I didn't think about carbon paper on those other issues.....

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
This thread got a mention at World Net Daily ( www.wnd.com ).

www.wnd.com...

Just an FYI.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genfinity
This thread got a mention at World Net Daily ( www.wnd.com ).

www.wnd.com...

Just an FYI.

wow, thanks bro
Corsi even mentioned me by name
for finding it

that made my day

ATS breaks the Obama Da Vinci code

lol

does that come with a pay raise

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
just popped off an e-mail to Jerry
and told him thanks for the cred.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Hey Guys--Haven't you ever done this before?? Happens to me all the time. I recycle computer paper which is made out of recycled paper. It is not as thick as the original, good old typing paper. When I make copies, the text that is on the other side will sometimes copy through, making strange symbols or letters on the copy of the item I was copying to begin with. Or--sometimes when I have a stack of copies to be made, if there is very dark text or graphics on the second page, it will copy through to the first page. I now make it a practice to do one page at a time, if it is important stuff.

Think about it--try it some time.

HLASct

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by civilchallenger
[mor

Reading through the discussion it occurs to me the simplest explanation is that security paper for the original COLB was copied to help make the forged Long Form birth certificate look more authentic. Best guess is that the COLB is a legitimate document issued on the correct paper. The state of Hawaii had no problem issuing the COLB since it supposedly only verified other information they have on the Long Form. However, since the genuine Long Form was too controversial to show, it was decided to make a forgery. Since Hawaii would not assist in this matter, it was not possible to get a "blank" version of the long form to fill in. Thus the background security paper pattern on the COLB was copied to provide the background design on the Long Form. However, the forgers probably did not anticipate the amount of effort that would be expended to analyze the scanned document and the bleed through of writing on the COLB, etc. The inspiration for the Long Form release was due to Donald Trump making the Obama team nervous so in reality there was not much time to make a good conterfeit. In short a rushed job!

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Recycling paper? That is something that everyone should be doing it.

by how to get more followers on instagram.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join