It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Wedding Morons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
ouch. touchy subject when we talk about them royals huh? such wonderful people they are when they're not screaming OFF WITH YOUR HEAD and the like... yes?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay

Originally posted by Dock9
reply to post by AndrewJay

That's a very weak response

So, you're arming your claims via a website ?

Too bad for you and your agenda that the majority are capable of thinking for themselves

Anyway, clearly you have nothing like an adequate response to America's actions

You were hoping people would forget HOW MANY wars the US has instigated ?

You were hoping people would forget how many TRILLIONS of US taxpayers' dollars have been handed to israel ?

You were hoping people would forget how many nuclear armaments israel possesses --- courtesy of the US via taxpayers' dollars, sweat and labour ?

LOL

No. People haven't forgotten

They KNOW

So I remind you once again to visit

www.jewwatch.com...

for a clear understanding of WHO controls and runs the US and -- by proxy -- the world

THEN you'll know why the US is in the state it's in

Again, did I deny anything you stated about Israel? No, I dont believe I did. But for you to act as if England is and has been innocent throughout its history and modern day is laughable at best. The problem is the people, including the English, HAVE forgotten about England's war crimes against both other nations and its own people. THIS FAMILY is just as bad, if not worse, as the Zionist Jews you speak of so passionately.

I refuse to speak on actions of my government because we the American people are not responsible for the crimes they're commiting. Nor do I even accept Obama, Bush, Clinton, or Bush SR as a true American president. The fact is, America hasnt had a president since JFK and probably never again will.
edit on 28-4-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

The English have forgotten nothing. The sun once upon a time never set on the British Empire. The world has been awash with the blood, sweat & tears on the building of it, not only in far away lands, but also by it's own hard working class people who toiled endlessly in the industrial age. You speak like we are brainless halfwits, but we know the score and I highly doubt the monachy will survive the next few generations. Our biggest enemy right now is apathy.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'm going to watch the wedding . The media and it doesn't matter what media , everyday , all day , murder , wars , genocide , looting , death , economic collapse , revolution , hate and on and on and on . I'm going to take an hour out and watch something nice , a young couple in love getting married . That's it , a young couple in love getting married but everyone is free to do or watch what they want . Youtube , Jersey Shore , American Idol or war , hate , murder and bloodshed . Wouldn't the world seem a little better if we could all go to a wedding every day instead of a funeral ? To me , yes and to me it has little to do with Princes , Presidents or Kings .Just an hour out to watch something nice . People in love or people in hate , make your own choice .

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i would only every watch the royal family if it had commentary from that comedian from mock the week.

but i know it will not be, so i am not interested.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I am finding it quite funny how you stated the american people are not helping isreal but the goverment is well isn't that the same here? The ROYAL FAMILY are holding a celebration, so what if a people show up and watch it? That's just like those in america who support isreal and I'm sure many do.

Anyway, I do not plan on watching the royal wedding and I know many people that won't either and are just using it as an excuse to get drunk but yes we English are bad, very bad for the ROYAL FAMILY are doing
you are talking like the british caused all your problems, which is quite frankly absurd.

You also mentioned that you do not wish to speak about the actions of your goverment then why the f*** did write this thread? Seriously, you are talkin about the actions of our royal family/goverment in your OP

you're a funny guy, I'll give you that.

as the above poster said...

we have no forgotten and we will never forget. The American goverment isn't as better than ours, they are all the same sh*t so instead of blaming british people, blame the gov. (looks like you have a major problem with the british too
)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

If you don't like it then don't watch it. Simples. Also I am not going to watch the Royal Wedding. I am going to play Rome: Total War all day and then go out and get plastered.

It's going to be epic.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrHappyman989

I'm going on holiday

have fun

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
At this point, with the amount of attention the global-media is forcing on the "Royal Wedding", I am really concerned there is going to be a false-flag or the event being exploited with some major "world-war era inducing" disaster.

Tonight I cross my fingers and hope the morons watch the wedding, go home unscathed, and we all go about our business without a bomb going off and a war starting the next day.

No numerology significance for this date as far as I know, so that's good I spose.
edit on 28-4-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Good man, have fun on your holiday!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well i shall at least enjoy a day off while the lizards have their wedding

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I could care less about the royal wedding. I could care less about any so called "royalty" anywhere on this planet.

But I agree, the U.K. government is to blame. So is the American government, Israel's government, Norway's government and every government you can think of. (Blame for the vileness going on in the world today.) But notice how I said government and not people? We the people are NOT we the government. You Brits aren't your government, American's aren't their government and Israeli's aren't their government. In fact, in each of these countries you'll find people protesting against their government.

Now what does that tell you? That we the people need to stand together as people. Screw the fact that some of you are British, Israeli's, American or Norwegians, Germans or Iraqi's. We're people. We have a common interest: A life which we want to live as free as possible, for ourselves, our children and our children's children. And the only way we're going to get that life is to stand together as people, not letting our country citizenship, religious background or anything else stand in the way.

Anyways, off topic rant is now done.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Love is in the aiiirrr....

Just not on this thread it would seem...

I didn't care about it but I can't help but actually look forward to it now, I think my kids excitement and awe at the thought of seeing a Prince get married and Kate becoming a Princess is just too infectious.
Also, as another poster said, it will be so nice to watch something happy on the news instead of death and suffering. Just for one day a nation unites in celebration of love.

Anyone who doesn't like it? Turn your tv off and go out and feed the homeless or volunteer at a charity. Make a difference to this disgusting world instead of just moaning about it

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
We Brits don't care for this pointless event either.

How much is it costing for you guys? Do they tell the numbers in euros that it will cost? Curious.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Not sure in Euros, but in GBP it is about 69p per person every year to maintain the monarchy.

Edit: oops...didn't read your post properly...I have no idea how much the whole event is costing :p
edit on 28-4-2011 by Wulfric because: Oops

Edit edit: Also OP, your a dick. Stop being so anti-English.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Wulfric because: More info

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Without all the political crap involved, I do agree. I could not give two sh!ts about this wedding, and just buying the newspaper today and seeing their heads on the front page made me want to just throw it in the bin.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
hereeeeee we go with the crap on every channel. how wonderful for me forced to watch this crap.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This will be my only "one liner" Distraction!!!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Turn it off and do something else instead, no-one is forcing you to watch it.

Of is your life so crap and meaningless that you have no other option or interest other than watching tv?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

www.prisonplanet.com...

There is my point in a nutshell. THIS is why this wedding should be OFF MY TV! It offensive to me as an American to have my media showing this circus of an event like its something GOOD for America.
edit on 29-4-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
To the OP, you are just trolling here. I`m hugely surprised threads like this and others like it are being tolerated by the board mods. Frankly idiotic comments like this would have been shut down on the board years ago, this thread has no merit and is just vitriolic nonsense. Can only imagine the kick you are getting out of this.

Your comments don`t really deserve comment and I`m kind of ashamed that I`m even writing anything. The only reason i`m writing anything is that its pretty much your country, institutions and governmental policies that screwed up the world economy. The good job is for most reasonable people this is a matter of public record and does n`t actually need to be listed out here.

Get back in your cave theres only one moron round here and its you

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join