It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Wedding Morons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
It seems to me that we are all guilty to some extent of turning a blind eye to the actions of those who run our countries.

The wedding is just a distraction and a chance for the slave minded to bow down before their masters. It's being rammed down peoples throats to divert their attend from the important things going on in the world.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
You have the chance to vote, if the public is simply too apathetic to bother or still gullible enough to buy in to the media and corporate circus act every single election then that is their fault...no one ever takes power, they are given power by the people no matter how you dice it...only when it all goes wrong do the gullible fools realize they were played like puppets yet again, moan that they have no say and it is not their fault, the government does not represent them....point the finger of blame at everyone but themselves. Rinse and repeat.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
You have the chance to vote, if the public is simply too apathetic to bother or still gullible enough to buy in to the media and corporate circus act every single election then that is their fault...no one ever takes power, they are given power by the people no matter how you dice it...only when it all goes wrong do the gullible fools realize they were played like puppets yet again, moan that they have no say and it is not their fault, the government does not represent them....point the finger of blame at everyone but themselves. Rinse and repeat.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

It is in my own personal beliefs that I do not vote. All presidents in my life have been bad. They lie to your face and your vote is based on a charade. What if you vote for somebody and they turn out like Hitler? He seemed good and all and then genocide happens.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

Really...the entire audience giggling and laughing over genocide atrocities? The moderator completely ignores the man's question while the on lookers continue to laugh and crack jokes.

The video snippet was enough to at least raise my eyebrow. How could a room full of people disregard those statements so easily?

Interesting.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Is it wrong for me to say that our media should have this song playing as the royal couple walks down the aisle?

LOL. I joke. Really I do love you British folks.
edit on 28-4-2011 by AndrewJay because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by skindoc

Really...the entire audience giggling and laughing over genocide atrocities? The moderator completely ignores the man's question while the on lookers continue to laugh and crack jokes.

The video snippet was enough to at least raise my eyebrow. How could a room full of people disregard those statements so easily?

Interesting.

They are all Illuminati. lolz.. But seriously, genocide and the like is messed up. I always say if you want to fix population problems it needs to be by reducing the amount of people born. Life should be about quality, not quantity.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
Seriously.. Its bad enough that we have these English people lining the streets of London camping outside with their portable tea makers waiting for these 2 idiots to get themselves married,

haha, You should have just stopped there, unless this turns into UK vs US thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown

Seriously.. Its bad enough that we have these English people lining the streets of London camping outside with their portable tea makers waiting for these 2 idiots to get themselves married,

haha, You should have just stopped there, unless this turns into UK vs US thread.

Yes but really in the end its all in good fun. Infact, Americans should all run over there and take their portable tea makers and throw them overboard!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Seriously.. Its bad enough that we have these English people lining the streets of London camping outside with their portable tea makers waiting for these 2 idiots to get themselves married, but really America? Are we really going to let our media be taken over by this crap while our country is in a literal nosedive? Its bad enough that this ROYAL FAMILY is the entire reason behind our revolt and that if it wasnt for THIS ROYALTY all of those people wouldnt have died defending their freedom....... and now we bow down and lick their boots? Not even that but even showing redcoats on American television is a slap in the face to our history as a nation... NO? ITS NOT? OKAY!

Fair point, i dont see why your media is promoting this wedding as much as it is, but theres nothing you can do about it so if you dont like it dont watch it.

In 1814 we took a little trip along with Colonel Jackson down the mighty Mississip. We took a little bacon and we took a little beans and we caught the bloody British in the town of New Orleans...

Need I continue?

English people I have respect for you. I really do even if it may seem like right now that I dont. but you just dont get it do you? It is YOUR banking institutions that are destroying this world. It is YOUR oil companies that are destroying our oceans. And now it is YOUR ugly "ROYAL" family that I must avoid like the plague because we all know that theyre going to be on every god damn channel on Friday.

As another poster has pointed out its not 'our' banks that re destroying the world, its a collective effort from all the banks and all the elitists in the world imo. Furthermore what are these oi companies you speak of? BP?

BP is 39% American owned my friend 25% by american pension funds and 14% by individual american investors. 40% is owned in the UK. So once again seems like this is a joint effort my friend.

Wall Street Journal

Also if you do not want to watch the wedding dont turn on the tv, go outside do something productive. Nobody is forcing you to turn on your tv and see it on 'every god damn channel'.

I have a thought. How about the British finally grow a spine and get rid of this "royal" family? Yea.... instead of licking their boots and camping outside their castles that were paid for by stealing money from the peasants, how about you force them and their inbred monarcy the hell out of your country?

and how do you suppose we do tat? march through the streets and have an old style lynch mob. The royals are beneficial to this country and as much as i dont like them i believe they are neccasary. And you CANNOT say that we all lick thier boots and generalise everyone from Great Britain just because a few people are excited and camp outside waiting for the wedding. Thats like me saying why dont all you americans stop hating gays because the westborough baptist church had a protest. Doesnt make sense does it.

EWHWEEEEDOOOOOEDDOOEEEEEEE KATE MIDDDLETON PRINCE CHARLY AND CHOCLATE FACTORY

Erm.. ok

DONT FORGET! Prince Charles and Philip both advocate eugenics. So not only do they want you to watch their magical wedding and kiss the crown but then they want you to wander off and die somewhere. How nice. I love you ROYALS! YAY KATE!

As do every other elitist out there in my country and yours and short of a full scale revolution nothing is going to change that.

Here is a crazy idea for you, instead of posting an ill mannered rant against the British and the royal wedding why dont you put that energy into conecntrating on solutions to things that are happening in your own country and stop trying to meddle with the affairs of another...

Have a good day friend

Disclaimer: I do not support the wedding but i support the right for it to happen and the right for people to watch it if they so wish

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Seems to me that one way or another American's are obsessed with The Royal Family and this wedding.

The vast majority of us Brits really don't give a toss either way and are pretty much apathetic whilst you Yanks really seem to be getting rather het up over it all.

I suspect that deep down you want to return to the fold and I'm sure if you ask nicely we'll welcome you back into the family.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
aww nobody liked my song

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown

]Yes but really in the end its all in good fun. Infact, Americans should all run over there and take their portable tea makers and throw them overboard!

As much as I would love to see Americians running over the ocean, I think your mistaking a postable tea maker for a flask my friend.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The royal bunch really bore me. I mean, it was so sad that lady di lived her short aids merchanting days during the 80's~her clothes were ghastly, and she knew there was no love but she would, after all, be queen....

I'm to understand her children are uncircumsized. That ought to help in the royal bedroom, a good thing.

I live for the film clips showing her speaking about how she actually touched the hand of 'people dying of aids™', (her own words) and when she died it was like a huge force of evil had been lifted from the planet. I very much doubt she was innocent at all about her bloodletting activities. What she did in her actions was murder, and the world needs no more of that. Of course, this is one of those subjects that wins me no friends, because nearly everyone fell for it. Every spring and every fall the aids™ ruse lives on because that's what the powers that were do best. When she spoke these words it must have been like a bulldozer for those she pretended to be ministering to.

Personally, Kate is quite plain. Then again, so is William. A good match.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Can someone please explain to me why Americans should care?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Can someone please explain to me why Americans should care?

We don't care whether you Americans care or not. Nobody is forcing you but your news media are sending journalists over here like it was D-day again.

I don't believe your news media are stupid so they must figure there is a domestic interest despite the to be expected negativity on ATS where it is definitely not cool to enjoy anything.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Is wondering who the real moron is, the person who for a start does not seem to know who is getting married, blames everyone but those responsible for all the crap happening in the World, and who does not seem to know how to turn off a TV.

or all the people who have decided that just for one day, they would allow themselves to have a nice day with their kids and have a street party, while a couple get married.

Oh and dont call us Morons and then tell us you respect us, seems to me what you really respect is your own misguided crap.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
We Brits don't care for this pointless event either.
Yes our banking institutions are at the forefront of all of this mess ALONG with the Americans but BP is not a British company anymore,therefore,its not us polluting the ocean.....it was an American mistake on every front.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Eh... Little kids in the U.S. are raised on the same kind of stories about royalty as anywhere else. After a while, the concepts of Kings and Queens and Princes and Princesses becomes so ingrained in a culture it doesn't matter if it is important or makes a difference.

It is what it is, and people are going to be interested or fascinated with it no matter what. If you're really bugged by it, then you can try to ignore it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
We Brits don't care for this pointless event either.
Yes our banking institutions are at the forefront of all of this mess ALONG with the Americans but BP is not a British company anymore,therefore,its not us polluting the ocean.....it was an American mistake on every front.

I'm a Brit and I don't recall electing you as spokesman for the British people !

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I, for one, am SICK of all the HATERS here at ATS.

I am NOT a Moron.

I am an American. And am also a huge Anglomaniac.

Can't we just let those two alone and be happy for them?????

Give it a break please.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join