It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aren't you scared?....., what about my family?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I can quote changes all across the globe right now but there is a line of debunker's a few with math skills that I can no compete with. I am left to nurture my own common sense, I have no tools too fight those that are put here to fight change and have been funded to do sooooooo.

I don't know how much more is needed for people to wake up and look around them and see the world is changing on every single level, I am so tired of fighting this thing one war at a time and it has become unproductive as my first goal is to take care of my family.

I worry about others but there are so many that just wan't to laugh, they wan't to revel in there own existence and not realize anything happening around them. The world, the Earth is not ok, things will never be the same, any math, any reason, anything else won't suffice. There is something coming, im over the small side of it, I have asked all to expand there minds, I will now do what I can to protect myself.

I will argue this point no more. I wish all those that have heard my voice the best of luck and I wish all those that want to quote MSM statistics the best of luck, I really really hope your right. I hope your right for my children and for my wife because I want to see them grow up. I hope you are right, but now...... I must do what I have to do as a man and make preparations for my family because I don't believe you are right....

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Oh, it's so much fun!

I love how this reality is deconstructing, accelerating everyday... Revel in it.

Of course, my ego doesn't want to let go on certain subjects, but that is slipping more and more. We are heading past the 3D world, into higher dimensions that defy mathematical construct. Completely. Well, some may be lured off world by ETs/celebrities when the time comes and remain in the lower realms of duality...

Either way, at the end of the day... It doesn't really matter. Especially all the drama. Hint, hint ATS.

What a bunch of fools, really. Go find some real conspiracies before making a mockery of this site. How diluted(deluded) truth seeking has become... Ok I'm done. Follow your heart and you can't go wrong.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Mate, I think you are worrying a little bit too early.

Just live your life. The world could end in 2012. Just like it could end tomorrow, or in 5 minutes from now. You could get a heart attack in a few minutes, or have your lungs explode randomly. Or maybe you will live till you are 110 years old and you will forever be a healthy individual.

The point is that there is no reason to worry too much. Is a lot of stuff indeed happening lately, or are we just noticing it more? It is important to consider that maybe everything is just as before; same number of earthquakes, and everything, we just didn't hear about them. Media is becoming way more widespread, and you can see that because everyone cares about this royal wedding thing. If this wedding happened in 2001, I can assure you that not too many people would care (I have no idea why we Latin Americans care to be honest, it's not like we get any benefit and it's just painting these "royalties" as pop stars).

Just enjoy your life. The world could be ending, or we are just becoming more aware of the disasters that have always happened. Research everything you want regarding 2012, but never give up hope... Remember people have been attempting to get the "right date" since the beginning of time.
edit on 4 28 1111 by Cricious because: "Live yourself" for "Live your life".

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
2012 is the new y2k.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

If it's going to be the end of the world...no offense but what the hell do you plan on doing to save your family from Earths destruction?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4Starlight2Decay0
reply to post by Helious

If it's going to be the end of the world...no offense but what the hell do you plan on doing to save your family from Earths destruction?

I plan on living my life the best i can untill then. Thats all any of us can do.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
2012 is the new y2k.

Because Y2K is so like now right?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I'd like to add some things.

Yes, I stay on top of my game. Yes, I remain proactive. Yes, I practice preparedness, self reliance, and bushcraft. How could I call myself a man if I didn't? No, I don't participate in the drama. Studying real, high level conspiracies and spiritual teachings helped with that. Not to mention studying myself.

Sure, things are changing... but, if you get past the fear... you will understanding we are in the process of transcending and such things are meant to be. This is not a mental concept, but a deep knowing that will arrive sooner or later. You might feel it in your upper chest.

Things are destined to change, for this planetary consciousness and humanity. It's been ordained from higher realms of awareness, something we have been separated from in this artificial matrix. The time has come to regain such knowledge and rejoin the greater flow of life.

Owwww... That's it, baby!

link   
Don't go quietly into the night friend.....

I always have put family first in preparing. If nothing happens, well then I won't need to go shopping for quite awhile. If it does, then good luck to everyone. I have said it a few times,but once more won't hurt. The governments of the world are afraid of something. Building seed vaults, underground bases, stuffing them with as much long term food as possible, even to the point of buying product off the docks and leaving none for the civilians. Entire libraries have been taken and stored in salt mines, etc. Out in Utah they built a super computing center and have been uploading all of the data they can from around the world. There is so much more of this type of activity going on that you could write a book about it. But the thing is, the world was looking at nuclear anhilation during the cold war and there wasn't this kind of frantic activity by governments of the world.

So, I don't know WHAT might happen. However, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice the above, the seeming increase in geologic upheaval, etc. I even suspect that it is the governments of the world along with the bankers money building and purchasing all the stuff for their building and preparation that is the real driver behind the economic situation. I mean everyone had jobs and people were busy alll over the world. Then all of a sudden, and that is how it seemed to me anyway, the flow of money dried up. The Pentagon lost trillions and said they, "Can't track what happened to it". WHAT? If anyone even lost a billion somewhere he would find himself in federal prison like Abramoff. No, things are not OK and anyone that think it is are in DENIAL.

So, all you can do is prepare the best you can and don't flee off to the Yukon with your wife and children in tow. That just would end badly unless you were ex special forces or something. A good stash of supplies and a means to protect yourself, whatever that means to you. Some of us may have military experience and feel differently about how much protection we feel comfortable with, but that is a personal choice. I don't think it wise for people that have no experience in survival skills should run off to the wooly swamp, as it would be worse than staying and sheltering in place. I wouldn't want to stay in any large city myself as they will initially be the most dangerous due to unprepared gangs looking for supplies shoud a sufficiently catastrophic disaster hit. People that worry about martial law, all I have to say is look at Iraq. It is less in size than some states here in the US. If SHTF, they will be protecting bases, underground or above ground and key government installations. It is a pipe dream if you think they will make every town and city safe from boogey men carrying guns.

Unfortunately, a majority of the sheeple in most countries are not in touch with reality. They watch the MSM, work, socialize, and think the government will take care of them. So, the people that prepared, even if just a reasonable amount, will have a better chance.

Remember, Chance Favors the Prepared Mind!
edit on 28/4/11 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Helious

Then how are you preparing and etc.? So basically like the rest of us your waiting to die, ok fair enough

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Actually, a similar disaster to Y2K is supposedly going to happen near the year 2038.

Darned computers and your data overflows. People should start using darned BLOBs for storing dates in seconds... Only that will guarantee we get no overflows.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4 28 1111 by Cricious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Hi buddy just a little advice,

The best preparation, I can think of in a ELE situation is preparing your minds for any worse case scenario.
In other words, "Expect the unexpected".

Not many are prepared to see, mile high tsunami, or super volcanoes going off, if at all SHTF.

The best person to trust is yourself.

Whatever you do just don't panic, embrace it. I'd rather die a happy man, why not???

Peace

edit on 28-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

You ask what about your family ?

Time for you to give some thought to all the families destroyed by the US war industry

What about them ?

Oh, that's right. They were 'over there somewhere'. While you and your family were enjoying your Western lifestyle, right ?

Well, your family is no more important in the scheme of things than anyone else's family were before they were destroyed, courtesy of US-rael and their wars for profit

Why don't Americans get it ?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Why are you trying to piss on this guys parade?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thorazineshuffle

Well duh this is ATS where the world comes to criticize Americans. Because Europeans never started a war or a world war or TWO of them IN A ROW. The holocaust that was also us darn Americans
The Crusades and the Inquisition all American barbarism. So lords of all we see, godly holy Europeans tell me what were YOUR countries doing 300 years into their creation? Show us your ways so we can be as clean and holy as thou art amen.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Just remember being scared is for the weak, if you feel your prepared and can handle anything, you will be far better of than someone who will just lock up in fear.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

What I want to know is why doesnt your wholesome, noble country stand up for these people America treads upon? Oh yeah because they are in on it too. I honestly think the only reason it's US foot soldiers everytime is because unfortunatly war is our culture we were founded in flames.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I can quote changes all across the globe right now ...

So you see a list of things changing. So what? What are you suggesting is happening?

If the world were the same each day then we'd be living in the movie Groundhog Day. But we are not. We live in a changing world that changes each day with all sorts of things from happy to sad moments. From glorious time to horrible times.

So what does any of this have to do with 2012? Are you suggesting something is happening concerning 2012?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Good luck to you too, captain.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
2012 is the new y2k.

Y2K was based on a technological glitch not a Galactic event. We will see soon enough.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join