It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground Zero Radio - John Titor Special

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
hey guys,

I just saw that on the Ground Zero Radio home page they just posted an upcoming guest who is going to be discussing John Titor. Apparently he has a special guest which is going to discuss a new theory about the Titor story. It sounds like his special guest has some new information to bring to the table...which will be interesting because most of the information we've been seeing is rehashing and analysis but very little new hard information about this one...So if Clyde is breaking something its goign to be big.

It should be an another amazing Ground Zero! I wouldnt miss this one...

Check it out - www.groundzeromedia.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hello!

My dial up internet connection will not let me tune in...

But John Titor is one of my favorite subjects of all time!!!
So I am highly interested in hearing the overview of the show later on

edit on 4/27/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I was a heavily interested in John Titor back around 05/6, but the more i heard and read it just seemed not right. I could deal with all the naysayers and whatever else it was really how he answered all of the questions or didn't answer all the questions that were asked to him that really made me scream foul. Besides the guys that De-bunked this seemed to do a pretty solid job imo. Regardless You have peaked my interest and I'm going to have to listen just in case.

Thank you for the heads up

Trowa

P.S The show is on May 5th in case anyone is too lazy to look.

edit on 27/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add P.S.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Just wanted to bump this in case some folks missed it.

John Williams who runs the Titor website was on Coast to Coast about a month ago. You can listen to the interview here.. He claims that hes in the process of interviewing the infamous Kay who is Johns Mother. He also discusses a new theory going around that John may be a government employee, who is leaking info to an undetermined person who would know. Also how a lot of Johns predictions are/have come to fruition.
Anyways it is in the first hour and a bit into the second if I remember correctly.

However Ground zero site claims, and I quote

Thursday 5/5/11 – John Titor Special! – Clyde will be exploring the John Titor story and exposing an amazing new theory about the origins of the story with a very special guest. More information soon…..If you are interested in John Titor DON’T MISS THIS SHOW!

It doesn't sound like they will be talking to Williams so who they do will not be known until tonight. I'm interested and I bet more than the three of us who posted in this thread are to so, Enjoy

Trowa

new topics

top topics

join