It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As I Said in My Other Two Threads - I Communicate With Aliens Through Paintings and Drawings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
[img]http://[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/695ec6094661.jpg[/img]In In my other two threads I talked about my paintings and I how I painted for random people. Things about them that I would not know. I have had over 100 signs. Aliens or some type of spiritual beings are communicating with me telepathically and they have me paint and at time do drawings. I do not choose the paint colors and I do not think of the subject matter. It just happens.

A very strange sign happened in August. I have not posted it until now because I have been so overwhelmed by it. One morning in August I painted a small painting of a figure of an abstract woman. The aliens told me it was for me and it was a date. I took it to be an O for the head and a 6 for the body, representing October 6. Later that night they had me do a drawing. These drawings are just random dots and dashes. Then some are erased, more are added, and the process goes on until pictures are formed. They told me that this drawing was for me and that it went with the date I had painted. I was a little upset as the drawing was my garage doors with a bomb in front of it. Well after discussing it with friends I decided I would take my daughter and granddaughter and myself out of the house on October 6. On September 6 we were on the driveway saying good-bye to my children going back to school, etc., when my granddaughter began squirting people out of the straw of her juice box. When she came at me I turned on my right foot towards the open garage doors. I did not run or walk, only turned. It felt like some powerful force pushed me from behind. I fell flat on my face. I broke my upper jaw requiring it to be wired shut. I chipped four teeth. I broke one tooth needing capped, and required six stitches to my chin. When I returned home from the emergency room that night the first thing my sister said to me was "It was the bomb." I pulled out the drawing, and was unable to speak, and not just because of my jaw. It was because of what I saw in the drawing. The detonator on the bomb was a juice box with a straw! I pulled out the painting of the date and the O could have been an S coming down for September. I asked the aliens why they would have warned me but not prevented it from happening. They said they just wanted me to know that they are really here.

I began doing drawings everynight just like the paintings for random people, which were collages of items of things from their past. One was a santa claus rattle - she had her rattle from birth. One was a bug in her purse - she had received an electronic bug at work and put it in her purse. I did them everynight for about three months and then I became overwhelmed and brain warped and had to stop. There were only a few that did not pan out as being correct.

files.abovetopsecret.com...[/atsimg]][atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/695e c6094661.jpg[/atsimg]You can view a few of my paintings on my homepage. You can also see a better copy of the bomb picture as some of it is cut off below. One of my newest is "First Landing." It is a collage of animals, all intertwine where one ,becomes two becomes three. The zebra becomes a skunk, becomes an elephant. You can tell that I did not do the painting, as there are too many animals intertwined. The last item that was put in and that fit in perfectly was the space ship, which happens to be a moccasin and the pyramid. Something is communicating with me
.img]http://[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/695ec6094661.jpg[/img]
edit on 27-4-2011 by 5children because: To fix spelling errors and insert drawing

edit on 27-4-2011 by 5children because: To put in drawing and fix paragraphs

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I don't think this deserves ANOTHER thread. Your others didn't get many responses. Instead of one long paragraph, try to break it up into shorter ones so all of your information is easier to absorb by the reader, and of course, take advantage of the built in spell checker here on ATS.

I'm not criticizing, I'm just helping you get more people to read your story. One long block of text doesn't encourage readers, it deters readers because of many reasons.

Plus, your link doesn't work.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

There's a built in spell checker? where?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightSunshine
reply to post by OneNationUnder

There's a built in spell checker? where?

He's an old guy in a Nazi uniform that roams around the offices muttering "Ach himmel, zey can't efen get zeir own sprachen gut! Mein got..."

edit on 27/4/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

LOL well, from your post I can see there is no built in traslator!!

Hey OP, I see you haven't fixed that link yet, or seperated your text into paragraphs, are you working on it? I'm interested in see that picture.
edit on 27-4-2011 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 5children

Almost seems like you would not need to begin another thread on the same thing then. Is this thread going to have new information? Are you finding many aliens on ATS to communicate with? Maybe something like an art exhibition would be better for your particular medium?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/695ec6094661.jpg[/atsimg]

Your image. It's best to copy and paste the whole thing from below the picture in your album. When you open the image you will see three lines below it with different text to copy and paste. Use the bottom one to imbed.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Tell them to communicate with the rest of us already...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Forgive me, I just thought since this was the Alien forum, people might want to hear how they had warned me about my accident, and had communicated that to me. Undoubtededly you do not.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
They are communicating with a lot of us. I think people mistake what divination is. Ouija isn't to talk to the dead,its a communication link to them. I experienced automatic writing for years. I have been abducted for years. I now have a steady stream of thoughts that aren't my own. I'm told things all the time. I don't channel them. I know its real and find your experiences highly fascinating. I keep most of it to myself. It is how I stay "normal".

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Do you have evidence other than drawings?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Well here at ATS people also have built in BS detectors, about 10 people a month claim to talk to aliens thats not mentioning the people who make crazy predictions that never come true, sorry people just arent interested in wasting their time. We get enough BS from outside sources we dont need it from within too.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

im surprised you didnt include this in your op,

but, "

Originally posted by 5children ...when my granddaughter began squirting people out of the straw of her juice box. When she came at me I turned on my right foot towards the open garage doors....

The detonator on the bomb was a juice box with a straw!...
"

is your granddaughter ok? did she survive?

if she did then its unfair to imply she didnt, if she didn't im sorry for your loss and you should include that cause the few who care for human life will read that line like i did with a sunken heart and wonder whether she did or not.
edit on 4/27/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5children
reply to post by newcovenant

Forgive me, I just thought since this was the Alien forum, people might want to hear how they had warned me about my accident, and had communicated that to me. Undoubtededly you do not.

If they prevented you from having the accident maybe, otherwise it doesn't even seem a little interesting. Of course I have not heard the story. I could be wrong and it may be riveting.

new topics

top topics

join