It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could make a birth certifiate for Obama, here's how....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
To make an Obama birth certificate, you need to download the right software. So I looked up old type writer text and found that I could find the correct type for whatever year I wanted, it's easy. In my opinion, because it can be done, I believe the one shown the other day is as fake as the others already shown beforehand.

Note: Notice "Mom's typewriter"

cooltext.com...

edit on 27-4-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I've made many in my days and also social security cards and College diplomas too...You could order the blanks online at one time...Nothing hard at all about it.....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
What I dont understand is why does anyone think that one of the most powerful men in the world (A US President), could not come up with, whether real or not a birth certificate. How difficult can it possibly be to make one, or duplicate one.

You just showed how to do it, now how come Obama couldn't? I call DISTRACTION.... and its working just fine.

Peace, NRE.

BTW thanks for the link, I can think of some pretty good pranks to pull with this

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

so your'e saying that no U.S. president could EVER prove that he was born in america? correct?

so how can we even argue about this? if it's possible to fake one, then why did we just accept that Bush was born here? clinton? etc. or did you post about their birth certificates too? what makes Obama any different?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

so your'e saying that no U.S. president could EVER prove that he was born in america? correct?

so how can we even argue about this? if it's possible to fake one, then why did we just accept that Bush was born here? clinton? etc. or did you post about their birth certificates too? what makes Obama any different?

Because they were.... wait for it..... because all past presidents were white, in photos of them they were in their country (of origin), unless on vacation. None of their past photos look photo shopped, even though camera's were horrible back then.

Also that many of them heard of Kenya, but as children have no pictures of them and others in dashikis. I could go on and on, about the real deal of whats going on and how we are still worried about this even though hes been the president for the past 3 years.

But dont tell those who feel that this became important after he won the election, as that just sounds rude.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
With all due respect I believe you are wrong.... But are either in denial or just refuse to accept the truth about your President.... If I may say so...

I am sure you could create a fake BC.... But being able to make something that sort of resembles a BC means nothing to me... His BC is real... It has been confirmed... Sorry you don't like him... I don't really like him much either.... But you know what? He is a Natural born citizen, he has provided every shred of evidence he can possibly show,and yet it is still not good enough for some of you... Very shameful, the way you are behaving, really.

You want a conspiracy? Focus on Gasoline and it's pricing.... Focus half as much energy on that as you birthers did with this bogus conspiracy, and you will dig up some really scary truths.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

This would not have been an issue if Obama had not refused to show it in the first place. But be that as it may, it is easy to prove a true birth certificate. You allow reputable people to actually see the certificate instead of these "perfect" copies of the supposed original. What was shown is like the rest. made on computer software.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

This would not have been an issue if Obama had not refused to show it in the first place. But be that as it may, it is easy to prove a true birth certificate. You allow reputable people to actually see the certificate instead of these "perfect" copies of the supposed original. What was shown is like the rest. made on computer software.

I have to ask, how did he not show it in the first place. You cant even get into a government building for an appointment with out proper I.D. How did he become eligible to run unless he showed it to those that mattered?

Wouldn't this then be a case against the people who took a false document and claimed its real's problem?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I believe you make a very valid point. How do you do anything in government without a birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
I've made many in my days and also social security cards and College diplomas too..

I always thought that Rocket Science Degree was suspect.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I do not mean to be off topic here for a moment but the first founding father that became Presidents were not American citizens.

They were born in a colony of the British Empire.

Now with that out of the way,where are the blank long forms kept at?

If you have a blank there are experts that can duplicate a original form with the correct information that would appear to be genuine without suspect.

The CIA and other agencies have this capability.

Need more than one passport,no problem.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

He is NOT a Natural Born citizen. He is a NATURALIZED citizen. Your citizenship is established at your birth.

Native born citizen: Born on US soil
Naturalized citizen: Born to one citizen parent; OR became a citizen after birth.
Natural born citizen: Born to two citizen parents on US soil.

We all know his daddy came from Kenya. NOT a natural born citizen.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Califemme
He is NOT a Natural Born citizen. He is a NATURALIZED citizen.
You have no idea what naturalization means, then.

Naturalized citizen: Born to one citizen parent; OR became a citizen after birth.
Yep, looks like it.

If you are covered by 8 USC 1401, then you are a US citizen at birth, period, and obviously don’t require any naturalization.

The requirement of a citizen parent is only for births outside the United States. Everyone born in the United States, regardless of the nationality of the parents, or immigration status even, is a natural born citizen.

Natural born citizen: Born to two citizen parents on US soil.
Your definitions have no basis in US jurisprudence.

new topics

top topics

join