It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul gets angry...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by Calmarine

I tend to agree, he's as bad as that idiot Rachel Maddow. talk about a a complete idiot!

Yes, a Rhodes scholar is an idiot.

Meanwhile your sentence structure shows intellectual superiority..what university did you attend? I am thinking Yale maybe?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

George W. Bush went to Yale.

School rarely dictates intelligence.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Why do they always try to bill oriley Dr. R.P. its so anoying. Do they think just because some people fall for bills retardation if they had more bills more people would fall for it? You really gotta wonder if they start out with the bill oriley methed now what are they going to try to use later on ( this kinda scares me).

Either way I hope the allmighty dollar holds out till we get someone in office willing to help us fix it atleast.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

The Turk news guy, I believe that's who it is, is a word that would get snipped if I said it. I think it's hilarious that just moments before he was talking about "scripted questions" and then this happens with Ron Paul. I love Ron Paul, not because he's a Republican but because he sees that the situation we are in really isn't about what party you belong to.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by Calmarine

I tend to agree, he's as bad as that idiot Rachel Maddow. talk about a a complete idiot!

Yes, a Rhodes scholar is an idiot.

Meanwhile your sentence structure shows intellectual superiority..what university did you attend? I am thinking Yale maybe?

Really? Thats the best you can conjure up? A lack of an argument, so you pick out of all the possible topics available to discuss, you want to discuss an additional " a ", in an accidental misspelling. Talk about intellectual superiority? Or should I say the lack thereof?

SaturnFX= Response fail!

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Basically Ron Paul's platform paraphrased ... Riots!! ... Bankruptcy!! ... Phase out Social Security! ... Social collapse!! ... the Sky is Falling ... the Fed is evil!! ... cut Medicare!! ...

No wonder he's popular on ATS. Lots of doom! The guy's a puppet just like the rest of them. He probably doesn't even understand the distinction between 100% reservers vs fractional reserve banking (i.e. www.thefreemanonline.org... ). What's his solution when we go back to the old 100% Austrian model and family's who hold their money become ridiculously wealthy so there's no way to generate liquidity for new people being born in to the world's economy? Oh don't have an answer for that? Hrm ...

The world needs less talking heads and more empirical research. Problems aren't solved with emotional yammering and ideological nonsense.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
He should get angry. He should have gotten angry a long time ago. Let's say 30 years ago when this country was put on the path of unsustainability.

Ron Paul is just another Monday Morning President. I'm sure if he was President, the GOP would all of a sudden stop giving tax breaks to people who don't need it. Or those terrorists would not have attacked us and started two wars. Or tornado's would not have happened. Or the middle east would be as peaceful as a baby sleeping in its crib.

Yep, all of those things would have happened if Ron Paul got angry a long time ago.

I just wonder why he keeps logging a NV whenever it comes to Defense? He's always angry about spending but he logs a NV everytime defense spending comes up.

Ron Paul Voting Record

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I wonder if he got angry standing in line cashing those medicare and medicaid checks he was getting in his private practice?

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ron Paul is about the only Republican I would vote for, if I weren't controlling everything already.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Ron Paul is one of the most ignorant people when it comes to talking about anything economics related. There is almost no inflation in the country at the moment.CPI. The dollar is not crashing at all. Its dropping, but there is a difference between the two. The Dollar is the current worlds reserve currency and is the dominant form of payment worldwide. Most Items are measured in terms of dollars and will continue to be. Cutting spending and especially social security and medicare ect.. is a disaster for the economy. The GDP and jobs lost will be huge as govt spending and private spending lost will destroy the economy. The Federal reserve is very important to the US economy and the world. It regulates the supply of money and regulates the inflation rate among others. If there is no Federal banking system then there is no modern economy. This is not the 1500's its 2011. A modified form of Keynesian economic theory is what we need, not ron pauls cut everything and his doom and gloom outlook.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
I would scan some of my old econ text books but im not sure where they are atm.
My opinion of Ron Paul is not that he is evil, He seems genuine in that and doesn't want to hurt people, he just doesn't understand what he says.

www.federalreserve.gov...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
If this is for we the people why is my name Benjamin Franklin and i'm passed off as a note. Should I take note or be denoted. Am I constitutional as a person or a corporation not seen as a person. Is 20% of my D.N.A. Patented and do I loose 20% of my vote?

Tea Parties need to approach things like Guardians like the founders. Not number crunching idealatards
not like sex/money starved corporate worker/ or if you will immoral whores toppling Social interest and
writing off the very people who fought and died for this country.

Not some corporate crony company who is a johnny come lately who have not long term interest in any community. You can see the paternization of draining communities from them and dept slaves they leave behind.

Really unequaled representation and prosperity of we the people. They can barely understand what they tamper with. I am still trying to make sense of the tea parties because they want to help reinstatue what equality!?!

They do not promote from with in as far as corporations go instead they are a tool for monarchy to stop competing with democracy. They are going about it like a G.O.P affiliate because they are G.O.P affiliates.

We the people to form a better union is very obvious republic was not the intent for the institution.

Rempower the people. Vote for We the people. Not some party who answers to you every 2 or 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Im not an american and im not sure if i have the right to say anything about my likeing of ron paul,but im going to anyway,i beleive that this man is genuine in what he says,i think he will do whats right for all americans,i also beleive he will do whats right for non americans round the world,i beleive he has a uphill struggle ahead of him and i beleive that he has had that struggle through out his life,i always thought nice people finish last but thats not true,they just take a little longer to get there,a vote for ron paul is a vote for common sense,just an opinion but hey what the hell do i know

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Paul is awesome and everyone on ats should vote for him

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driv3Thru
Paul is awesome and everyone on ats should vote for him

Wouldn't surprise me based on the ignorance iv seen, I now remember why i left years ago.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Doesn't anyone realise that even if Ron Paul does become the President of the USA, he will be infiltrated one way or another and will be like the rest of them apart from the obvious JFK who stood his ground against the government, but we all know what happened to him.

Being a UK citizen, I still hope the US people do manage to get an understanding and non-corrupt President.

(Fingers Crossed)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join