It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, im a very, very long time watcher, and now a first time joiner upper. <(^_^)>

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hello all, i hope you don't mind me coming in from the cold. Been watching for the longest time, many years, anyway, thought it was only right i joined up and introduced myself.

I'm from Surrey, in England, i can imagine a few on ATS saying "Oh no!, not another limey." lol. Anyway, i am 31 years young, and have always been aware of everything. I look at everything in such a different manner to everyone i know in the outside world. I feel a bit out of place sometimes, which is why i visit here so much. : )

I am more than computer literate, but aren't we all, I'm currently working towards an MA in computer science and design. Urm, not really sure what else to write. I enjoy food and redbull. ; ) My dream is to one day wake up and realise that most of the population of the world has turned into zombies, but i think thats already happned.

I hope i get to contribute something to ATS, and its members, and i hope to make some interesting online friends along the way.

Thats about it, boring little old me.

Oh and i document ghosts alone, although i don't think they are what people think they are. Thats it. ; )
edit on 27-4-2011 by BlackDove because: Missed a to. ; )

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Welcome Black Dove!

May you enjoy your stay here on ATS...
Have a blast, and remember to use the search function here, very handy!

Namaste'

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Welcome....

kx

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank_Rizzo

Thank you for the welcome Frank_Rizzo. I think i will go check out that search function you mentioned, and go seek out some goodies.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Thanks for your welcome as well purplemer.
Love the avatar.
Kinda trippy ha ha.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Welcome!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Welcome

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thank you for your welcomes THEuntouchable and Jacky menace, im glad to be here.

top topics

join