It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of the largest tornadoes to hit the east coast tonight!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Don't let those on here get to you.

I had a few years back about planes flying into towers.

It was very vivid and I would wake in a cold sweat because I knew it would happen,but not when.

Had it a couple of times and didn't it stopped.

After 911.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Can you really call that a prediction when you can turn on the weather channel and they are showing this huge storm system capable of making tornados?How do we know you did not just see that, decide to play the odds and make up a story about a dream prediction?

I know i thought the same thing......These started on tues the 26th...Your OP was started on the 27th..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This has to be one of the worst tornado disasters... this is some serious "2012" style stuff.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Tornadoes and storms in the south-eastern United States have killed at least 250 people, officials say.

In Alabama, the worst-hit state, more than 162 have died in recent days - including 36 killed by a tornado that devastated the city of Tuscaloosa.

Deaths and widespread devastation are also reported in Tennessee, Mississippi, Georgia and Virginia.

A state of emergency has been declared in seven states, and federal aid money is being sent to Alabama.

The US National Weather Service has reports of nearly 300 tornadoes since the storm began on Friday, more than 150 of them on Wednesday alone.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The Allegeheny and Blue Ridge Mountainsbreak up storms some. They go from Georgia up to Maine.
Sometimes storms slide up the mountain range and don't cross it so much. In South Carolina we get weather from Florida, Africa, and Georgia. The most tornado places I know are Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Indiana, and Kansas City and St. Louis, MO. I have lived in those states and have realitives in most of those states.
Kentucky was the stormiest place, I don't miss all that drama. We were under the stairs year round. Straight line winds would knock trees down for miles. The weather channel people usually stand infront of our state, South Carolina. Here it is a heat drought issue in the 90s, six to seven months. Rain is a rarity. I plant plants from Africa which can stand the harsh conditions here.
edit on 28-4-2011 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I run a weather station and am with a meteorology / chase group and I posted this warning the morning before the outbreak started. About 6 hours before your post.

ATS Link

Glad to see that this system is getting some attention...finally. I was concerned about southern-eastern ATS members. I guess I posted in the wrong place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join