It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO or Flares? I'm gona say UFO...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sup people!

Another video here that i just found on the tube.

This one is your typical 'bunch of bright stars' type of sighting that we have been seeing alot of since late of last year (not that exciting anymore are they :lol

Anyway, take a look and lets hear what you think. Personally i think the guy at the end of the video hits the nail on the head when he says 'yeah but flares dont appear then dissapear'.

Warning: Contains strong language.

Link.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
Personally i think the guy at the end of the video hits the nail on the head when he says 'yeah but flares dont appear then dissapear'.

Could just be one going out and another lighting up. Doesn't necessarily have to be the same flare going out and reigniting.

Interesting vid though. It's still a UFO until we find out what it is!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Lot's of these craft have been sighted and posted on youtube from all over the world, So on that note I'm saying UFO whether manned by us or E.T.

Good Find.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Surely doesn't look like flares ... But I'm sure someone will come and knock me on the head for saying that ...

Until that time, I'm sticking to a UFO ... These videos always seem to have the triangular shape and no way (well in my opinion at least) can you have flares always in that formation!

UFO ...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

i have saw a star like UFO at 10.21pm tonight in South Lanarkshire, Scotland and it moved quite slowly but as soon as I put my video camera on it, it shot so fast into space, I had no time to film it. It also happened two nights ago and my daughter saw it as well. Same ammo, shot into space as soon as we started waving at it. Next time I will have my camera on a tripod and will post if I am successful? Here's hoping???

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It's another meaningless shaky video. No matter what was being recorded, it would be impossible to identify it.

Don't people realise that if you hold a camera out at arms length and shake it around a lot it's going to be crap? Why oh why don't people find something solid to brace themselves against? There must have been a tree/fence/car/wall/something around...

Incidently, there seems to be a lot of lights above, so why concentrate on just the lower one?
edit on 27-4-2011 by healthysceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry , but this screams of FAKE . Especially when hearing the third party didn't have a clue what the cameraman was getting so excited about .

Nice find of an obvious fake

Regards

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Thanks for the input mate but i'll have to respectfully disagree with you there.

What makes you say its fake? Because the other party didnt notice the lights in the sky?

Not alot of people take the time to look up anymore (esspecially young people). There not interested in or have any idea what the bigger picture looks like outside there job and material possesions.

Plus, i'm no expert but i think that vid would be pretty hard to fake. Looks to me like what ever it was be it ufo, lantern or flare, it was in the sky and they were recording it.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
UFO. honestly, i cant remember the last time I heard a good excuse for a sighting that was pretty believable. Flares dont stay in the air that long, or move from side to side while others stay in the same spot.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks the camera is pointing at a lake. And the lights are just the reflections from across the lake? Watch it slowly, you can even see the water.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I hate to burst your bubble but it can still very much be flares dropped from a Fighter. Depending on their altitude & surrounding atmosphere they can appear to blink on & off. It's all very dependent on distance.

Admittedly, the formation of them is strange and they do not appear to be moving. Though again, a nice shaky camera can stop us from seeing this.

Personally, videos like this aren’t even worth uploading. It just isn’t strange enough to be anything significant...

new topics

top topics

join