It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of mass exodus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
(oops posted in wrong forum, any way Mod could move it to dreams? thanks)

For the past three months I have been having dreams of dreams of mass exodus.

The first of which consisted of hundreds of thousands of people attempting to cross a metallic bridge that quickly transformed itself into 2 cylindrical alien spacecraft flanked by a giant metallic globe donning electrical veins feeding bright blue points of energy all over it's exterior. As the people fleed these monstrocities, the sphere began to suck what seemed to be blue light from everyone around me and they all dropped like flies. I figured the globe was either stealing or feeding off of our souls/consciousness.

I later learned from other people in my dream that is was a machine that came to reap our souls, store them, and transport them to another star system where they would be replanted within a planet and soul evolution would recommence starting in minerals, moving up into plants, then animals, then to whatever human-like species develops on that planet.

2. Most other dreams consist of a mass exodus inland to escape the threat of tsunamis. Most of these dreams comprise of post-apocolyptic landscape, toppled cities, burning forests, darkened skies, ashy air.

The subject of these dreams revolve mainly around people coming together simply to survive and hide from whatever other threats that loomed.

Skimmin over previous threads over the past month I have found that others' dreams have been hinting a worldwide event encompassing destruction and death.

Anyone else dreaming of exodus?
edit on 02/28/2011 by doyouremember because: posted in wrong forum

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I used to have dreams of leading groups of people to safe places. I also met many people who have had similarly themed dreams of their own.

My daugher also has had many such dreams over the years.

Pay attention to your tasks in the dream.. it is what you should be doing when the time is right for you.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have snippet dreams featuring large groups of people unknown to myself fleeing or running across various landscapes.

it feels very real, and features realistic areas, places I drive past and think - gee, that looks just like the geography in my dream!

It usually has an invasion vibe to the scenario, with panic and a very 'they're getting closer' kind of feel to it.

Also, on a slight aside, I've noticed chatting with customers and casual acquaintances, very randomly a few of them have spoken of an urge to uproot - get away - start a simplistic, self reliant and more isolated way of life just lately. People are reiterating an 'urge', a real 'urge' to do this... and it's cropping up in polite conversation more and more often.
I just encourage them to go ahead and do so!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Yeah, my tasks in my dreams tend to be on the nurturing/protecting side of things. It's always tough though when some reject love and care as impositions and hinderances rather than for what they truly are. some want to be helped and some consciously don't. No reason to force anyone to save themselves if/when that time ever does come.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wagtail

uprooting would be phenomenal...but try telling that to an extremely materialistic wife who is deeply rooted in the black pitch of consumerism.

i left my family for a year to build a simple and secure life away from the hustle and bustle, hoping that the idea would entice her away, but it didn't work, my choices weren't 'shiny' enough.

so i moved back with them cause if any # were to go down i'd atleast be there to tell her to her face, "duh, i told you none of this crap matters" sheesh

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by doyouremember

You'd be amazed at how many people have said just that -
they're partner or spouse is either too materialistic or skeptical, and this has held them back in their natural inclination to do and be - to pursue this dream and establish a way of life that actually assuages this urge.

I don't know, if I had the resources I would most definitely give it a go.

Don't give up! Don't let your wife dictate a lifestyle choice that may see you both dead or at a disadvantage one day.

Even if saying 'I told you so' is soo satisfying, you should continue, visualize, plan, prepare and pursue!

The benefits outweigh the cons, you know this... Make it happen

Wag

top topics

join