It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bonjour de Paris!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
I'm an English guy living in Paris.

I found this site a while back after being linked here from other forums discussing certain alternative subjects that I have taken an interest in, in recent years.

After buying an appartment in Paris I discovered the joys of becoming a debt slave. 2009 was a miserable year for me all because someone decided to raise interest rates. I had so many questions about how this could affect me so much and after watching hours and hours of conspiracy theory stuff on Youtube etc. I finally understood how a few people can cause so much misery in the world.

For many years I have had a recurring dream about flying around earth in an anti-gravity craft, I was shocked to learn recently that mankind already has this technology but, the powers that be have supressed such inventions along with the free energy they generate. PESWIKI.com is another of my favourite websites.

I have become highly sceptical of the mainstream so I spend a lot of time these days reading the amazing information that you guys produce, thanks for making so much effort!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jambif

Welcome to ats, youll have a fine time.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Bienvenue .

Welcome from another new member .

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jambif

Bienvenu a ATS! (Finalement, quelqu'un qui peut discouter les affairs mysterieux chez France Telecom!)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.

Dreams are powerful things - by simply reading this post,. you are more likely to dream. [No I am not magic, I am simply tapping into the power of suggestion].

Next tine you have this dream., ask the pilot [or look yourself] - how is it powered? and let us know.

One last tip, I always found a sure fire way of getting out of nasty dreams - falling asleep in my dream worked every time.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Welcome!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jambif
Hi everyone,

Hey whats the average feeling on the streets about the Americans french poodle Nicolas Sarkozy? Are people happy with the war on Libya is there any civil unrest? How is the new barka law going over?

edit sorry that was rude let me say Hi and welcome first and here have your first flag and star on me

edit on 27-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jambif

bienvenu sur ATS je suis dans le 19 eme a paris

crazy world need crazy talk

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

i love that " discouter" i like when english peolple talk in french....they have this unique accent

30 sucide in one years ... there is no mysterie , france telecome think that those people are like computer they can use it and thrown.
edit on 27-4-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat

Hi everyone,

Hey whats the average feeling on the streets about the Americans french poodle Nicolas Sarkozy? Are people happy with the war on Libya is there any civil unrest? How is the new barka law going over?

edit sorry that was rude let me say Hi and welcome first and here have your first flag and star on me

edit on 27-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

I heard that Gadaffi illegally supported Sarko's presidential campaign which is why he must now die! I haven't researched this myself however.
I think that overall people seem sursprised that France is involved in attacking Libya.

It was such a big thing in the media but it was so rare to see anyone wearing a burka in Paris, I haven't heard about the police enforcing that law.

Thanks for the Flag and star!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Thanks for the Flag and star!

My pleasure tho I couldnt give you a star guess they dont show up on this forum..
And thanks for the reply and ya Gadafi's son came out on tv and said they wanted their money back for having sponsored Sarkozy said they we're going to release all the proof but the story died there.
btw I also speak french lots of us here so if you find a juicy story in the news there dont be shy to post it. Tho you have to write the description in English..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Salut! Welcome to ATS. Never been to Paris, but sure would love to go.
It's so nice to discover that this thread is NOT in any way about Obama's birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Welcome

new topics

top topics

join