It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another account of lost time!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hi. I read another post on this forum. It was a lost time account. When I read it, I truly believed this guy for some reason. He looked very very sensitive in by means he is more sensory oriented. On the ball and everything.

Well I'm sort of similar. I'm not really one to not track things. Well on to the point. For some time now I take walks around my neighborhood and close neighborhood. Just to pass time and pick up a paper, and browse a bookstore or something. Or go to a mini mart.

anyway, yesterday. i was really focused. like seriously, i have nothing better to do mostly. so i know what i'm doing most of the time in my time especially when i'm walking....

i was just going to visit a store. I wore my crisp jeans and I was walking fast this time because I was wearing my new Adidas. Ok? had strong Starbucks coffee in the morning.

I left my house at around 7:40. I walked to my usual destination which only takes around 20 minutes. Then an extra 4-5 minutes to get my secondary destination. so that would make it around 8:05. i didn't do anything, just walked in a store and walked out and left back. About 2 minutes at most in the store. I was very fast all I did was glance at some chips and other junk food in the dollar store. now at 8:07 and i walk back, takes 25 minutes... should be 8:32 ish. When I looked at the clock it was 8:45 or 8:48 can't remember. I lost nearly or maybe 13 minutes. i was watching hockey at this time and i remember nearly specifically the times except when I came back home I looked at my computer clock.

I also felt like it took longer when i started resting. like i've been gone longer than when i expected. i did not start picking these hints up til today. this happened yesterday.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Interesting story my friend.

Have to say though, you probably just zoned out while you were walking and just didnt realise.

I do that sometimes. One minute i'm on route to my destination. Next thing i know, i notice that i have been letting my mind wander and have been walking along at a realy slow pace compared to normal.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
Interesting story my friend.

Have to say though, you probably just zoned out while you were walking and just didnt realise.

I do that sometimes. One minute i'm on route to my destination. Next thing i know, i notice that i have been letting my mind wander and have been walking along at a realy slow pace compared to normal.

I'd have to agree. Most "missing time" accounts are several hours later (ie someone goes for a walk like you, and realizes is 14hrs later). I have found myself lose track of time, and be off by 30 minutes or more. Maybe you were not walking as fast as you thought...that sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
get to a doctor

the laws of physics and the universe did not bend for you, there must be a logical explanation to all of this "time slipping". some ppl actually believe they've seen god or jesus, doesn't make it true does it?

however, if something supernatural happen to you, then you have to give some form of evidence less we believe anything that anyone tells us. good luck

top topics

join